Mods are too lax

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Communist Hamster, Oct 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gustav Banned Banned

yup
    another thread destroyed by the troll, vert
    how fucking predictable

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. mountainhare Banned Banned

Gustav:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

CESSPOOL, all you idiots. OH yeah...

Gustav:
    That's Asia. A-s-i-a.

Harlo's got them goods from Asia, grrrrrrr.

harlquin:
    Medium rare.
    Brings out the barbecue flavor.

By the way- you believe waaaaay too much, clownboy.
    Keep this in mind next time: acting is dishonesty squared.

Cottontop:
    I'm...your mistress?
    God that's hot.

(how the hell would I know? <<<----chatspeak illeterate)

Invert:
    The same, sweet burn from syphillis.

Nope

Like.........Whitewolf?

*sniff sniff*
    Well, don't you smell it? Know why? She's in heat.

At any rate, see- right there. Right there you had the perfect opportunity to validate the central theme of this, for lack of a better term, discussion.
    See, if you could only stop and organize all your thoughts, weed out the tangential and repetitive, focusing only one thing at a time or related few you'd have seen it.

?????.
    ???????. An assumption implies....

You know, and I'm being dead serious here, I can literraly feel the neurons trying to claw their way through my skull.

Yeah but strawmen are not................aaaaaaaagh, NNNNNNANNANANANBOOOBOO!!!
    booga booga!!

flue, flue, fifi's got my dildo. Vert, seriously. I'm trying here but just reading you is giving my left eye conniptions.
    Know the average for how many times one must press the page down key just to reach the bottom of your posts?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Gendanken,

Cubed. Actually.

Ok. You're bored with this whole thing. But I seriously do wonder about this. What do you get out of it? I partially know the answer, but at the same time I can't completely eradicate thoughts of the gallery. The outcome of this flame war is hardly unique. The gallery always plays its part.

Maybe we can get into this at some other time.

Way to elaborate.
    You're being cryptic, dear lady.

You know. After I'd already posted to her, it occurred to me that now would be the perfect time to seduce her. I missed that opportunity. Damn it.

I don't understand. What opportunity did you think I had? I was talking about how the peanut gallery mentioned that I was intelligent at one time or another, so is it safe to assume that you think I had the opportunity to use the gallery to prove my intelligence or something?

Why would I do that though?

You must have something else in mind.

Good. Goooood.
    You're almost ready then.

Muaha!
    No. Seriously. This is what I was saying earlier about assumptions. You assume that I wanted to win the fight with Gustav. That's where you've erred.

Strawmen are not what?
    It's a simple question.
    Gustav brought up so many false arguments (logical inferences he called them) and with them claimed victory.
    Finish your sentence.

Hee.
    Actually. In my last post to you. Only 6 of those were for your part of the post.

You sure about that?

8. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Yes, you are. Yes, it is. I will grovel at your feet until the last breath escapes my cold, dead lips.

I was, until a few months ago. I have a hard time believing you are though. :bugeye:

9. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Don't let her fool you. She's the one who told me what asl means...

10. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

What does asl mean? Never heard it. I have a feeling I'm not gonna like it.

11. Mephura Applesauce, bitch... Valued Senior Member

it's generally typed a/s/l and stands for age/sex/location

12. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

You know. I wonder how Commie Hamster is going to take this whole cesspool maneuver. I hope he doesn't take Xev's advice to me to heart.

13. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

My bitch:
    In that case, I.....I.......god I'm blushing here, please forgive me.....I'd like a poem with no f's in it, titled "Meaock Ultracrepidarianism'.

Verty:

No- its like this.

Who you're calling peanut whatever show up out of nowhere and without as much reading summarily asks you where your intellegence fizzled to.
    Another 'peanut' ensues saying the same thing.
    What are they doing?

Not only this but why does the she peanut think you're intellegent?

That's not it.

A buck fifty says you can legally make this your last name

Mostly watching the lot of you prance, not to mention that it keeps my hair conditioned.

Not gustav.

14. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

"You assume that I wanted to win the fight with Gustav. That's where you've erred."

THEN WHY STAY?
    I.e. I stayed to pick on you and get you to squrim.
    no fucking way you have no reason for those gigantic wormholes, not black holes, posts of yours to gustav and co.

15. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

It seems to me you never were smart, Invert. You are able to recite information, but you lack the ability to apply it. See, where Gendy-Fish-Stinking-Not-In-Heat girl said, "If you could only stop and organize all your thoughts, weed out the tangential and repetitive, focusing only one thing at a time or related few you'd have seen it." I'd go further and question whether you have thought; because it all sounds like emptly, lengthy blabbing.

It is mating season, y'know.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2005
  16. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Gendanken,

Ha!
    Now that's good stuff.

Ah. Well then. In that case. I direct you to [post=931625]this post[/post].

