Masturbation is for Losers

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Lori_7, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leopold Valued Senior Member

what fantasy are you talking about?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

The god fantasy, of course.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Honestly guys, that's the best you can do? Get a retort already.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

It says in the Bible that in Christ we can do anything and everything that He was able to do while alive and here on this earth. He raised the dead...remember Lazarus? And there was some little girl too. It's because it's not me that would be doing it, but Him, through me. He just uses my body and my faith. Understand? Consider it an extreme version of healing.

8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Believe what you want. What about immortality? I answered it...I am reborn in Christ and have received eternal life through His salvation. What else did you want to know?

9. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

So Chris,

Where or what or whom did you investigate specifically?

And when you speak of your own experience (delusion), are you referring to an actual interaction with God, or indoctrination into some religion?

10. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Lori,

There is a lifetime of material and this is not the thread to describe that - some I have already revealed here ovr this past 6 years.

There can be no such thing, only a delusion.

I have experienced all sides.

11. Lucidfox RPG Nut Registered Senior Member

I said it before and I'll say it again. Masturbation is almost necessary to relieve desires that could lead to bad actions(like raping someone or having sex with a prostitute that has HIV). Man have it so they use it, it's natural

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Hi Stretched! I'm not itchy anymore. I'm waiting on tables because I got really, really sick of accounting and financial analysis after 10 years of crunching numbers. Trying to squeeze another imaginary dime out of some fictional financial statement so that some fat cat can buy himself another summer home. Can you imagine me as a corporate fuck? I actually did surprisingly well considering my inability to kiss ass...I was always surprised. I think that most people considered my honesty refreshing. Anyhoo, the whole corporate atmosphere...the schedule, the flourescent lighting, the air conditioning, being chained to some computer or phone or fax or printer or some such god forsaken device...having to sit through endless meetings where I was forced to listen to some asshole saying absolutely nothing because he just really liked to hear himself talk, while crossing his legs like some girl...ew. Ok, so that's why I thought that I was changing careers back then. I was also going through a divorce at the time, and I knew that I wanted to put my career on the back burner so that I could focus on other areas of my life that were beyond a mess. Like my relationship woes, and through my spiritual life.

But now in hindsight, I realize that I began feeling like this caged lion at the exact same time that I came out here to exosci for the first time. It was at my corporate job at Square D, when they made the grave mistake of giving me, an accountant, access to the internet. What were they thinking? lol. Hmm...boring financial statements, or alien abduction? I did a search on it on a whim. Maybe because I had seen documentaries about it on pbs and whatnot...I don't know. I've always been interested in supernatural phenomena of any kind. I know now that I was led by the Holy Spirit, because once I did the search, He showed me things, and told me things about this phenomenon. He told me that it was not a physical phenomenon, but a spiritual one...demonic to be specific. And He told me that it had to do with end times events as described in the book of revelation...cover up of the rapture of the church, would usher in the reign of the antichrist and false prophet, bring about the one world religion, and perpetuate the mark of the beast. I think...my memory is not the best in the world. This was a long time ago...like 7 years ago maybe. I would like to be able to see what I wrote about it now. So anyway, I came out here screaming "Jesus saves" and talking about what the Holy Spirit imparted to me regarding new age spiritualism and alien abduction. And of course everyone hated me. I'm pretty sure that's how this religion subforum got started actually. All of the atheist scientific types and the new agers begged Porf to get me out of their face with my Jesus, so he divided up the forum into a few more specific categories. Now religion is one of the biggest ones! Tee hee! So anyway, little did I know then that all of this "miracle" stuff began way back then, and here, at exocsi. And I know now that if I had not quit my corporate job when I did, that I surely would have been fired while going through this miracle that has happened to me...it's been two years now since my mind has been blown. I'm actually surprised I held it together enough to keep a waitressing job. I've been blessed, that's for sure. This has been the greatest thing that ever happened to me and the most challenging at the same time. Since the miracle, two years ago, my life has been pretty much hanging in limbo. I won't go back and I can't move forward. I've been waiting. Waiting sucks. But the manifestation will be more than worth it I know.

