Masturbation will make you blind and crippled - Let's finish it

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Happeh, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leopold Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Facial Valued Senior Member

Oh, Dyeu-pater !

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Happeh:

Let's be clear here. Do you intend to present any evidence other than pictures of people leaning, tilting their heads etc.?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Facial Valued Senior Member

We're still waiting for you to fix your derailment, Happeh.

We'll see how long you can stick to your name-calling blame-the-world mode before you crack.

8. btimsah Registered Senior Member

In order for me to believe this I'd need to see (perhaps) a group of men and women and their kidney sizes. Then a detailed questionaire on their masturbatory functions. The hot guys would need to demonstrate for me..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Just kidding!

I know you can't really do this via the internet, but I feel like in order for this to have a chance it needs to be done.

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

you are going to be a hater if you keep it up.
    happeh doesn't like it when you ask him for evidence.

when you get tired of asking and leave he'll accuse you of "running away"

10. Facial Valued Senior Member

What an incredibly immature post. Happeh refuses to comment on it.

And as for 'running away': It's a great way to stay on these forums and put everyone on your ignore list as an alternative means of 'running away'.

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

[sarc]Please.

I personally believe that everyone's using their Darth Vader mental powers to make Mr. Happeh masturbate.

Please stop - especially you evil Jews and sinister minions. You're putting him at risk of straining a holy muscle.

Of course, I have no evidence for this position, but only evil thinking Jewish scientists would require any.

Everyone: please stop.

[/sarc]

Geoff

Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  12. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Come on James. Why not admit what you are doing? You are manufacturing a reason to close this thread. Because you, James, find no use in it, you will prevent anyone else from participating.

You can clearly see btimsah and I having a meaningful conversation. Becauses that exposes you as the game player you have been thruoughout this thread, you need to stop the reasonable conversation as fast as you can to limit the damage to your already battered credibility.

The proof of this is that you have embarked on a vendetta to close my other threads. You have closed 2 that I saw. Probably more. My ability to post pictures was removed.

You, James, obviously have lost. Therefore you will do what you do best. Run away. If you run though, people see you and adjust their opinion of you accordingly. Therefore you are going to push this "Do you have anything besides pictures".

I have seen this before and I will see it again. People with authority who care nothing for the truth. Only with maintaining their image of authority in front of the crowd. They will stoop to any action in order to retain their hold on power.

13. Happeh Registered Senior Member

If you think like a scientist or you are lazy. I do not understand why pictures of people with clearly shrunken one side of the torso will not convince you. What other reason do you have for the side of the torso to shrink?

You can prove it too yourself. You don't need anyone else's approval. Unless you like being a slave. All you have to do is become familiar with your body. Just about any kind of physical practice will prove it to you if you stick to it regularly. I am fond of martial arts myself because they are specifically designed to develop many of the areas that Happeh Theory talks about.

I personally would recommend you take tai chi. Then you have to wait about 5 years. In the meantime, read books on martial arts theory, and chinese medical theory. By the time you digest the theories and 5 years have gone by, your body might have reached the stage where you will be able to feel what I am telling you about.

I had hoped your insight or curiousity would move beyond a few questions. Nevertheless, I appreciate you showing to the crowd how friendly questions get answers, and also how to ask an insightful question.

14. Happeh Registered Senior Member

No. But this power exists.

Why? Going back to your cage will produce the same result. Why must you try and control the actions of others?

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

yeah right, just as soon as btimash starts disagreeing with you
    he'll be a hater just like evertone else that disagrees with you

i noticed that you still haven't commented on the poll
    you know, the voice of experience?

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

you happeh are a fucking liar
    you were asked to post links to your pictures
    to save space

stop your damned crying

17. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

But you can. Instead of making webpages with penises and silly pictures with little red arrows on them, why not just make a survey? Offer a prize as an incentive and then go through yahoo chatrooms, irc etc doing some advertising.

Then write up some questions, go out.. knock on people's doors, stand in the street stopping pedestrians etc.

None of this will have cost you anything, other than a minor amount for paper and time - but I'm sure sales of your book will cover that.

That is how simple it is, and yet you're trying to pretend it's the hardest thing in the world. Why?

Yet another of your lies. All of us have asked you.. dozens of times. Stop the lies. It's evil, and the sign of a loser and hater.

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Good god, you can do stats on bloody Excel even.

No excuses.

Geoff

19. Bells Staff Member

OH MY GOD!

People who masturbate lean? *smacks hands to cheeks in shock horror*..

I've just realised something after reading through this long and frankly insanely hilarious thread...

My 4 month old son leans to whatever side that suits him at the time when he tries to sit up

.. Could it be? Could it be true that my lil baby masturbates underneath his nappy when his father and I aren't looking? Say it isn't so.. Please say it isn't so... My baby..

20. Facial Valued Senior Member

Do you believe in Santa?
    Goo goo ga ga!

Either that, or you're somewhat retarded. Smart enough to type up coherent sentences on a computer, but too inept to do anything else.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

this observation here is what really gets me about this whole deal.

this man is not a moron

something about this just isn't right and i'll be damned
    if i know what it is

his ideas about anatomy, his veiws on the effects of masturbation
    his idea of a israeli conspiracy

any sane person with a high school education would know better

Last edited: Jan 30, 2006
  22. leopold Valued Senior Member

you told him this, what, 2 weeks ago?

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

he has probably already done just that
    and found out that the surveys disproved what he was saying