McCain/Obama Debate.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ganymede, Sep 25, 2008.

1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

No your pulling random ass figures out of you ass as usual. Second it was an average of a couple of polls one of which was a was street journal with out side of its editorial page has only a slight right wing bias. Thirdly I'm not dancing, I have stayed on my point, so could you please quit saying. I am offended at your attempts to mock me, I mean for fucks sake if you going to mock me at least do it with skill. Fourthly still avoiding facts and reality I see.:roflmao::roflmao:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i dont believe the polls, and i dont beileve most Americans are that naive and clueless about who he is behind this crisis.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Betting on the average american to be intelligent is not a good bet

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Vkothii Banned Banned

Can any of the raving Republicanites here suggest just why the financial sector needs rescuing? (A 0.7b emergency resuscitation.)

How did it get into so much trouble? Was it a Democrat liberal conspiracy to bring down the US economy (I bet that's your favourite)?

8. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i do not underestimate my voters.

9. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

The evangelical right their the worst of the lot.

10. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

yes, i heard a lot of such talks from several Americans who hold their system of belief to be the highest and better of the bunch.

but i look at the facts. just a decade ago Americans were more educated and much wiser, now they seem for the outside observer as a bunch of guys that go around concocting conspiracy theories.

its the lack of such spiritualism that eventually contributed to the deterioration of the american moral values. i have even encountered Americans that think the US side in WWII was the wrong side. hard to believe.

11. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

:roflmao:

There is nothing wrong with america's moral values. The religious right how ever can be linked to america's declining education.

12. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i disagree. i have seen the same thing happen here. the liberal left is defending the criminals more then they do with the public.

i recall one shocking incident were a man who was attacked by 3 gang members was sentenced to five years in jail for defending himself. the judges ruled he should have fired a warning shot in the air first, while he was brutally beaten.

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Your still dancing.

14. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Reported, Enjoy your Ban.

15. NGM Registered Member

Please show me the quotes in context.

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The day you know fact and reality, is the day the sun goes nova.

Your still dancing.

17. Vkothii Banned Banned

So no-one has any idea then?
    Who spent all the money?

18. iceaura Valued Senior Member

What quotes?

I listed several of the lies about Obama - under a working definition of mud as pejorative dishonesty - and asked you for comparable examples of lies about McCain.

19. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

First off the sun isn't the right type of star to super nova it would just go through a normal nova and secondly I guess that means the sun went nova already. But I am done I am tired of your bullshit and stupidity. If you want to you remain in ignorant fool be my guest I am done trying to educate you but for your sake may a better man try.

I'm not dancing you fuck wit. Dancing implies movement and aviodance. I have stayed on topic you should try it. Better yet just shut up,because that is the only way you will ever regain any semblance of intelligence.

20. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

It was loaned out to people with no prospect of ever paying it back by mortgage brokers who made millions of dollars on the transactions. It wasn't their money, what did they care? Check out this story from This American Life http://audio.thisamericanlife.org/p...o.thisamericanlife.org/player/customproxy.php
    It explains the whole subprime situation quite well, it's about an hour long and you can listen for free.

I still say McCain was correct in suggesting he and Obama return to help with this situation. They are each, basically, the leaders of their parties. We are facing a critical and dangerous situation and Democrats and Republicans need to work together if we are to have any hope of resolving it. McCain and Obama debating this issue will only serve to politicize this matter. If either of them come out against this deal, it will fall apart. Neither party will; want sole responsibility for the bailout because, whether it works or not, it's not going to be real popular with the public as we'd be basically giving a trillion dollars of taxpayer's money to the same Wall Street scumbags who got us in this mess.

Seriously, check out the This American Life story. It's excellent.

21. Vkothii Banned Banned

If it was such a good idea, why did McCain sit at the table and say nothing (according to others who were there, and some Republican Senators, he might as well have been having a nap)?

What was his strategy there, you think?

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

.--. .--- -.. ..- -.. . .. ... - .. .-.. .-.. .... .- ...- . -.-- --- ..- -.. .- -. -.-. .. -. --. .-.-.- -.-- --- ..- .-. - .-. ..- - .... .- -. -.. ..-. .- -.-. - .. ... -. --- - .... .. -. --. -... ..- - .- ..-. .. -.-. - .. --- -. .- .-.. -.. .-. . .- -- --..-- ..-. .-. --- -- .- ..-. . ...- . .-. . -.. -- .. -. -.. .-.-.-

23. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

- .... . ..-. .- -.-. - - .... .- - - .... . ... ..- -. .. ... -. --- - - .... . .-. .. --. .... - - -.-- .--. . --- ..-. ... - .- .-. .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. .. -. -.. .. -.-. .- - . - .... .- - -.-- --- ..- .-. --. .-. .- ... .--. --- ..-. ..-. .- -.-. - .- -. -.. .-. . .- .-.. .. - -.-- .. ... -. --- -. . . -..- .. ... - .- -. - --..-- .- -. ..-. .. ... - .. .-.. .-.. .... .- ...- . -.-- --- ..- -.. .- -. -.-. .. -. --. .-.-.-