Military Events in Syria and Iraq Thread #4

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Yazata, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Like I said, you're strictly off-topic and deliberately doing so. You already have your own thread to post your crap in, you're not allowed to come hijack other threads when you don't get the attention you're looking for.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CptBork Valued Senior Member

You want Syrian Sunnis to pay a price for what some Saudi Sunnis did?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Then admonish various others here for posting off-topic also. And btw I have no urge to 'grab attention' - that's your assertion. Truth, or lack thereof mostly, is what motivates me to post a corrective here.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CptBork Valued Senior Member

No, there's off-topic and there's way, way, way off-topic, which is what you are. In no way whatsoever at any point did your incoherent rambling have any demonstrable rational connection to present events in Syria, and it also contained loads of irrelevant race-baiting against Jews. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. You already have a thread for preaching your bullshit, so go crawl back into your hole if you don't care to talk about Syria.

8. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Such ad hominem style is revealing. Screaming anti-Semitic is hardly an answer to all the evidence damming Israel and it's partner sayans. Refrain from further insults and I will quit responding. OK?

9. CptBork Valued Senior Member

If by "quit responding" you mean no more off-topic posting here, then you've got yourself a deal.

10. sculptor Valued Senior Member

No

11. CptBork Valued Senior Member

So then why do you say that helping Syrian Sunnis = fighting Saudi Arabia's wars for it?

12. sculptor Valued Senior Member

Actually:
    I did not say that.

13. sculptor Valued Senior Member

from your linked, which led to: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html
    (given that "research vessel" is code for spy ship) The question then posed by retired Admiral Thomas Moorer:

“Why would our government put Israel’s interests ahead of our own?”
    remains unanswered

Q-reeus likes this.
  14. CptBork Valued Senior Member

You have your head up your ass even more than usual today. Russia was built on bloodshed and racism, that trend remained throughout the Soviet period and it still continues to this day. Everyone who isn't white and doesn't have giant dark circles under their eyes is and has long been a target, everyone who prospers outside Russia is considered a thief. The south Asian Muslims migrating to Russia for jobs are treated even worse than the US and Canada treated Chinese immigrants 100+ years ago back in the railroad days, and now with the World Cup, Russian hooligans and politicians alike reveal their true colours yet again by going after black people (no wonder there's only something like 12 of them living in all of Russia, mostly African dictators' sons being sent to old Soviet schools). There's more antisemitism on Russian state-run rt.com's comments sections than you'll find on major Neo-Nazi websites like Stormfront (which, incidentally, is now hosted in Russia).

Either Putin's the one responsible for making sure that every prominent figure who criticizes him ends up with something bad happening to them (which Anthony Bourdain noted over a decade ago), or there's a magic leprechaun in orbit that keeps doing it to blame him, and Putin does nothing to stop it. Even when a Putin-appointed governor (Ramzan Kadyrov) openly admits to organizing the shooting of a political opponent in broad daylight just outside the Kremlin, you pretend this is some kind of CIA fabrication. In a previous post you claimed that the Russian media is more free and liberal than anything in the west, because of the Soviet past they had to "overcome". I had no idea that the way to overcome the past and guarantee freedom is by appointing a Soviet KGB agent to blow up some apartments, blame it on Chechens and stuff the ballot boxes to get himself elected, then putting all major media outlets under his direct control.

As far as relevance to Syria: Putin's war there is entirely all about pushing narratives like Schmelzer's above, in which he's the good guy protecting rights and freedoms for brown, white, black, yellow and red people of all stripes and political persuasions. It's like 1938 all over again.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  15. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Which wars are you referring to, if not the one in which millions of Syrian Sunnis are being driven out or exterminated by Russian allies?

16. sculptor Valued Senior Member

17. CptBork Valued Senior Member

18. sculptor Valued Senior Member

I had thought that we tried to destroy Syria on behalf of Israel?

Q-reeus likes this.
  19. CptBork Valued Senior Member

So you made Syrians protest against their government, and you made Bashar Assad massacre them, and you made half his army defect to the rebel side, all on Israel's behalf? As far as I see it, the only Jew to blame for this one is Mark Zuckerberg, and only because he gave the protesters a voice. Am I missing something?

20. sculptor Valued Senior Member

Yeh, that seems most likely.

Q-reeus likes this.
  21. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Then why don't you spell it out clearly for everyone instead of making cryptic references?

22. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

In Syria, except for some fighting between the Syrian army and IS in the desert, as well as some fighting between Kurdish forces and IS, both in regions without clear frontlines.

LOL.
    As usual, you cannot without "you err". The usual American arrogance. If you make claims that I err, present arguments. If you don't want to present arguments, restrict yourself to "I disagree with you" or " I have a different opinion about".
    The point of including him is that he is clearly a fascist and that he was heavily supported by Obama (remember his speech in the US Congress) and heavily supported Clinton in the election campaign. This makes Obama an open supporter of fascism. Or at least ideologically incoherent, big lie focussed or so.
    As usual with your accusations, quote. Else they count, as usual, as defamations.

CptBork found it necessary to post a collection of some really wild anti-Russian Western propaganda lies, I will comment only those which contain some minor elements of truth. First, there exist racist and ethnic hatred among Russian plebs, as everywhere. And there is more freedom of speech in Russia, and this includes also freedom of speech for such racist and nationalist hate speech. One may prefer the modern Western censorship, I prefer the freedom of speech, even if it includes freedom of hate speech for the plebs. There is also immigration from the former Soviet republics in central Asia. In comparison to Russia, they are poor. Predictably they get the dirty and low paid jobs. For those who work without permission, the conditions are even worse.

The lie about racism in Soviet time is ridiculous. Of course, some is unavoidable among the plebs. But the Soviet propaganda was completely anti-racist, even more than the left-wing propaganda in the West now.
    Not a big difference - Israel and SA are quite close allies. (A long time this was officially hidden, but nonetheless sufficiently well-known, today they no longer hide this).

sculptor likes this.
  23. iceaura Valued Senior Member

And you once again post in perfect imitation of your wingnut sources. You are attempting to mock a plain statement of obvious fact, exactly as the American wingnuts mock it, and for exactly the same reason - you've been played. You're a sucker for American corporate propaganda. (Look at the funding and media support for "Liberal Fascism", for example - a deeply silly pile that absolutely no one would take seriously without that support, support which has no visible explanation if you deny the obvious one. Compare it with the support received by, say, Nomi Prins book "Collusion" - an actual work of explicated scholarship by someone who knows whereof they speak, can make sensible arguments, includes relevant and solidly established evidence, writes reasonable prose, and has some fairly sensational things of immediate relevance to say).
    And notice: the post you reacted to so predictably (given your bubble) includes a brief argument. You know, that stuff you never see in my posts? There it is. I point to specific items of evidence in support of my contention that leftwing "intellectual" PC influence is much less of a factor in the US media than corporate rightwing PC influence, probably due to its much smaller footprint of time, effort, money, and coordinated organization. You can actually see the terminology and references and so forth change under rightwing pressure, from one week to the next, across the whole range of US mass media, and I point to that fact.
    Soviet propaganda was hardly the issue at hand.
    That, like everything about Poroshenko you have posted here, is completely irrelevant. You post like a cat covering its shit.
    Your evaluations of Obama appear random, without basis in anything Obama did or said.
    I correct you from my position of apparently far greater familiarity and more extensive information, and in response to your attempted forestalling of the obvious objections to your Putin whitewash - which included, as always, defamatory and inaccurate presumptions about me.
    Contrary to you little + and -, Obama was solidly rightwing, for example. Check out his appointments and policies in regards to Wall Street oversight and crash rehab, or his adoption of Republican Romney's health care policy nationally, or his handling of labor disputes, or his trade deal priorities, and so forth. You have him as centrist or left, which is nonsense. And it's a kind of nonsense spread by only one set of sources - the American corporate media manipulations. Wingnut media influence. Same place you get all your American political views.
    They are defamatory, of course. Also, accurate - unlike your continual defamations, which are consistently inaccurate.
    You can reread the suggested references to my several past explicit postings of criteria for the label "fascist", for example, on your time and at your cost in effort - the discussions that included the book "Liberal Fascism", say.
    Allies they may be, mostly due to common enemies, but there are big differences between actions in support of one vs the other. One of the biggest differences is oil.
    Which has made very little show in this thread. Pipelines, oil, gas, etc, - the only reason Putin, or the US, is anywhere near this mess - somehow get overlooked in favor of who's staging fake atrocities this time, or who's backing the worst terrorists. The military stuff is only going to make sense, in the end, with reference to the oil and gas in the region.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.