Moderator is Unfair

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Woody, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Well you haven't even heard the half of it! I'm also lesbophobic. I'm afraid some gay woman might steal my penis and sew it on herself.

It all started after I watched silence of the lambs. You know that movie where the guy was a transvestightie and went around skinning women's butts to make himself a dress.

It did serious emotional damage. I thought the guy was a guy, but then I thought it was a girl, and then I found out it was a guy that made himself a girl. Then I got to thinking, well what if he wanted to be a guy again? Can they transplant a penis? And I heard about lesbians wanting to have one. Wow that's more than this mind can handle.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Aug 19, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

buffalo bill had a penis.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Are you sure? Where did his go off to? You remember that dance thing in front of the mirror?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

if you watch closely, he reaches down and tucks it between his legs.
    part of his wild insanity to "be a lady".

8. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

No they're quite fair actually.

9. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

fuck yeah! im still here, arent i?
    heh.

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Woody:

You don't seem to get it.

Your homophobia is of no interest. It is just the usual, bigotted point of view shared by far too many uneducated people.

In your case, I conjecture that your fascination for sexual acts performed by a small minority of individuals may be born of a certain repression in your upbringing. Maybe you have homosexual tendencies. Whatever - it's your business.

However, the wider point is that sciforums is not a sex forum. It is a science forum. It is a forum for discussing religion and politics and philosophy. It is for intelligent people, not people obsessed with their genitalia, or the sexual habits of other people.

I might also point out that hate speech is not tolerated on sciforums. Thus, your homophobia attempts to stir up fear and hatred for homosexuals will be removed.

Finally, I must warn you that if you attempt to repost any of this material again you will be banned from sciforums. I note that you have already reposted some of it in at least one other thread. I am now telling you to stop. You have been warned.

11. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

I already told you what homophobia reminds me of. It reminds me of an irrational fear that a gay person is going to steal a penis. Surely you can make your points without grabbing my penis. It's a pretty good picture of what gay-activist "jamming" methods do to a dialogue. You don't have to go for the genitals like a gay-activist.

Speaking of education, what's wrong with educating people about what homosexuals do? There are many unbiased resources out there that do it. The lack of education you speak of actually helps your political cause, rather than hurting it. If you can't talk about this openly, then why even talk about it at all. Why not put the whole subject of gay-activism back in the closet where I think it belongs to start with. Yes they deserve civil rights, and no, they do not deserve to change the family structure that got us here.

Nope, not at all. If I wasn't a christian I wouldn't care at all, and it's not a fascination. It's bringing those acts to light for everyone to see. I know you would rather keep it in the dark. On the one hand you aren't ashamed, but on the other hand you are (rather hypocritical I must say). You have no idea what this issue has done to the church, and you don't seem to care. Perhaps you are glad it's hurting christianity. I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't believe you. Here's a post made by invert nexus:

This place is a sex party, and you don't seem to mind it, except with me. Hippocritter.

What hate speech. Be specific. Be factual. You called me a homophobe again, and I reply again, don't remove my penis. See how it works.

Reposted what material? The thing with teeth in it, as spurious monkey described it? I really thought I should get a second opinion on some of the things you rapped me on. It's whatever the moderator decides, is what it came down. I know this is not a democracy here, then again, I don't pay taxes.

Now come on James what is the real issue here? Can't you chill out a little.

Who's putting a bug in your ear anyway. Have you ever considered that they might be part of the problem? I have had all kinds of crap thrown at me. What do you think about this post from medicine woman recently directed at me:

What are you going to do about it? Well, it was on the NAMBLA post (now locked) that got me and another moralist temporarily banned. Now, if it was Genji on the receiving end of this you would just gush all over him wouldn't you?

If you can't look at both sides, then I really do not care to talk about anything with you period. It looks to me like you are part of the problem.

So go ahead and ban me permanently if you want to. I can take it or leave it.

You know, rather than you making the decision for me, perhaps I should just make the decision myself. I have provided my feedback.

12. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Typical of cry-baby antics from the anti-science crowd:

1) make posts/threads you know will get censored/deleted/moved
    2) cry about it because, even though you knew it happen, it gives you an excuse to complain about the administration
    3) then play the "he started it" or the "other people break the rules too" arguments like a bitch so you can cry about how the man is keeping you down.

