Masturbation will make you blind and crippled - Let's finish it

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Happeh, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leopold Valued Senior Member

the only thing stupid about my posts are the facts happeh
    something you wouldn't know about if it was stomping your guts out

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

I have a feeling I'm on his ignore list too. I have only ever used my ignore list once, and that was against the big spamming from physicsforums. Even in the face of happeh, duendy (entertaining as he is), MattMarr (far to lol'able to ignore) and the anti-islamic trolls, I have not used my ignore list.

I think that the fact that happeh just ignores everyone who disgarees with him speaks volumes more about his intellect than the content of his posts. If we all disagree with him, he will have no-one to talk to.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

Well, you could always prove me wrong.

Do you Happeh have more than just pictures? Can you Happeh show the link between the symptoms you describe and the cause as being from masturbation? Yes or no Happeh?

Cut out all your bullshit and get down to it.

What was it about my last post you are trying to refute?

70 forum pages and you have managed no such thing. The evidence shows you never will.

And in the modern days, 'they' would call you mentally retarded.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Happeh Registered Senior Member

I wish that was true. You are not blind. Go thru the 5 pages of this thread. What do you see? Hate and ridicule. Not reasoned disagreement.

If you do not see that, I do not think you are being honest.

8. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Snake - Do you Happeh have more than just pictures? Can you Happeh show the link between the symptoms you describe and the cause as being from masturbation? Yes or no Happeh?

Cut out all your bullshit and get down to it."

You must have missed the post where I said I do not respond to demanding people. The last sentence of your post shows you are the same Snake you have always been.

9. Facial Valued Senior Member

leopold, James R, snakelord amongst many others have tried many times to beat sense into you, but instead you point the finger at us for instigating the fights.

I firmly believe that masturbation is a benign habit. Neither you nor any other bogus professional spammer will change that fact.

C'mon, Happeh, don't be pathetic. I still read your posts because they are entertaining. I suppose you see me as an annoyance? I see you as a clown. Be a real man and read all the insults.

10. Facial Valued Senior Member

Remember guys - the overwhelming majority of SF members believe that masturbation is benign all except for Happeh and probably some other guy (maybe Happeh with a different username).

Happeh has argued the opposite, but has never presented any scientific evidence. Instead, he has repeatedly:

1. Insulted the scientific community by portraying scientists and medical researchers as "fraudulent."
    2. Ignored people's scientific credentials and called out for some higher level arbitrary definition of a "real" scientist to argue with him (sounds like God-mode to me)
    3. Trolled (def: argument for the sake of argument) and flamed against people including James R
    4. Posted pictures of normal people with painted insertions that resemble the fumbling of a toddler as "evidence" for his theory.
    5. Posted irrelevant scientific articles that do not even address the subject matter of a causal relationship between masturbation and its alleged "symptoms"
    6. Self-inflated his ego by naming a common belief (or misunderstanding by the overwhelming majority) "Happeh Theory," or such other terms as "Happeh fibers" and attempted to publish books contrary to the entire medical understanding of the body for the sake of attention.

More or less, these conditions can be found fairly consistently for the SEVENTY + pages of "discussion" that has proceeded thus far. Happeh has failed many times to prove his "theory." As agreed with Snakelord: the statistical evidence shows that he will not succeed anytime soon to produce even marginal evidence worthy of examination.

I can only wish that ban theads were still permitted under this circumstance. But since that is done away with, we can expect him to perform some more circus acts for us.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2006
  11. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Happeh can i buy some pot off of you?

Because, obviously with this theory you have you have to be stoned off your ass. I wouldn't beleive it if i was drunk.

12. Facial Valued Senior Member

Corporate science is the one that tries to sell fraudulent herbal supplements to "cure" things supposedly negative like homosexuality and masturbation.

Corporate science does not want people to think masturbation, free of cost and profit, has no negative symptoms.

Looks like you are against your own words.

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

If you masturbate you will go blind or bald or get acne or hair on your hands -- or lots of other anomalies. None of these have any basis in truth.

"Masturbation will stunt your growth"
    Nice try, but wrong again.

Are there benefits to masturbation?
    Yes. Masturbation can help relieve stress and:
    Relieve menstrual cramps
    Help for insomnia (i.e. when a person is having trouble falling asleep)
    Stimulate the immune system to help build up resistance to common infections.
    Release mood elevating hormones
    Reduce embarrassing spontaneous erections for teen males
    Reduce the number of unwanted wet dreams for young men
    http://www.coolnurse.com/masturbation.htm

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

Myth
    Masturbation causes acne or loss of eyesight.

Fact
    This oldie but goodie probably ties to the fact that teenagers generally start masturbating around the same time puberty hits, which is also the time of acne and when many teens get glasses.

Myth
    Masturbation causes sexually transmitted diseases.

Fact
    In order for a disease to be 'transmitted', you need two people. Mutual masturbation is actually taught in some sex education courses as a way to avoid sexually transmitted diseases.
    http://parentingteens.about.com/od/masterbationmyths/a/masterbation.htm

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

Myth #1: Masturbation is unhealthy.

Maybe you've heard that masturbation makes you blind or damages your sex organs. This couldn't be further from the truth. Masturbation is not physically harmful in any way. In fact, it has a number of physical and mental health benefits — here are just a few:

* Masturbation releases stress and physical tension. Many people masturbate to relax, and it can help some people fall asleep.

* Orgasms — whether they're from masturbation or sex play with a partner — can act as a natural painkiller. One study from 2001 found that orgasm can ease migraines faster than medication. Some women masturbate to relieve menstrual cramps. Research has also shown that orgasms may even prevent endometriosis, a disease of the uterine lining.

