Masturbation will make you blind and crippled - Let's finish it

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Happeh, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leopold Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

childish? what is childish about posting facts happeh?
    what is childish about experience happeh?
    and you are right, one only needs to read the posts

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

Weak excuse happeh. That looks distinctly like that 'running away' you keep referring to. Tell you what then, I'll repeat my last post without the sentence you considered demanding:

"Do you Happeh have more than just pictures? Can you Happeh show the link between the symptoms you describe and the cause as being from masturbation?"

The last sentence was to inform you that you have dragged people through 70 pages of nonsense, and all anyone actually wants right now is something of substance to support your claims. Why I'm even stating this is beyond me considering I have done so a good 100 times as have other people - all to no avail. You have come up with a whole encyclopedia worth of excuses to avoid having to substantiate your claims - from your lack of being rich and having a lab to people not asking nicely enough and so on.

You provided dozens of pointless pictures that did not, amusingly enough, feature as much as one blind or limbless person, all with little coloured scribbles on them and then call it science. Alas it is not, and I would ask that you provide some actual science if you ever intend to get anywhere.

You will get the same results on this forum, any other forum or anywhere out in the real world. You will go on thinking that all 6 billion other people have the problem and you're the one that's fine, but take some time to actually think about it.

And so, whether it's a demand or a request, it would serve in your best interest to provide the needed evidence to support your claims. If not, I would simply ask that you desist from this nonsense. 70 pages is more than enough nonsense for anyone. We've all seen your pictures, we've all heard your claims. Other than you actually substantiating those claims, I see little need for you to continue. It would seem that the board has voted unanimously against your claims. The ball is in your court.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Facial Valued Senior Member

LOL ! Happeh's apparent lack of response means that he's put most of us on the ignore list. Way to go!

8. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Given that I'm quite sure his motivation is one of
    validation, acceptance, attention, alienating people etc.

as opposed to
    helping others, educating others, learning from others.

I have a sneaking suspicion he would read most of the posts he's ignored anyway.

9. Facial Valued Senior Member

Me too. I tend to do that myself even for those who were on my ignore list.

The pressure on you is tremendous. You get jittery and break out into sweats. O well in any case I just started a poll on this issue.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2006
  10. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

I request that this thread be locked, it's going round and round in circles.

The happeh cycle
    Happeh: Masturbation is bad
    Everyone else: No it isnt, here is some evidence
    Happeh: *ignores evidence* You are all stupid. Masturabtion is bad
    etc.....

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

you sure have.
    but the one thing that is missing is
    the incontrovertible proof that masturbation causes:
    1. aids
    2. twisted heads and necks
    3. longer or shorter arms
    4. slumped shoulders
    5. or anything else that you say masturbation causes

you have not been able to refute any of the links i posted

12. Happeh Registered Senior Member

I can't help myself. I have to give people help.

If any of you ever wish to be real scientists. If any of you ever wish to understand Happeh Theory. If any of you ever wish to grow up and be your own man who makes his own decisions. You all have a lot of work to do.

I will help you start. James and the other children in this thread insist they have discussed my theory with me. Not one person has shown any intellect at all in questioning me except mercaptan.

I point blank told James, "you have not even had the courtesy to make the basic statement that muscles control the neck and head".

After I said that, i began to wonder. Between the mentally troubled, the uneducated and the submission and dominance game players. I wondered "Maybe it is really possible these....humans?.....never thought about the muscles controlling the head and neck.

OK. If that is the case, I can't beleive it, but I will deal with it. Here is a picture of the head and neck muscles in profile.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please inspect the complexity of the muscle system. I hope that you are capable of understanding what a complex whole system each individual muscle group contributes to. Every single muscle you see must be functioning properly for the head and neck to work smoothly.

I think, I pray, I hope, that you have the intellect to understand that if one of those muscles is not functioning, it cannot support or move or turn the head properly.

I know that is more than your brains can handle. They are probably overloaded after reading the first two paragraphs. Right after I said "You have work to do". I know in my heart that the minute those words are read, that 99% of the readers eyes just glazed over and their brain went to day dream about the next submission/dominance game.

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

*yawn*

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

happeh
    and yet STILL NO EVIDENCE FROM YOU THAT MASTURBATION CAUSES THE SYMPTOMS YOU DESCRIBE.

15. Happeh Registered Senior Member

You have that wrong hamster.

Happeh - Masturbation will harm your body
    Everyone - These liars say you are wrong
    Everyone - These liars say you are wrong
    Everyone-These liars say you are wrong. You idiot
    EVeryone - These liars say you are wrong. You loser
    Happeh - Masturbation will harm your body.
    Everyone - These liars say you are wrong. You mental retard.
    Everyone - These liars say you are wrong. You idiot, loser, mental retard.

16. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Hard to ignore an exact description of yourself, isn't it Q?

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

after 5 years you can not provide one iota of evidence happeh

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

why don't you give it up happeh?
    you don't have any evidence none, zilch, zero, nada

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

so, provide the evidence happeh
    surely after 5 or 10 years you have something that links masturbation to what you call symptoms, no?

20. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Happeh bleats:

I know that is more than your brains can handle.

Yes, insanity is.

21. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Happeh:

You're wasting my time. Come back when you can link masterbation to head tilting.

22. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Don't think we all didn't notice you ignore the picture of the head and neck muscles. That is your pattern. Anything reasonable posted by Happeh is completely ignored. You haven't made a reasonable comment in this entire thread.

You are just like a woman. All the woman I know behave just like you. Put pressure on them and they either start lying, or they run away. They spend all their time trying to get into your head so they can control you. Just like you try to do.

Being a woman is nothing to be ashamed about James. One of my buddies is just like you. He lies at the drop of a hat. He never admits anything that makes him look bad. He manipulates and controls lesser people so they give him money and sex, or perform chores or jobs for him. He is very good at it. Most people don't have a clue how he is. The guy has had people supporting him for years.

Just think. If you polish your lying skills, and you learn to manipulate people better, you can make other people support you for the rest of your life just like my buddy.

Don't say I never gave you anything. That advice fits your personality perfectly.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2006
  23. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Put pressure on them and they either start lying, or they run away.

So, don't put pressure on them.

He manipulates and controls lesser people so they give him money and sex, or perform chores or jobs for him.

So, stop giving him money and sex and don't let him control you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.