Maybe space isn't expanding at all!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by JukriS, Sep 27, 2014.

1. JukriS Registered Senior Member

I think, Space is eternal and infinity place which is nothing!

So, space dont expanding or curving! It cant change at all! It is nothing!

Quarks, photons and other visible universe densers expanding and recycling expanding movement all a time!

Movement is eternal!

Movement never start and it never end!

Energy = Movement

Movement = pushing force

Eternal recycling working just with pushing force!

You can slow down football with pushing force and you kick football with pushing force!

Any system can slow down movement from outside system and get the outside movement / energy for self!

Every system have a inside movement / pushing force / pressure and thats why there is always pushing out expanding movement which is pushing force! So, eternal recycling working just with pushing force / with eternal movement!

Lets take a look some videos!

Love

http://m.youtube.com/#/user/Etimespace

Love

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Let's not look at some videos!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Is that Marosz?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. JukriS Registered Senior Member

8. JukriS Registered Senior Member

I think this one is god first!

Nobody cant explain expanding space! Not even Stephen Hawking!

Love

9. FOLZONI Registered Senior Member

Greetings Jukris.

A very good video, JukriS, something like which I have developed in that the universe is spatially infinite. Please see the Lambert-Charlier Hierarchical Universe thread in the Alternatives Forum.

Of course one can even fantasize that the Big Bang universe is actually static in size - a gesture to our boy wonder (howdy!) who doesn't want to look. In that way, distances are not increasing due to the "expansion of space" but rather all objects with the fixed-size pseudo-Big Bang universe are all shrinking! In this way Big Bang 'observations' remain as they are but the interpretation is that objects shrink rather than the universe "get larger in size."

I am not trying to debunk you, JukriS, in the last paragraph, but rather trying to open origin's eyes as to alternative perceptions even of his beloved BB!

FOLZONI

JukriS likes this.
  10. JukriS Registered Senior Member

Yes, maybe all visible universe densers shrinking, but i think it is not so easy explain why and how!

Pushing force is easy explain!

I think, nobody cant explain how pulling force born, working and transmitted!

Love

11. JukriS Registered Senior Member

I think we can explain everything with eternal movement!

movement is always pushing force!

Even magnetism!

12. JukriS Registered Senior Member

Magnetism with Onesimpleprinciple

love

13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

That's nice dear.

14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Wow, was that stupid. End of story.

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Ha ha, very funny. You should be very clear when you are joking, since some of your ideas are sort of 'out there' people may think you were serious.

16. FOLZONI Registered Senior Member

As usual, oh caped crusader for subjective truth and the Einsteinian way, you fail to grasp the fact...
    ...that the so-called "expanding universe" is identical to a static-sized universe with shrinking contents - though not shrinking distances. The shrinking contents causes measuring rulers to become smaller hence they measure the unshrunk distances as evidence of expansion.

That is, the static universe with ever-shrinking contents is the same conception as the expanding universe - but from the POV of the universe as a whole, not observers attached to some of its contents (e.g. the Milky Way or the Earth).

FOLZONI

JukriS likes this.
  17. JukriS Registered Senior Member

the static universe with ever-shrinking contents is infinity times better theory thst ecpanding space theory!

It is theory with three dimendions, you know!

You can try explain universe with ever-shrinking contents in space which is eternal and infinity place which is nothing!

It is so easy to try explain how and why concentration / contents / densers shrinking or expanding, but nobody csnt even try to explain how or whyvspace expanding!

if somebody here think, he or dhe can explain what happening for expanding space when it expanding, lett dobit!

i cant wait!

love

FOLZONI likes this.
  18. JukriS Registered Senior Member

This also funny video!

Rope experiment / Randi / Stephen Hawking dont understund!

so, i can explain everything with out any kind of pulling force!

with expanding contents which recycling expanding movement / energy!

love

19. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Oh, your serious - well as far as a trolling aspect of serious.
    What do you mean shrinking? Is mass dissapearing or is everything becoming more dense?

20. FOLZONI Registered Senior Member

Did paddoboy somehow put you up to this reply, boy wonder?*

In the Einstein fantasy world where TD&LC reign supreme - and thus logical paradoxes rule over all - from the POV of a static universe (spatial measurements remaining constant), the objects within it are merely shrinking. It is the mere obverse of the expanding Big Bang universe where from the ordinary objects' POV - e.g. humans - they are constant in size whereas 'space and thus distance measurements expand'.

As for questions as to 'mass disappearing' or 'everything becoming more dense', such conceptions are beyond the mental capacities of those who still believe in logical paradoxes and theories that engender them.

Suffice to say then that, trapped in their own prejudices, the Einstein's relativity & Big Bang believers are continually "becoming more dense"!

FOLZONI

*I.e. now you can see why I call paddoboy 'Batman' as opposed to yourself.

21. JukriS Registered Senior Member

"Unfortunately, Wetterich's theory can't be tested because of the relative nature of mass. Everything we are able to see has a mass that is relative in size to everything else. Thus if it's all growing, we wouldn't have anything to measure it against to see that it's happening."

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2013-08-cosmologist-universe.html#jCp

Love

FOLZONI likes this.
  22. danshawen Valued Senior Member

I think you may have misunderstood the word "emergent" in the thread that I started on a similar subject.

"Emergent" does NOT mean "getting bigger or expanding". I don't have strong objections to it shrinking, if that is your proposal here, but I have no idea why it would behave that way. I'm more interested in where 3D space + time as we perceive it comes from. "Emergent" means "derives of something more fundamental, or is a consequence of something more fundamental".

Beams of energy, rather virtual or real, only "see" a universe that is absent one of the normal dimensions; the one that is in the direction of propagation. Time does not stop, for if it did, energy of things like photons would not be conserved because changing magnetic and electric fields necessary to that process would likewise stop. That would eliminate the single most fundamental dimension known as time as well, which would also not exist if the speed of light in a vacuum were not an absolute limit to how fast energy can propagate. In this manner, space (even one dimensional space) derives of energy and time in the vacuum. The three apparent dimensions we see, as well as Lorentz contraction and time dilation relativistic distortions of what we perceive as space have similar limitations imposed on them because matter is also a form of energy. The illusion of three dimensional space in the universe of matter, and the arrow of time it seems to observes begins in the energy of the vacuum.

23. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

From the article......
    "Wetterich's paper hasn't been peer reviewed yet,"[fourth paragraph]

Nice work Jukris, but no cigar.

Better luck next time.