* One recent study found that frequent ejaculation from masturbating may reduce a man's chances of developing prostate cancer.

Plus, masturbation is the ultimate form of safer sex — there is no risk of pregnancy or infection.

So forget those rumors of hairy palms and shrinking penises. Masturbation is a safe and healthy way to relieve sexual tension, explore our sexuality, and discover what feels good. Let's give ourselves a hand — or two!
    http://www.teenwire.com/infocus/2004/if-20041109p332-masturbation.php

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

Masturbation leads to homosexual activity

The truth? Masturbation does not determine a person's sexual orientation. Just because you like to touch your own body, doesn't mean you want to touch someone else's!

One can get STD or AIDS from masturbation

The truth? You cannot get AIDS or any other sexually transmitted disease from playing with yourself. These diseases are sexually spread, which means the germ that causes the disease (HIV in the case of AIDS) has to come from somewhere -- and that somewhere is an infected partner. If you have the disease, you have the disease whether you masturbate or not. If you don't have the disease, you cannot get it by playing with yourself.
    http://www.4-men.org/myths-about-masturbation.html

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

there is some more evidence for you to ignore happeh.

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Happeh:

That's about 20 personal comments about me in one post. Are you becoming fond of me? You seem obsessed by my personal character.

I notice, however, that you haven't addressed any of my substantive points. Not that I expected you would.

PFOA is not Teflon.

What's so hard to understand about that? (And, it's off topic.)

Well, since everybody in this thread is making demands, like demanding evidence from you rather than just your usual whinging, it looks like we're done here.

Agreed? Have you finished?

19. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

I'm sick of being insulted by what is reportedly the internets greatest troll.

What kind of person used to go around (under many pseudonyms) accusing people of being homophobes and trying to get them banned from boards for attacking his homosexuality - and then turns into a complete homophobe who says "I like vagina"?

What kind of personality accuses people of being "evil" and "doing the work of the devil" and being "witches and demons"?

What kind of personality lies about his age, says he's an old man and he has more experience than anyone, and dismisses their education, when he's only 29 years old?

What kind of personality calls people immature and childish and yet still thoroughly enjoys (and raves about) a cartoon called "dragonball Z"?

What kind of mind insists he is an expert on anatomy and then refers to the body as like a bowl of spaghetti, and says the eye is like an egg?

What kind of person claims masturbation causes aids, and that darth vaders choke power is a REAL POWER, and that elves and dwarfs and dragons were once real?

The scarey thing is, I don't think he's retarded at all. I think its his personality.
    He feels threatened by masturbation because every time he is confronted by his own sexuality. So he's turned it into hate.

As soon as i exposed him he put me on ignore, this child hates nobody more than himself.

20. Facial Valued Senior Member

Agreed. There could be a solution to it : he might be borderline, with some repulsive memory that has an effect on his personality. Either that or he wants attention. Or his profession as an undercover scam artist. Who knows?

21. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Why not? Have you asked me about it? Or are you going along with the crowd of gibbering buffoons?

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

they don't have to ask you anything
    all they need to do is read the posts
    they will know who to follow

23. Happeh Registered Senior Member

My hope is to show you that the lies fool no one. People see right thru you. Maybe when you realize that, you can gain the courage to be honest.

What substantive points?

You are a liar. Yes that is rude. What am I supposed to do? Look the other way and allow it? Here is how the conversation goes.

Happeh - Masturbation will make you blind and crippled.

James - No Authority agrees with you. You are wrong.

Happeh - I know you are naive James. I hate to break it to you but your Authorities are liars who kill people for money. They will lie about anything in order to make 1 dollar. James, why do you believe liars instead of me?

James - No Authority agrees with you. You are wrong Happeh.

Happeh "(MMMM. Is this man deaf or insane? I told him the people that say I am wrong are liars. He does not respond to my charge. He repeats the sentence that make it sound like he still trusts those authorities. Maybe if I post proof that those authorities he believes instead of me are liars, then the light bulb will go off over his head).

Happeh posts incontrovertible proof that Authorities do lie.

Happeh hopes that without having to spell it out for the grown adult James, that James will understand that the credibility of the people he is citing to say I am wrong, Authority, has no credibility at all.

James - Happeh. Proving that Authorities do lie means nothing. It proves nothing. Those authorities say you are wrong, so you are wrong.

Happeh - James. Watch my lips. Authorities lie. They are lying to you about masturbation. That means that you cannot cite them as a source for your claims. Go read debating rules. Making up lies or quoting liars is not allowed in debates.

James - (Oh shit! Happeh is right! I do look like a total fool insisting that proven liars should be trusted. How am I going to come out on top in this power play? Oh! I know? The tried and true "tell falsehoods and run like hell never fails)

James - Happeh? This is off topic.

Happeh - Debunking your sources as proven liars is off topic?

(It dawns on Happeh this man is stark raving insane. Happeh slowly edges away while smiling and nodding. Hoping the maniac does not go off before he can escape.)

Finished what? Trying to wake you up? You betcha. I felt like a million dollars all day long once I realized you were hopeless. It really bothered me that I could not break thru to you when I thought you were truly a thinking scientist interested in this material.

When I realized you would go to any lengths, no matter how foolish, to avoid asking one simple question in the polite and scientific manner of mercaptan, I gave myself permission to drop my obligation to enlighten you. When I realized you are too frightened to think for yourself, no matter what I said to you, I had to let go.

For anyone else who is interested in asking a real question, I am here. If you speak in the manner of Leopold, or the other childishly behaving people whose postings you can see in this thread, I will need to ignore you.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.