Masturbation is for Losers

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Lori_7, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

I'm a brutally honest 38 year old woman.

Trust me dear, there is no in between with what has happened to me. Either it actually happened, or I am certifiably off my rocker.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. foxcorp Registered Member

Lori_7, i took some minutes and read all of your posts. I recommend you to visit a therapist as soon as possible. Your female sexual arousal disorder have made you develop antisocial and delussional episodes. Repressing your sexual urges are making it worst.

At least go to one just to prove me wrong. You have serious issues going on over there.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

And leopold, I might add that you are probably the only one out here that thinks we can rule out mentally unstable...though I, of course, see your point.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

See what I mean? lol.

8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

I'm not antisocial. I'm very social. And I'm telling you right now, I don't need to go to a shrink to know that if I were to, and told him about what has happened to me, that he would tell me I was crazy and try to put me on some drugs. Jesus healed me of a 21 year long drug addiction two years ago...it was kind of a "side-effect" of the miracle.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And also, I don't have an arrousal disorder. I can be arroused just fine. I simply choose to save that job for someone other than myself. More specifically, that responsibility belongs to one man, who is my future hubby. I'm like a bomb ready to explode. Wiggle, wiggle, BOOM! Remember? I'm in my sexual prime for crying out loud. I hope this guy is ready, cause when he does show up to get me, he's gonna have to pry me off his #$%& with a crowbar. Now then, does that sound a little more healthy to you?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2005
  9. foxcorp Registered Member

Lori_7 you just quit an addiction for another one. Religion is an opiate and might for now fill your lack of sexual needs, you're 38 and eventually you'll fall in a deep depressional state.

For your own sake, go to a therapist just once and listen what he/she have to say about your situation.

10. foxcorp Registered Member

BTW, excuse my english, it's not my first language.

11. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

No offense man, but come on, you're an atheist...what the hell do you know? lol...sorry. You just don't get it, and I don't expect you to. Unless you've experienced being born again, you just can't possibly understand. I do sincerely appreciate your compassion though...it's quite touching really. So thanks...it's the thought that counts.

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

my honest opinion?
    have you heard of the placebo effect?
    the mind is an incredible organ, even prayers are answered by it.
    science is aware of the mysteries of the mind, the connection between people seperated by 100's of miles, the phrase "prayer does work".
    if anything you are the god. there is no other force in the universe besides nature.

about your request, i scanned the thead and can't seem to find it.

13. foxcorp Registered Member

That was hilarious.

14. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

You speak english very well. I would have never know that it wasn't your first language. As a matter of fact, your language skills are much better than a lot of americans I've met.

15. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Well, it's 1000's of miles actually, and metaphorically, we couldn't have started out any further apart. A waitress and a rockstar? A born again christian and a new ager, spiritually dead as a result of taking the mark of the beast?

Man, this is not me or my pathetic mind or nature. I couldn't have dreamed this up in my wildest imaginations. Shit, I'm a former accountant...I don't have an imagination! I'm not kidding. What has happened to me is so far-fetched that it has blown my mind. It's taken 2 years for me to try to get my head around it, and I still don't think I have completely. This is bigger than...than...this is big...complicated....and extremely consequential. One day, when the details can be compiled and presented, you'll understand that this is not something that anyone, even with the most gifted of imaginations or intellects, could possibly make up.

Gotta run to work now...peace out.

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

let's just see how "fanatic" you are:
    if your child was seriously injured in a car wreck would you:
    a. pray for it.
    b. get immediate medical attention.
    c. both
    n. neither (included to cover all possibilities)

17. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Lori,

No Lori, it is only those that let their emotions and imaginations rule that make you think that way. You’ve only ever experienced your own imagination intensely encouraged by your emotions.

I went as far as possible before realizing the futility and the absurdity of the Christian concept.

My approach to almost all things in life has been direct personal experience. I have no problem now seeing through the brainwashing of religious institutions, but I didn’t have that ability when I was a child. But was there something of value beneath the brainwashing – that was my pursuit.

18. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

Lori ... everyone goes thru stretches without sex. There were times when I couldn't get laid in a woman's prison with a hand full of pardons. Its no big deal. If you want to wait for Mr. Right then I admire your patience.

After reading this thread's title I suspect you're suffering from low self esteem with the loser label you've attached to it. If your not willing to do anything about it then you will continue to suffer. Its totally unnecessary, you're a woman, so act like one.

19. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

Ah, you going on about this rock star that your god had promised you sometime a year and a half ago? We spoke then and I asked if you'd consider yourself in need of psychiatric attention if these god promises turned out fruitless. They did, and yet you continue along this perverse, deluded little dream of yours despite what reality has to say on the matter. Your parents want you to get a brain scan, your very own god failed you, and yet you drag yourself deeper into the stinking, festering pile of old doo-doo's and for what? Of all the people I know you spend more time claiming to have a personal relationship with god, and of all the people I know you come across as being the biggest mental case of all of them. I wonder why that is.

Someone who is blessed by the hand of god, speaks to god, feels god, has a relationship with god - and yet seemingly everyone that knows you sees a distinct problem. A problem so severe that your parents demand you have a brain scan. Pay attention to it Lori, because unless you pulll yourself out of this "illness" of yours, you will be lost to the real world forever.

Kindest regards,

Steve

P.S Nothing wrong whatsoever with masturbation. It is in actuality quite an important "ritual" to go through. Sperm has a shelf life, it needs to be expelled every now and then. When a fanny is not closeby, the hand does a good enough job.

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

my feeling exactly. religion has a place in society but mainly with ethics and morality.

21. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Hi Lori,

Good on you girl. Thanks for sharing that with me. I think you`re great! Just balance the isolation OK?

22. insight1234 Registered Member

And not that much anyway.

Chattin' with one right now, going to meet another tomorrow. Man! Do you guys REALLY believe that the only thing that passes on the generations is evil?... It's fuck damn good I'll tell you! Hey, seriously. If you wanna get laid, look out for it, but don't hunt for it... I believe that you need to get out your sexual energy. If not, the sexual-chacra will gain a great imbalance, I believe.

AND, what's better than licking your woman into heaven?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2005
  23. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Both. I would instinctively pray throughout the entire ordeal, while communicating with whomever God sent my way to help. You should hear me cry out when I need help...I'm good at it...emphatic. If I need help, everyone knows it...especially God.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.