Masturbation will make you blind and crippled - Let's finish it

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Happeh, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happeh Registered Senior Member

EDIT:

For any thinking scientist.....

I would recommend putting all the people in this thread on ignore except for mercaptan.

The rest is the ramblings of the mentally troubled or the cowardly who are afraid of new knowledge from unapproved sources...........

OK. I think I have about proved to myself that scientists are no different from high schoolers. Because I am an honest man, I always verify my feelings before I make a final decision.

Happeh Theory says that Masturbation will make you blind and crippled. It can lead to heart attack, anxiety, asthma symptoms, bad posture, stomach problems, mental problems, etc etc etc. It is difficult to emphasize how much damage can be done to the body thru excessive masturbation.

Happeh Theory plainly says that

Excessive Masturbation
    Excessive Sex
    Excessive Physical exertion
    Injection of Drugs
    Snorting of Drugs

can produce similar symptoms. Sloping shoulders, weak arm, weak leg etc as described above.

Here is the challenge. The other thread is full of personal attack. I have people who claim to be in their 40's and 50's. I have people who claim to be professionally employed as scientists. I have people who claim to fly around the world with the elite.

All of these people feel that I am wrong. Now is your chance to prove it. Make a scientific inquiry. Ask a pertinent question. Prove that you have thought about what I have said, and reached a reasonable conclusion.

Rules for this thread:

1) "Just Because" - is not a valid scientific refutation of what I say

2) "I am 50 and neither I nor my friends believe this" - is not a valid scientific refutation of what I say.

3) "I am a high status person and I fly around the world teaching high status people" - is not a scientific refutation of my theory.

4) "People do that naturally" - is not a scientific refutation of my theory.

5) "crazy, retard, fool, delusional, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc" - These are not scientific refutations of my theory. Those are personal attacks. Let me repeat. Those.....Are.......Not.....Scientific......Terms.....Of......Critical......Thinking

6) You cannot ask for a scientific study or the corroboration of other scientist. I am the originator of this theory.

7) You cannot propose a million dollar or 10 year study as the only way to "prove" what I say. We all know that is you trying to win the argument by setting impossible standards.

8) You must acknowledge that you have looked at what I label evidence. You cannot run away from it because it proves you are wrong and I am right.

9) If you disagree with something, you must explain why. No "That is rubbish" and stalking off with your nose in the air. You must eloquently and understandably state your disagreement as you would for a class, or for a report at your place of employment, or in a real debate.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Happeh Registered Senior Member

This thread will be used to expose people.

If you are a name caller, and you come here to call names, everyone will see that.

If you are a scientist, and are unable to ask well thought out penetrating questions, you will be exposed as a fraud of a scientist.

If you are a scientist and you ask well thought out questions, people can clearly see for themselves that you are what you claim.

If you are a hater and come here to point and laugh and disrupt, people will see you for what you are.

This post will allow people to expose themselves for who they truly are. Have at it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Here is a picture of some of the head symptoms of Happeh theory. Tilted head. Big and Small eye. Atrophy of one side of the face.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Here is a picture of the full body impact of the symptoms of Happeh Theory.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

One of the men in the above picture plainly obviously clearly shows the symptoms of Happeh Theory. One of the other men shows partial symptoms of Happeh Theory. Two of the men show very little or none at all symptoms of Happeh Theory.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

for anyone who is interested
    the following quote is from happeh
    when he was offered 1,000,000 pounds to prove "his" theory

happeh says:
    First it was
    show the link between masturbation and the symptoms
    Then it was
    show a scientific link between masturbation
    Do you see how that one word, "scientific", means Snake doesn't have to pay? I have said 20 times there is no scientificproof because I am the originator of the theory.

the above was taken from "masturbation is for losers" page 44

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

The topic IS finished, the theory IS finished and Happeh IS finished.

Could a moderator please close this thread?

9. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

So happeh, what exactly is a scientific refutation of what you say? Why should we be disputing your theory? Surely you should be proving it?

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

he "proves" it by showing pictures that he selects
    he also doesn't realize that 90% of people masturbate

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

i can only hope

12. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Do you you mean to say that those pictures are his only proof?

13. genep Guest

I guarantee that if you masturbate at least 1-2 times a day for at least 40 years then your penis will not fall off.
    And if you go blind in the process then it has nothing to do with masturbation but with the fear of your dick falling off.

There is no other truth than this.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Interesting. That sounds just exactly like old age!!

Baron Max

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

yep
    oh, and his "scientific" analysis.

edit
    he claims to have 1000 photos that "prove" his theory
    he has no research save the photos
    absolutely nothing that has been verified.
    he also claims to have been at this for 5 or 10 years(he can't remember which)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2006
  16. leopold Valued Senior Member

the above shows how stupid you really are
    for any theory to be accepted it MUST be corroberated by at least a dozen scientists

17. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

Just a guess, Happeh, but I’d say that after 62 pages in the other thread of continually going around in circles most people are probably just over trying to reason with you.
    What exactly are you trying to achieve, anyway?

18. Facial Valued Senior Member

Happeh is a professional scam artist trying to sell religious products and spoofed herbal supplements that are nothing more than a placebo.

I declare my purpose hereof as a name-caller and a cheerleader, under Happeh's labels.

19. Facial Valued Senior Member

I don't bother to play the scientist, since you probably won't understand it. This is shown "scientifically" in the 60+ page thread where you have repeatedly failed to acknowledge and solidly respond to such heroic attempts by leopold, huwy, Q, snakelord, james R, etc. of taking time out of their professional lives to beat some sense into you.

And thus, you post those hilarious pictures and unilaterally declare something of the sort "I own you" from the insecurities and frustrations of what you have been trying to sell. I can make an equal assertion that you are spouting the antics as an apparent "symptom" of being a deficient outlier of Social Darwinism, but I won't attempt to do so for the same reasons mentioned above.

You really fit your picture, Happeh, of the baby that you are.

20. Happeh Registered Senior Member

There is no need for me to respond. Your own words display to the world what type of man you are.

I realized I had an old video I made sitting around. It is a simple computer animation demonstrating why Happeh symptoms are: The body leans to the masturbating hand, the head leans towards the maturbating hand, the shoulders slope towards the masturbating hand, etc.

If you were smart, the implications of the video tell you why all the other health symptoms of Happeh Theory occur. It is all right there folks. Anyone with any curiousity and reasoning ability can figure it out. You might have to think in an obscure or unfamiliar way. Shouldn't make a difference to an intelligent person.

http://www.happeh.com/HappehTheory/Videos/Why_Gay_Is_Associated_With_A_Lopsided_Body_happeh.zip

EDIT: I made that a few years back. I was focusing on homosexuality at the time. The video is pretty darn good for a home brew creation. I am still proud of it even now. As I said. It is all right there for any intelligent person to see the implications. You have to put your preconceptions aside. Once you do that, it is a piece of cake.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2006
  21. leopold Valued Senior Member

does anyone have a clue as to why his man is so obsessed with jacking off?

i mean the man looks at a picture and says "yep he jacks off"

i feel sorry for you happeh
    all that you have to offer is being wasted on trivialities

22. Spud Registered Member

I've leaned towards the right ever since I can remember. My right leg is shorter than my left...it really does a number on your back.

I was leaning towards my right side way before I started masturbating with my right hand.

23. hug-a-tree Live the life Registered Senior Member

I've heard that it will blind you, but I heard this from my mom. So I don't know what to believe. Doesn't every mother tell their child they could be blinded by masturbation?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.