Men Who Wear Makeup

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Anarcho Union, May 24, 2010.

1. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

how? the dude wears makeup, nailpolish and gets his hair done looks "gay" to me.. woman are biologically wired to go for certin things in a man this guy has none of them besides femanin appeal

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

As a biologically wired woman, I whole heartedly disagree.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

I think he looks beautiful and extremely healthy. The makeup doesn't really serve to show off his health, but if you look at him without so much on you can see, he has a beautiful muscular body, beautiful eyes, teeth, skin and hair. He doesn't smoke or drink, and he's a vegan. Purrr...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

He'd be sexy if he grew a small beard or at least some stubble. I don't like when men have very smooth faces.

8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

He's been wearing a five o'clock shadow lately, and it does look very good.

9. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

its really not up for debate its how you are wired on the inside subconsious level

wouldnt be suprised if that guy had daddy issues when he was growing up

10. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

I like diversity and originality, indivuduality in expression and appearance. I like art and fashion. I think it takes a lot of balls for a man to put on false eyelashes. I've heard he has a big penis too.

11. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

and what does the guy want to tell us by wearing false eyelashes, and ugly blue eyeshadow? And the haircut looks..loltastic.

I've got more respect for the transvestites(cage aux folles), than this..wannabe special.

12. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

OMG I LOVE HIS HAIR! you're trippin'. it's glam man...it's rock n roll. and check the vintage duran duran tee he's wearing...very nice.

and imo, he's telling us he's very comfortable with his sexuality, and confident.

13. John99 Banned Banned

i dont see what the big deal is either. Reminds me of what someone told me many years ago - 'just worry about yourself'

14. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

that's right...because there's no one else like you in the whole world.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

I really liked AFI before decemberunderground came out. They were original and had an awesome sound. Well, even on decemberunderground jade had some cool guitar parts... but their new stuff is just terrible. Beautiful theives... garbage!

I get the feeling they're more interested in fashion and photoshoots these days than music.

16. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

big penis on a man dictates how attractive physically he is right?
    people like this have had daddy issues problems in home growing up or are confused about there sexuality

17. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

I don't think its that simple.

18. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i like it. they're always changing their sound, with each record they have, and even though it sounds different than the last, it still sounds good.

19. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

he's not confused about his sexuality, he just doesn't equate makeup with sexuality like some people apparently do.

and it's not necessarily about physical attraction. it's more like, "i don't care what the boring boys think."

20. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

scott weiland's glam. he wears makeup and nail polish and feather boas. he's not gay or feminine. he's just hot.

21. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

all of the people your talking about most likely had issues growing up or are confused about sexuality

22. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

that's absolutely not true. as a matter of fact, i would be more inclined to believe that it is someone who is insecure about their sexuality who has the issues. men like scott and davey are definitely not insecure about their masculinity, otherwise they would never have the guts to push the boundaries.

23. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

guts to push the boundries or severe mental problems that aroze from a rough childhood? so your saying if i go to holly wood all the guys prancing around arnot gay or confused just not insecure about there masculinity?