And also, God says that it’s good to be a servant. He’s told me to look at it as a spiritual exercise…you know, practicing humility, patience, tolerance, turning the other cheek, loving my enemies, and keeping my mouth shut when I’d really like to rip someone a new asshole. I’ve learned a lot about religious hypocrits from waiting on them every Sunday. I can tell if someone really knows Jesus, or if they are just taking His name in vain and therefore witnessing falsely. It’s also brought me to realize that this world, the people in it, and I myself do not provide for me. God provides for me. So I know that this experience is preparing me for something in my future, whatever that may be. I know though, that if I can stand to wait hand and foot on some deep-fried breaded meat with gravy eating, ranch dressing and bud light guzzling, chewing with their mouth open, inconsiderate redneck, who’s main agenda in life is to get something for nothing, then I should be able to do just about anything. You know, it used to be when I thought of slavery, I just could not imagine the mentality of the people who would perpetuate or condone such an atrocity…it just seemed impossible that anyone could be that hateful and cruel. But after waiting tables in some redneck town like this, I can totally see it. I have no problem at all seeing it. I see it every f’ing day, and it makes me sick. Most people may not realize that waiting tables is a much more difficult job than accounting or financial analysis…much more challenging. I could crunch numbers in my sleep…what a snooze-fest. It’s a much more healthy job too. It’s like getting paid to exercise…spiritually and physically. When I was in the corporate world, I felt like I was about to die of a heart attack at age 30...that lifestyle is just so Orwellian you know? It’s just not natural.

I have not met my soulmate in person yet. I know who he is, and he knows who I am, and we have had a spiritual interaction, but no interaction or communication in the flesh as of yet. This is the manifestation that I am waiting for.

Hm...reasonable expectations...that's very relative terminology isn't it? What is reasonable to me, based upon my experience and knowledge, obviously is not reasonable to others, based upon theirs. So I'll answer you like this...according to this world and most of the people in it, no, my expectations are not reasonable. But according to His Word and those of us who are born again and know of the freaky shit He can throw down, yes, my expectations are definitely reasonable. Honestly though, the stuff that's happening to me, and what it all means, is so freaky and unusual that I think it hard to swallow for even others who are born again and have also witnessed and/or experienced miracles. I mean, you can't talk about Jesus, alien abduction, rockstars, reincarnation, and the mark of the beast without turning off just about everyone. My miracle really does run the whole gamut of freakishness. Isolation describes my condition in this world right now...extreme isolation. But it's ok, because as much as I moan and cry and cuss, this really isn't about me, but is to serve a greater purpose.

13. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Well, I'm asking because unless you do have an actual experience of interacting with God, then you can't know of His existence. Any other way would just be taking someone's word for it...or rather, being spoon-fed religion...even if it's you and your intellect that is doing the feeding. Does that make sense?

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

what "bible" do yo refer?

15. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Are you serious?!? Good grief man, isn't getting married and having sex with your wife an option? Yea, I don't masturbate, but raping someone is an alternative?!?!?!? WTF??

Why is self-control not an option?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2005
  16. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

lol...the Holy one.

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

do you want eternal existance?

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

the name lori such as koran,catholic,christian?

19. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Yes I do, but not in this flesh...it's broken. I don't want sin in my flesh or in the world for any longer than it has to be. And since the wages of sin is death, and therefore a sinless state of existence is required for eternal life, it all works out just fine in the end from my perspective.

20. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Christian. And btw, catholicism is a christian denomination.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

yes i know catholic is christian, but not the same.
    christian eh. lori some of your statements are not christian faith.

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

well lori i see it like this you are either a fraud or you are young or you a mentally unstable
    i think we can rule out mentally unstable.
    which of the other 2 are you?

23. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

like what?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.