Moderator is Unfair

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Woody, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genji Registered Senior Member

You spelled hypocrite correctly! Now, Back to Ignore!!
    But LYING is incorrect this time!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

You type fast, and you spell correctly. It seems you could do better than a janitor's job if you wanted to.

By the way I'm a former barbecue champion that learned my cooking from one of the KC grand masters. I noticed you are from KC.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Pshaw.

Then he wouldn't have unlimited access to anal grease. Come on, man! It's economics not rocket science.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Economics of what, being poor?

8. Genji Registered Senior Member

I don't want a job that consumes any of my time other than the 8 hours a day. I also don't want stress. I'm not poor. At 30k a year I'm comfortable. I don't need more than I have. KC is the world's best BBQ. Arthur Bryants, Gates, KC Masterpeice, Rosedale, the list goes on. We loves our BBQ here.

9. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

You really a janitor?
    That's cool... someone's gotta clean up little Johhny's puke.
    "That's a mighty puddle of puke!!"

"well do you need a lot of what you got to survive?
    Well here's the man with teeth like god's shoeshine
    He sparkles, shimmers, shines"​

10. Genji Registered Senior Member

Actually I may be pulling your leg! Maybe not. But since I'm online all shift is it likely I'm a janitor??

11. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Why not? Janitors got keys, right? Keys to rooms full of computers? And anal grease for fisting with Woody? (kidding.)

Hey. Janitor or no. Doesn't matter. I just thought it was a good opportunity for a Groundskeeper Willy quote. (I'm kinda bored and rambling tonight. Should probably quit while I'm behind... before Woody tries sticking his fist up there.)

12. Genji Registered Senior Member

A janitor would have to have individual access to District computers. Unlikely. One of the following is my true profession!

Taxi cab dispatcher
    Prostitute
    Nightschool teacher
    Federal Security guard
    Emergency Pet doctor
    Janitor

13. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Here it is:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

yeah....heh...explosm.net is hilarious.

im a straight guy, and ive fisted someone. does this make me gay, woody?

im asking, because im not exactly sure what this thread is about....its a big jumbled flamefest. and not the "genji" kind of flame. LOL....you know i love you bro. just keep your hands to yourself.

15. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Woody's threads are always flamefests. He inspires, and deserves, that level of response. I like his new, whiny, crybaby persona - it suits him, and is causing me much mirth.

16. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

is that kind of like "frankensteinscense"?

17. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

No it doesn't make you gay. Could it be a little dangerous to the other person? What if their rear end doesn't close back all the way? My aunt died in a rest home from an enema that punctured her colon -- seriously.

Are you kleptophobic? Here's a satire for you from an abominable Episcopal website that's rated triple-X by Genji's search engine. I'll give you the first part of the story from reverend funnybone:

KLEPTOPHOBIA and the EPISCOPAL CHURCH

An essay By David W. Virtue

"Are you the Rev. John Baker"?

"Yes."

"Pleased to meet you, I'm David Virtue..."

"Yes I've heard about you come in."

"Thank you."

"I appreciate you're taking time out from your new parish duties here at St. Swithans to talk to me about ah....stealing..."

"No, David, it's called Klepto-impairment."

"Awfully sorry. I'm so used to calling people who steal; thieves, larcenists and robbers etc."

"I know, but it is this kind of klepto-phobic thinking that lurks like a virus in the body of the church and which must be rooted out..."

"Of course. Please accept my apologies. Now I gather from the bishop that you are a new generation of ...ah....klepto-impaired clergy-persons. Is that correct?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to tell me your story? I feel sure John that I can sell it to our national newspaper Episcopal Life."

"That's wonderful. Before we begin I would like to introduce you to my friend Charles Lightfinger, a fellow klepto-impaired person. He's a Methodist minister. We share this house together."

"Nice to meet you Charles."

"By the way David, what are you doing patting your pockets?"

"Sorry, just checking to see if I still have my wallet."

"Now David that is precisely the kind of klepto-phobia that I shall be talking more about. As soon as you are in the presence of a klepto-impaired person you think they are going to steal your wallet..."

the rest of the story

Last edited: Aug 18, 2006
  18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Only if you had a 'woody' doing that.

19. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

i try not to have a "woody", whenever possible.

20. perplexity Banned Banned

With some considered regret I do not believe in the sincerity of this.

Give it a rest, please. It is boring. Own up.

It is what I call nejkaring, deliberately provoking a result that was reasonably to be expected especially in order to eventually whinge and whine to maximum dramatic effect while affecting an artificial air of outraged innocence.

If in the business, voluntarily, of pushing the limit to see how far you get you should be grateful to find out, not so resentful.

--- Ron.

21. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

When you don't like what the data says, you ignore it. Welcome to sci-fi-forums.

It's boring, you say. How about it was transferred to the cesspool and locked within about 30 minutes of the origina postingl. Perhaps all gay expression belongs locked up in a closet too, no? I could agree with that.

22. perplexity Banned Banned

Correction:

When I do not need the data, I ignore it.

Welcome to reality.

--- Ron.

23. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

You don't need it because it is right. Welcome to sciforums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.