MOND Dwarf Galaxies Closer To Host Also Closer To Plane Of Rotation Hypothesis

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by common_sense_seeker, Sep 1, 2013.

1. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

Some excellent results for the modification of Newton's simple assumptions on gravity have been achieved just recently: MOND predicts dwarf galaxy feature prior to observations: Also indicates gravity fields vary where dark matter presumes uniformity

I would like to make the speculation that dwarf galaxies nearer the host, Andromeda, are also closer to it's plane of rotation. Isn't it quite possible that there is an additional force of attraction on the plane of rotation of a galaxy which would explain these results? It would also have imminent potential for explaining the spiral galaxy rotation curve enigma. Aren't the best ideas often the simplest?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. quarklet8 Registered Member

Nice!

Dear sense,

Love your picture! "Dark Matter" has been widely accepted by the professionals. Their evidence seems convincing: fast-moving galaxies in clusters; stars in galaxies; gravitational lensing; dark "halos" around bright bodies. If it exists, I think it would be neutrons in a special form... But you may doubt its presence. If so, why would two types of gravity exist? We then would have MOND and N-E. Which mechanism would be involved- Black Holes or other kinds of unseen matter? Perhap cryogenic hydrogen? No matter the hypothesis, the answer seems elusive...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

Hi quarklet - thanks for the vote of confidence. I believe fluid neutron matter to be exotic matter, so we have something in common there. Why two types of gravity? I propose an emitted mechanical spinning Archimedes screw particle which transmits the force from one entity to another. There are two possible types: right-handed clockwise spinning helical particles and left-handed anti-clockwise spinning particles. It's simple, yet a perfect fit imv.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

Professor Stacy McGaugh was kind enough to reply to my email with some interesting information:

8. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

Here's my response: