Men Like Bitches

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Orleander, May 28, 2009.

1. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

There are some decent, intelligent men out there who don't play mind games. None of this waiting three days before calling her crap. If you had an amazing time actually phoning up when you get in and simply saying "I had an amazing night". Saying "I love you" and meaning it can be two completely different things and you know when you hear it if it's bullshit or not. I can't be bothered with the mind games people play with each other, if I suspect a man is going to be messing me around, well, I just don't attract that sort of bloke. I can understand why men would be attracted to those sorts and I can see how women can be attracted to that kind of man, but for me I just want a normal, happy, intelligent bloke. Nothing out of the ordinary looks wise. if he's got a big wizard's beard of a tooth missing so what? I've been out with some men my sister has dismissed because he's not good looking, or too overweight but I couldn't give a flying crap to be honest. I've been out with some stunning looking men too, I couldn't honestly say "they were mostly like this" and "they were mostly like that". I've never been a bitch in a relationship. I think mutual respect is paramount. And I'm betting most of the married people on here are more than happy with their average looking partners. Being content with what you have is what makes you happy not with getting someone who fits your idealistic set of rules and requirements.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ptvo Registered Member

true, some men like bitches, it is just natural

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

1. Fixed the quote for you
    2. and speak for yourself next time, not the rest of us

And yeah, what you just said is the freakin problem. Pussy, spineless, no willpower having jackasses like that ruin the curve for the rest of us guys who won't put up with her crap. I want to find guys like that and punch them in the fuckin nuts until they can't use them anymore.
    Guys like that remind me of poor ass immigrants who come into a country and will do the same job an established person will do, for much less than that est. person (i.e. will put up with a bunch more crap from women). Women realize this.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

You are so funny

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It make same happy that you hate men as much as you hate women. an equal opportunity hater

8. Vic the Trader straight chillin Registered Senior Member

Bitches suck.

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I don't think so, not you at least.

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

and swallow

11. LifeinTechnicolor Registered Senior Member

Personally....i hate girls how are "bitches"
    why not go for someone who is more nicer and has an awesome personality?
    thats what id go for..
    no man should have to deal with a "bitch"

12. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Since there's a lot of generalizing here, let's have some real fun with that...

What's the worse selection of "Bitch"?

It's gotta be the Asian Girl, with the body of a "Black" girl, the attitude of the "Italian princess", because she's never allow her pussy to get stretched anything bigger than 4"(long, thick, or shaped like Geraldo's mustache). She only getting into a car that looks like it was bought off the lot from a "Fast and Furious" movie, driven by the little son of some Sechwan king in Asia.

This one pisses me off the most I guess, because I personally find the example the most repulsive.

13. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Sure, whatever you want to tell yourself.

It's not like there these "spineless, no willpower" guys getting all the hot girls anyway.

My point was that if a total hottie comes on to you, starts teasing the hell out of you, you lose those things that kept you grounded.

At some point it's like they take and assume control over your decisions.

Men don't like bitches, men like beautiful women. If a women is beautiful she can easily get away with being a bitch and many men would go along with it. Therefore, as I said before if she is hot and a bitch, then men like bitches.

Not for you fine.

But tell me that a womans looks doesn't affect the way you perceive them on a first impression basis and I will call you a liar.

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

15. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Uhhh, you are just now finding this out? I've repeatedly said that people piss me off and I can't stand them most of the time. That bitch that I was talking to recently and I got into several debates about that...as she actually is optimistic about most people not being worthless pieces of shit (and they are).

No amount of 'Tiassa-length' responses you make is going to make what I just said above 'all of a sudden' false. sorry bud.

Not exactly. It really depends on the girl. If it is a girl I haven't met before, I'm usually immediately suspicious. I don't know what kinds of fast, loose girls that you've been talking to, but the ones I see don't go up to guys they don't know and start teasing them.

No, they take over YOUR decisions. I've already told you I'm WAY past the point of putting up with crap...regardless of how pretty she is.
    I dated this one girl a few years ago. She reminds me of Sarah Michelle Gellar. She was 5'11", same height as me and really looked like a runway model. She was also great in the sack. But, she was also bossy, couldn't stop talking, interrupted me when I was talking and flew off the handle too many times. After about two months of that, I decided it was time to let her go. Didn't want to but her bad traits far outweighed her good traits.
    I just don't have time for that shit. I don't have time for flaky people and I don't have time for people who brush me off (grow the fuck up and tell me you're not interested if you're not instead of disappearing).

You just proved my point from prevously. She gets away with being a bitch because 1. she can and 2. she can because MOST OTHER MEN will put up with that. It's supply and demand (look that up sometime and see how it works).

It used to, but not anymore. I've met too many beautiful cunts and too many average/plain/homely looking women with stellar personalities to perceive anyone by looks anymore.

self-important and flaky women contribute to that as well.

And look at the bold response above, jpapp does a pretty good job of enhancing my point.

Some men like bitches because they like the chase. All chasing does is frustrate me. I like the catch.