Microwaves could control the hurricanes and the weather itself,according to scientist

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by Gravage, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Gravage Registered Senior Member

I personally think that this will make only stronger and more destructive hurricanes!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gravage Registered Senior Member

I truly hope you will answer me on my 3 questions-I just hopw you'll have enough time to answer all 3 questions.

1.It's notible that storms of this nature would be easier to start though, because usually when they generate such static, it's caused by hail and hail stones are obviously large enough to manipulate in comparison to molecules
    WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THIS SENTENCE?

2.Also,my other question is if we use microwave rays from satellite systems which are around the Earth-and control it from somwhere in the desert,electric shutdown shouldn't be possible,right?
    Any opinions here,please?

3.THESE STORMS CAN'T SHUTDOWN EVERYTHING ON ENTIRE PLANET EARTH.COULD THEY?THAT MEANS IF THERE ARE ENOUGH PLACES ON EARTH,SOME OF THE PLACES WILL SUFFER ELECTRIC SHUTDOWN,BUT NOT ALL!AND THE CONTROL WOULD BE THAN POSSIBLE,RIGHT?

4.And also,I'd like to hear opinion:Hurricanes generate energy of 50 trillion watts to 200 trillion watts-what would happen if we try to destroy them with micrwaves with the energy of 10 quadrillion watts-this energy is much greater than even of the most powerful hurricane(hypothetical situation)?
    I'm asking this because I know that microwaves can scatter clouds by heating them to the point where they overcome the condensation in clouds-I don't know if I explained correctly.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gravage Registered Senior Member

I truly hope if you have enough time to answer these questions,Stryder.It seems to me you know a lot about weather...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gravage Registered Senior Member

Sorry,Stryder,it 4 questions,not 3.
    I truly hope you will read them answer them as well.
    Like I said above,you seem to be the one who knows a lost about how weather works.
    Thanks again!

8. boppa Registered Senior Member

excuse me while i roll around on the floor laughing wildly

(rolls around on the floor laughing wildly)

you mean the super secret haarp installation in alaska?

the one that us dumbies thut uzed `ham'(ug i hate that term)and even cb's back in the 70's and 80's knew about=along with the infamous russian woodpecker??

long before the `net' was even dreamed of in the populance?(shee-before bbs's were even popular!!)

thats the super top ultrasecret government project....
    that has its website.....

at....
    http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/index.html

damm there goes this months nasa debunker paycheque...

9. boppa Registered Senior Member

shame me along with every other radio enthusiast has been waiting with bated breath for the latest results from it every month-gives me a `good idea' of where i can get on the various bands

btw if you want to see pictures of the antennas used
    goto
    http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/photos.html

drool........

`i f..g found it' rodney rude

i wish i had even some of them at my place....

5/8 stationmaster and 5 element cubical quad on 27mhz plus 2m,70cm and 468mhz uhf cb

10. boppa Registered Senior Member

The diesel engines to be used at the HAARP fcility were produced by the Electro-Motive Division (EMD) of General Motors and are of standard design. The 20 cylinder engines, are capable of developing 3,600 horsepower at 900 rpm, and consume approximately 180 gallons of diesel fuel per hour. The photograph to the left shows the 12,000 gallon Greer fuel tank that has been installed to supply the EMD engine. The tank and piping are of double wall construction and leak detectors are used so as to meet all environmental standards. This tank holds sufficient fuel to allow approximately 60 hours of operation.

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/images/pwr/ftanktn.jpg

funny how all this stuff is easily found on this `webbie thingie'

;-)