Didn't ask. Because of my package?

It would cost me more than 1.50 to change my name though...
    Bitch.

I thought your vaginosis did that.

Not Gustav. But it is me that's fixating on something I'm not to validate what I am?
    Bigger than a breadbox?

Well. After you came in to make me squirm. I stayed to make you squirm. But, before that, when it was just me and Gustav, I had no real reason other than stubbornness.
    Maybe a sense of vindictiveness for him coming in and stealing away the thunder of my moderation idea.
    I definitely didn't want to 'win'. If I wanted to win then I would have tried to prove my opinion of him, yes?
    Did I ever do that? Or did I merely say that I had one and that was that?

Whitewolf,

My my.

Are you wearing panties?

17. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

You're just like the mediocre, lukewarm bunch. I tell you you're a dumbfuck, and you can't take the stress. The only things that could calm you are thinking that this happens to everyone or resorting to humping. Well, allow me to reiterate and get some life into you: you squeak like a pussy.

No panties.

18. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Loupe de blanc,

I repeat.
    My my.

Pants?

19. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Ah, well, that wasn't so bad. I thought invert was gonna say something like "ass sucking liberal." That man has got me paranoid for some reason.
    Yeah, I wonder too. Poor little commie. I feel sorry for him.

Meaock Ultracrepidarianism by CT3000

Me cock was ultra hot;
    Me mind said naught.

Me cock said yes;
    Me mind digressed.

My, I love that dress.
    The end.
    [Jeez, I'm glad that's over.]

That explains it. Me cock, that is.

20. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Wtf is "my my"? Is it time to change the tampon in your mouth?

Velvet pants. You?

21. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

'My my' is... 'my my'.
    It's basically just another way of saying, "hmmm." Or maybe, "mmmmm."

Yes.

Only shorts.
    It's bedtime for this cowpoke. Gotta get up at 5:30.
    And now I can dream of velvet....
    Mating season, you say?
    That explains it.

Heh.
    I'd continue the virtual floor show here, but really. I got to get some sleep. Perhaps later.
    Perchance my intelligence shall have returned by then. Perchance not.

Meh.
    I guess before I go.

Gendanken,

To be serious a moment.

First of all. You understand the term 'peanut gallery' don't you?

Anyway.
    What they're doing here.
    First. They're being the gallery. And. Yes. They haven't read the thread. Not even as poorly as you did. They're basing their decision purely on the prepackaged shlock that Gustav has presented them. But, I maintain that you have done so as well. Those posts of me rebutting me you keep going on about. Everyone one of them is ignorant and out of context. They, by the way, show Gustav's true intent. He's playing to the audience with them. Because he knows that they are not there to convince me of anything. They're there to convince those who are unable to make it through my rambling monsters. And they work.

Anyway.
    So. They pop in with their words. I don't really know what they're doing. Getting a little blood on them, I suppose. Vicarious thrill of the flame.

However, at the same time, they're showing sympathy for me. They don't have the courage of their convictions. Each of them have good opinions of me gathered from other threads. But, in this thread, which they haven't read in its entirety, they can't voice that opinion. Instead, they have been swayed by the popular opinion. Asch's study come to life. But, not only that. Also Gustav's advertising ability.

(Heh. Velvet. That's really funny, Whitewolf. Are you really wearing velvet pants? I was asking Gustav earlier if his latest presentation came in black velvet.)

Anyway.
    They have their own opinion. But are unable to stand against the prevailing opinion that stands before them. Partially due to social conformity perhaps. But mostly because they don't have the endurance to make it through the relevant posts. And, this is my fault. I didn't package my posts for them. I didn't package them for anybody. Until you arrived anyway. And even then I ramble, I suppose.

Now. Why does the she peanut think I was intelligent? Because she saw me in an arena in which I cared about the outcome. An arena in which I devoted myself. She formed her opinion of me elsewhere. That's what I was getting at with my questions to her in that post I've directed you to. When did she find me intelligent? In a thread I cared about. And why? Because I cared.

Simple as that.

Now. I don't know what you're going to say. Maybe some flame for our dear little Whitewolf here. But this is how I see it.

And. Now I've offended her with talk of peanuts and seduction. But, my my. What an interesting side of her it's disgorged...

Anyway.
    Does that answer your questions, Gendanken?

22. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Oh. One more thing about Whitewolf. She likes Spookz. For some strange reason or another.

23. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I didn't read gustav's stuff, he makes me itch. I read gendy and xev. No, I didn't read your posts, they're too long and empty anyways. Your smarts didn't weather away, they were never there. It only happens to be so that gendy's posts agree with my observation.
    My most genuine thought at this point is that you're going to sleep and are leaving me in boredom. I will not forgive you for this.

Velvet sweatpants.... Yes, dark blue, almost black, with yellow stripes.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.