All this talk about "go ahead and ban me" and "perhaps I should make the decision myself" is crap. You've said you were leaving sciforums several times, yet you keep coming back.

What's really sad is, if you would just act with a little more common sense instead of making yourself look so bigoted, you might actually find that people are much more tolerant of you and what you have to say. I'm all for opposing views in forums of this kind. But when you seem to go out of your way to make people despise you, what else would you expect around here?

13. Genji Registered Senior Member

Woody is a little weasel that is starved for attention. I picture him looking like a sweaty, unshaven, bespecled obese guy with a micro-penis and a dirty bed. Where else can a troll go but into cyberspace for attention? For what it's worth he is the only poster here that deserves to be permanently banned. That schtick is boring and has no place off of a 7th grade playground. Use the ax James.

14. perplexity Banned Banned

When I first saw this thread I was going to support you, Woody, because I see the rational point to your provocation.

I decided not to because you are not going to win the argument like this; I would rather not be on the losing side, with the odds so heavily against.

The trouble with adopting the role of the misunderstood victim is that you eventually get to be one.

--- Ron.

15. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Good point perplexity. Christians are victims for what they beleive -- it is part of our religion to "suffer for christ." It's expected and I accept it, Take care.

By the way, I'll just give you a hint. The inability of the gay-activist movement to have an open dialogue is the achilles heel for the movement. Just look what happened here on sciforums -- there is no debate, and they will lose in the elections.

There are several religious types that are preparing to go head-to-head with gay-activists to talk about the facts of what homosexuals do. The debate is going to get ugly and there will be some wailing and knashing of teeth. As it ends up the truth about their behavior is homophobic. They're losing the PR war -- look what happened in the last election. I don't think a democrat will be elected if they're touting the gay-activist platform. I'd vote demo if they just weren't so d**d liberal and schmoozed with Hilary. Do you think I'm totally happy with repububbabub?

16. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

There is a soon to be published Medical journal that suggests that Gay people actually suffer from a psychological problem. The tests conducted on a number of subjects involved scanning their brains in relationship to both their sexual tendancies and images placed infront of them. It was realised that different regions of the brain respond differently to the stimuli. A conclusion drawn from the number of differing test subjects (From normal people, homosexuals and people with other sexual issues like nymphomania, Paedophilia and beasteality) made that proposal that homophobics suffer from a psychiatric problem and there tastes in sexuality should be treated rather than condoned. It was seemingly backed up by the responses of the test subjects, as they tend to take it very personal.

17. mountainhare Banned Banned

Woody:
    No. What is typical of the Christian religion is the 'persecution complex' held by fundamentalists such as yourself.

Get over yourself, for God's sake. You are not being persecuted. You are being held accountable to the rules of sciforums, which you agreed to when you started posting.

You don't like it? Then fuck off.

18. D'ster Registered Senior Member

Woody,
    James R is just one of those people that thinks he's superior to these people, and he's going to shelter them because he does not think they can handle it.

James R attitude is often sub-conscious and born of a neurosis. Many people like James have a deep seated neurotic need that causes them to "mother" their "inferiors." They just don't feel whole unless they're doing this. When they mother these others, they're actually satisfying their own neurotic need for meaning in their empty lives and getting brain shots of feel good hormones.

To prove that they're not racists, people like James demand that whites go out of their way to treat non-whites better than they would treat other whites. These neurotics also demand that whites not point out nature's own genetic differences in different peoples--such as different crime rates--even when such a pointing out is not about hatred, but is, rather, just an observation on the human condition.

Unfortunately, there are still too many whites who let themselves be brow beaten by the real haters and racists.

Good for you Woody for taking a stand.

19. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Woody:

It will probably be a waste of my time to engage with you further on your specific points, but none-the-less I will point out some of your mistakes in the hope that you might take something useful away from this.

You have an irrational fear that gay people are going to steal your penis - or at least take your beloved Church away from you.

Really, Woody, what threat do gay people pose to your life? Are they corrupting your morals? Surely your faith is strong enough that you can avoid the temptation into a wicked way of life. Or maybe not. Maybe you'll turn gay if you're exposed to it for long enough. What do you think?

Your ideas about what homosexuals do is heavily skewed, because you most probably get your information from your fundamentalist buddies.

