Merry Xmas from the Cheney Family!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Gravity, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Eman Resu Registered Senior Member

Xex will always make a valid point.
    Everyone sould begin to use thier brain to help
    Validate thier opinion or perspective on every
    Subject that begins and ends with comments
    Heretofore known as opinions.
    Only those educated beyond the 13th grade are
    Welcome to participate in the SciForums boards
    You have known to love. I suspect that the
    Only reason anyone might be listening is due to
    Unsuspecting readers looking for some rhyme or
    Reason to the pathetic attempts at possibly
    Contributing an opinion of some intellectual merit
    And wit that would pervade the kindergarten intellect
    Now readily apprarent amongst all SciForums user

Signed in.

Peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

Flattery! Flattery makes me post pictures of my boobies

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

You have a nice set of robbins. Wanna see my Dick?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Eman Resu Registered Senior Member

Aw, heck. I thought that one would get past 'ya. Guess all this snow-n-cold stuff we got hasn't 'fected yer senses!

8. Undecided Banned Banned

Because I cannot make a blanket generalization that holds true for all humans who think homosexual sex is filthy. I am sure there are some who think that not only is heterosexual sex dirty, homosexual sex is plain filthy.

Ok so then please tell me why you are still talking? You are agreeing with me genius.

Now, as a point of logic, I am pointing out that belief x is not necessarily equal to belief y. Gay sex is dirty does not equal hetero sex is dirty, although a person may indeed hold both beliefs.

Not in a exclusive sense, but I never said that if you hate gay sex, you hate sex period…what I am saying is that there is a acute fear of sex throughout the US, as best exemplified by the abstinence programs that is being pushed by the conservative wing of the country…that message is essentially “sex is bad”.

There is no fault here, only your inability to correctly draw conclusions from what I write.

Sorry I drew them as I seen them…a bunch of shit, shit the diaherral problems in SE Asia are nothing compared to your posts.

By the way, I am not slandering you. At the very most I am libelling you, but that would be very hard to prove.

Libelling me? You wish…you give yourself oh too much credit Dear.

What on Frigg's green earth are "ppl" and why do you "ad hom" them?

I see you have no idea what shorthand is…wow your much less intelligent then I previously imagined.

Why should you care about my sincerity, Holden?

Where did I give two shit balls about your sincerity? I am questioning your intelligence not your sincerity, I am sure you are sincere in your attempts, but so was Charles Manson.

I realize with your disposition, you must be starved for interpersonal contact but still!

No I am starved for intelligent conversation…which you obviously cannot provide.

Being a second rate trailer park town is not the same thing as being a hideous simulacra, just as your being a pimply faced adolescent is not the same as your being a fatassed balding fool.

It is the same implication, that Orlando is nothing but a piece of crap, which doesn’t represent the America which you so claim to know so well (which you don’t as you even agreed to), a trailer park town (don’t take it so literally, in a much more figurative sense) is what you were implying through the obvious inferiority that Orlando presents to “America”.

Do you even know what a simulacra is?

In this context Orlando is a hideous representation of America, which you know oh so little.

Tame it may be, but comparable it is not. Orlando is not a trailer park. It is a hideous simulacra.

You know what you remind me of…those people in tutorial or lecture who think using “big” words impresses ppl and they use the same word so much it losses its potency and they begin to look like an impotent idiot…alas you.

You did not say anything about "pockets", you asserted that Americans in general and as a whole - although you may not have used those exact words - think sex is dirty and disgusting.

Exactly I never used those words…it is your INABILITY to correctly read, or interpret what I am saying which the basis for this entire debate…shit you even agreed with me at the beginning of your post. You are merely doing to save face…(which I could imagine is well beyond salvagability).

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Was that supposed to be insulting?

No…do you take it as such? What it is meant to be is merely a commentary on your ball-less intellectualism.

Again - buy a fucking dictionary.

Dear if I need a dictionary…you need a first grade teacher…

At the very most, to be more honest, one scientific study has been mentioned that supports your stance as regards some homophobes.

More then you Xev baby…so STFU.

I would not be suprised if many homophobes are that way for that reason. However, I do not think you've shown that it applies to most.

http://psychology.about.com/cs/glossaries/g/Counterphobia.htm

Read and learn…it’s a psychological condition.

You brought it up as if it were an actual point.

Stop incorrectly implying you gimp…start showing me where I said the things you said. All I said is that it is a social commentary which I believe to be correct because I have seen it with empirical observation.

Umm....yup! The fact that ppl like to see in any state does how threatened show u r be!

Ummmm...yup! go back to grammar school you pretentious idiot because that sentence made no sense. GO BACK TO ELEMENTARTY SCHOOL! God that was the biggest insult that one could give oneself…arrogance wrapped around ones own ignorance.Thanks for discrediting yourself...I only help you.

I'm devastated, I held "u" in such high esteem, I envied your English skills...

Look above idiot…

It doesn't work like this.

Yes it does…try empiricism for a while.

You stated that Americans think sex is dirty.

Not all…but yes some do.

I asked you to SHOW me that the average American thinks that, and as "collaboration" you said that I should watch televangelists.

Again implying specific pockets which watch him.

Now, I have done so. No popular American televangelist says that sex, heterosexual sex within the confines of marriage, is a dirty and a bad thing.

But they all support abstinence education in schools…which have been known to lie to children about sex.

However, you still have yet to SHOW ME that Americans IN GENERAL think that sex is dirty and bad.

You still have to show me where I said Americans in General think that.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2004