Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by piffi, Aug 14, 2001.

1. Congrats Bartok Fiend Registered Senior Member

Michael Jackson is an animal, just not something pleasant like a sheep. While i do think he has totally failed as a person, I like his music. Invincible is better than most, but certainly pales when compared to Thriller. I just thought the whole thing about the record deal was interesting so i wrote about it. nothing more.

The only album i want YOU to buy is the new Celine Dion album.
    Out in March!
    Featuring....
    Collaborations with: Enya, David Foster, famous Swedish pop producers...
    and all the friends that have helped celine Through the years.
    Simply put, this album is a total smash!

out in March by none other than Celine, the true Queen of pop!

copyright 2001 Epic Records. All rights reserved

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Congratulations, what is that with you? You seem rather sure of yourself, telling us this and do that. Why is that?
    Is something wrong with you?
    Why MUST we buy an album of Celine Dion?
    Please, no, thank you. I hate the singing by Celine Dion.
    I am not telling you, you MUST buy an album by Pink Floyd or Jimi Hendrix do I.
    Will you please be a little more friendly and not so forcing and insulting?
    Thank you.

About MJ everything is said I guess, but I can be wrong.
    Bye.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Neb Registered Senior Member

Celine Dion sucks Major Arse.
    That is all.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Congrats Bartok Fiend Registered Senior Member

Oh, Banshee.... You just took me too literally. I was making a joke.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Bebelina was saying she thought I was a secret operative from Sony who was trying to get people to buy the new Michael Jackson album. Therefore, I made a pint to sound like an operative as if saying 'yeah, and you thought that sounded stiff.'
    I know, some things are misunderstood, but really, I wasn't trying to be mean. I could care less if you buy a Celine Dion album. I do like her, which is why I knew in the first place that she had an album coming out anyway. (I don't think anyone really cares, or ever has.)
    Ok, Banshee, I'm sorry for making you mad. It is certainly good of you to be so good natured that you find offense at that.

And since this is the MJ forum, I've obviously got some more to say here. If seeing him in Times Square wasn't enough to change your opinion of him, I don't know what could. It was like Thriller all over again and that kicked arse.

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Well, I have seen MJ live and it was certainly a wonderful good performance with great guitars and he really is a good entertainer.
    I teach dancing and we have the dances from him.
    Can you do the Moonwalk?
    I do and a lot more, for his dances are great, always.
    That I have to say is very good and a lot of artists try to make likewise dances in their music clips, but MJ started it and man, can he dance.
    And his music swings, always danceble or how you may call it. That I do like about MJ very much.

9. v|i| Registered Member

YOU LIE SONNY

Piff, I know you own every MJ album, and the ones you don't own you're borrowing from me. You have quoted yourslef that Invincible is one of the greatest, and that Michael redid because he wanted it to be perfect. So shut your crap hole.

OVer and OUt

10. Neb Registered Senior Member

What a way to fill a page with utter crap Hurricane Andy, if there the best qoutes you have of him then its just reafirmed my opinion that MJ is a complete and utter waste of my time.
    I'm going to home,you can qoute me on that,

11. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Hey Bobby Lee, are you lost?
    This is the Michael Jackson thread, that is what they are talking about, haha.

HurrycaneAndy, can you please change that rotten lettertype.
    You are blinding my eyes every time I see it.
    Not very funny, neither are the quotes, I am sorry.
    This is not meant to be mean to you, just the letters, they blind me, every time I see it.

12. MuliBoy psykyogi Registered Senior Member

Yup Hurricane. Your quotes might amuse if they were in a typesize one would bother to read

Michael Jackson... out of proportion productions (Boring "You rock my world"-video).
    Only time he was really cool was in the "Scream" video

13. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

There I do agree with you.
    The 'Scream' video is a real good one, yes.

But MJ has had it I guess, his music doesn't change, it is most of the time the same.
    It is nice when you are going out dancing, to dance at,but nothing new under the sun, concerning his music.