What you regard as "homosexual acts" are not confined to homosexuals in any way. Anal sex? Fisting? I have news for you - heterosexuals do those things too.

And so what if two consenting gay people, or straight people, enjoy anal sex together? What makes that a bad thing? Wait, don't tell me. It's bad because Woody doesn't enjoy it. It's bad because some guy 2000 years ago wrote down in Woody's favorite book that it was bad, because that guy didn't enjoy it. It's "un-Christian". Or is it?

"It's not normal! It's perverted!" cries Woody. What is "normal"? Normal is what Woody approves of. Normal is what Woody does. Normal is what Woody, or his fundamentalist friends, enjoy. Everything else is an abomination against Woody's fundamentalist God.

So two gay guys kiss in front of Woody. How does that affect you? Feel inclined to join in? Feel left out? Feel the urge to turn gay? Worried that your best friend might see it and turn gay?

Remember: your God created gay people, Woody.

Nobody is trying to change your family structure, Woody. What are you afraid of?

Are you beginning to get a glimmer of the true meaning of the word "homophobia" yet? Fear of gay people. Why?

Are you referring to pedophile priests, or something else? Pedophilia is not the same thing as homsexuality, Woody. Most pedophiles identify themselves as heterosexual. From a psychological point of view, though, a person attracted to children is neither homosexual nor heterosexual. They have a warped kind of sexuality, usually born from harmful experiences early in their lives.

Or maybe you're worried that too many gay people are coming into your church and trying to "turn" people. Is that it? Again, I wonder if you are worried you might be turned gay if you ever meet a gay person in church. Again, I have news for you: most likely you already have gay people in your church, who are afraid to come out because of the kind of reaction they get from people like you.

If you were offended by that post, why did you not hit the "report" button? I had not seen it prior to your reposting. You didn't complain, and nobody else drew it to my attention either.

I don't read every post on the forum, Woody.

You posted that picture with the explicit claim that it resulted from a particular sexual practice. As spurious pointed out, it was nothing of the kind. What you were looking at is a form of cancer, unrelated to any sexual act.

So, why did you post the misleading information you posted? Don't try to play innocent and say you merely wanted information. If that was the case, you could have made a neutral post rather than a rabidly homophobic and slanderous one.

The real issue is your posts. As long as you obey the site rules, I don't care about you, Woody. You're just another boring fundamentalist - not the first we've had on sciforums and I'm sure not the last we'll have. Most of your posts, I don't bother reading. They seldom contain anything useful. But I won't stop you from posting because I find you uninteresting, I promise. If, on the other hand, you insist on posting hate speech, further action may become necessary.

You didn't report that one either. It is a clear breach of the site rules, and appropriate action would have been taken to warn and possibly ban M*W had you drawn it to the attention of a moderator.

I hope you will feel free to report posts such as this which constitute personal attacks that bother you in the future.

I always start with some friendly advice and a warning where necessary, Woody. You have been warned. That is enough for now.

Fine. It's up to you. Don't like sciforums any more? Vote with your feet.

What do you imagine these "gay activists" are campaigning for, Woody? I'm actually interested to hear what propaganda you believe.

20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Stryder:

Let me guess. Somebody decided to define "normal" again, and then based on some concocted tests declared that gay people are not "normal".

This kind of thing has never happened before, has it?

21. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

D'ster:

Welcome back after your brief break from sciforums.

It is surely just a strange coincidence that you feel obliged to side with Woody on this one against the moderator who banned you (temporarily).

I'm sure you're motivated by a sense of fair play and solidarity, and bear no grudges.

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

ah yes d'ster the forum racist, just add hate and stir.
    hell, just forget all that and give 'em a soap box and he'll do the stirrin'.
    prick.

23. perplexity Banned Banned

Is this then in order to stand in line at the Pearly Gates with a better chance; is that the more meaningful factor, rather than actual achievement?

I used to do it. You would not believe the number of different crosses that I have contrived to hang upon for the sake of what I'd thought was a principle, or in search of a hoped for truth. Nowadays I avoid the temptation to indulge, deeply influenced by the wasted lives of deceased friends who did the same but with so little to show for it when all said and done, home from the funeral with not much more than the photo album and a small pile of press cuttings to show for a life that slipped away.

--- Ron.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.