Men Who Wear Makeup

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Anarcho Union, May 24, 2010.

1. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i think that if you are the one who is uncomfortable with their look, then it is you who has the issue. everybody has issues, but in this particular regard, you're the one who is uncomfortable with their appearance.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

neither of these men are gay, and both have a bevy of hotties who would love to have sex with them. and they're both world-reknown artists...prolific, immensely talented, successful, and wealthy. scott's an addict, but other than that, nothing smells of mental illness here.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

well this conversation is now ended, you have attacked me for some unknown reason and where this conclusion came from is unknown.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

davey's mommy wouldn't let him get a mohawk when he was young and it pissed him off. seriously, he wrote a song about it. lol...

8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i'm not attacking you, i'm just trying to get you to see it from a different perspective. i think you're assuming alot of things about some people that you really don't know are true or not.

don't be mad. go put on some eyeliner.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Really? Gene Simmons wore it, and we all know what he's famous for.

I know Psycho Bound in real life. He isn't emo.

WAY worng. KISS is a metal band, Alice Cooper is a metal artist, and Twisted Sister is a metal band. You may want to look up what punk rock is, and compare it to metal. There are very few similarities.

Really? So I guess Gene Simmons, who is married, is bisexual? Or Alice Cooper who is married and has a daughter?

10. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

flip through some of these pics...

http://www.fanpix.net/gallery/gerard-way-pictures.htm

how hot is gerard way? way hot. he's always worn makeup, and changed his hair, and he's always dressed well. he's very theatrical, and MCR fucking rock out with their cocks out. they are so good.

and he's married to the very sexy rocker lyn z from msi. they just had a baby.

11. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

And when did you get your PhD in psychology?
    * * * * NOTE FROM THE MODERATOR * * * *

No actually, the criticism was well within reason, considering the trash you've been spouting. When somebody acts like a dick, it's okay if somebody else points it out. You insulted the people who are being discussed here, without knowing any more about them than you read in the tabloids. Now someone has insulted you just as spuriously. How did it feel?

12. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

So, to show that I'm comfortable with my sexuality I have to start wearing what the other gender wears?
    So a guy who wears the typically manly clothes, no makeup...doesn't feel sexually comfortable, nor confident?

Do I really have to walk around like a tranny to be considered as sexually confident, and etc.?

13. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

There's a lot of ingorance about sexuality in our country, and apparently a couple of those people have shown up on this thread.

Many people assume that homosexual and transsexual are the same thing.

14. superstring01 Moderator

LOL!

I couldn't agree more.

Which is a totally personal feeling, and I fully respect any person's right to do what they want to themselves. But. . . but. . . guys who wear makeup are. . . .um. . . weird. [says the gay guy]

~String

15. phlogistician Banned Banned

Jesus, learn to read and comprehend. I was not saying Kiss et al we re punk. There was a conjunction in that sentence, see, got it? Good.

Missing my point entirely. It was stage makeup. Do you think Gene Simmons goes to the market in his stage wear? No. EMO kiddies wear their eye liner to the mall. When Punks wore makeup in public, it was to ostracise themselves, to underline their rejection of mainstream society. Get a clue kid.

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  16. phlogistician Banned Banned

He has bad skin, and has more wrinkles than I have, and I'm 42.

17. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

Thinking something is weird or stupid doesn't mean you aren't willing or able to coexist with it.

18. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Your eyes are going. He doesn't. Trust me, I've stared at pics of him for hours on end and been front row a couple of times. You're trippin.

19. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Be yourself. Wear what you want. That's the whole point. It would be boring if everyone looked alike.

20. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

Are you one of those people? I fear that transsexualism and transvestism are hardly the same.

21. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

I havent been to the mall in.... shit, ever?
    I hate the emo subculture. I wear it for the very reason to show the rejection of mainstream society, and keep preps, and ignorent SOBs away from me (it works.) Plus, it looks damn good and I LOVE playing with make-up

22. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

And thank you Lori, for not being ignorent. Its nice to see people who have a sense of indivsualism in them

23. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

So, you can only show your individualism through make up? Mainstream society..I wonder what makes you better (other than the fact that you like to play with make up) than those ignorant sobs and preps from the mainstream society? What gives it that you're less ignorant than those sobs and preps? Oh..yeah, the eyeliner it was. If it's just the make up..well then..*grats* You've made it on the top list of pseudo individualists.