14. Congrats Bartok Fiend Registered Senior Member

Hurricane Andy got a little request from 'The Administration' to change his quotes. They probably said they were too long, but we all know the true reason.
    THEY SUCK ARSE.

15. Neb Registered Senior Member

Hell yeah

16. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Thanks to the Administrator for I don't have to wear sunglasses any more to look at the screaming letters.

HurrycaneAndy, don't let it stop you from posting, just change it.
    Hope to see you back at Sciforums.

17. kenny_s Registered Member

Hey, Michael Jackson is the king of pop....and you better NOT forget that!

There has been no other human on earth that has inspired me more than dear Michael. He is one of the greatest artists of all time and a person of understanding and love. All the stories that were rocketed against him were only efforts to get money from him. Unfortunately they succeeded in getting money but NOT his soul. The album invincible is not that great, I do wonder why.... I was expecting more from this go. I think he should record again soon and get back to the basics that really made him great.
    Net everyone can be great all the time.

As an artist I would like to invite other people with various talents to my site I just finished

http://www.talentgrid.com

thank you

18. Neb Registered Senior Member

King of Pop...So what?

If you want to call him the King of Pop, go ahead, Pop music is generally shite anyway, not that great an achievment in my book.
    Note:I said my book,don't go getting hostile over my opinion of MJ, each to their own hey.
    I wouldn't go as far as to say he was one of the greatest artists either, great performer is more what i'd say, ( if your into his kind of thing that is)
    BTW
    Nice way to pimp your site there,may investigate at a later date.

19. Congrats Bartok Fiend Registered Senior Member

And she has quite a saggy one too. (If you would call the flat bump on her rear an arse)

Oh, and piffi and congratulations are the same person.

20. v|i| Registered Member

Yes, I had to change them rather quickly to save my handy-work. It's all at my site(http://valkrisystems.0catch.com/index.html)

And to Piffi (Congratulations) Try to keep your password a little more discreet--i am always accidentally logging on as you.

21. Neb Registered Senior Member

Guy's please, i'm so hungover today, all these people using the same/different names is causing my head to near explode.
    Pick a name and stick with it, please, for the love of god!!

22. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

I do agree with Neb.

There is at least one other person at Sciforums from who I certainly know he posts under at least 3 different names. Not very nice to play an actors roll at Sciforums.

Why can't we just pick one name and stick to that. There is one Banshee, no other names here and at other forums where I post too, I am Banshee also.
    Don't need to play an actor in as on Broadway or in a movie. Come on members of Sciforums, thought we had serious contacts here.
    For the most part I think the members stick by one name, but I know very sure there are more members with more then one nickname.

Why is this Congratulations(Piffi)???????

I apologise for being off the thread in this reply, but I thought it was important enough to say something about this posting in different names by one and the same member(s).

Congratulations(Piffi), will you please explain why you do this?

Thank you.

23. Congrats Bartok Fiend Registered Senior Member

Ok, I'll tell all. I was piffi for awhile. I am not-NOT HurricaneAndy. HurricaneAndy, I know him, yet he isn't me. He is what we like to call a little brother who goes on his big brother's websites to give him a bad reputation. I switched from piffi because no one liked me here as piffi, but I'm Congratulations now. I felt really guilty, I mean honestly, but I had been really sad for awhile that I just wasn't very good with piffi. No one respnded to my stuff, I couldn't keep up with it, and no one liked me. So as a psychological thing I changed my name and kind of killed piffi. So after that now, I have a much better time here as Congatulations.

If you could please not not like me for that, too, it would be nice. Since then Congratulations would suffer the same fate as piffi and I really wouldn't want to try again. So just disregard all this and don't bother me about it, please. It doesn't make anything I say less meaningful, and it doesn't mean I don't care about what you say. It means I had some problems, I was depressed (about a lot of things) so I just did it. So I'm sorry.

Now, what was that we were talking about? Michael Jackson?
    A bit of irony, banshee, you like me more as piffi, I think. Well, that's over and done now.