Masturbation is for Losers

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Lori_7, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

"From a 20th-century medical perspective, I can assure you that this activity in no way affects mental or physical health."
    -- Dr. Peter Gott, nationally syndicated medical columnist, August 12, 1997.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

what about the other thread happeh?
    the evidence proving you are a quack? a fraud? and a loser?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

Then im quite happy to admit that im a 'loser'!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Better get ready for the eye glasses and a cane when you get old. Good insurance for the hip replacement when you fall down from the bad leg.

8. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

That's what happens to old people, whether they masturbate or not. Happeh, kindly take the time to get an education.

Thanks.

9. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Happeh actually went to college for a bit, although I have no idea what he studied.
    He's also only 29 years old. Which makes his "i'm older than you aand have more experience" argument a complete lie.

10. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Happeh sez:

This is where I am the expert and people should listen to me.

Along with that statement and many more from the pen of Happeh, one could write a book on, "Things Experts Would Never Say."

11. Happeh Registered Senior Member

James you lying hypocritical evil two faced shit eater. I posted a picture and a test that anyone can do to themselves 6 posts or so before your post. Of course it is hard to find that in the 10's of posts by leopold, geoff, cris, facial, hercules, snakelord or any of the other trolls. The ones that you have completely ignored in your job as moderator.

James you lying hypocritical evil two faced shit eater. After I talked to you for weeks, listenting to your juvenile attempts to use your psycho talents to call me delusional on about 10 different occasions, you are closing the thread because I!!!!!!!!!!!!! am examininig the personality traits of others?

James you lying ypocritical evil two faced shit eater. You are a womanly coward who wouldn't know science if it bit him on the arse.

You can look at the first page of that thread where I say "please do not make insults in my thread. There are 14 pages of hate from cris, hercules, facial, snakelord, q and many others. Any reasonable person can see my many attempts to ask people to go away or to gain control of their anger.

Yet you close the thread accusing ME of flame wars. You are beneath contempt.

What your problem is, is that not a one of you high paid professionals can control me. Every single one of you has tried since I got here. Instead I have revealed each and every one of you for the hateful worms that you are. Scum that hurt people with their knowledge instead of using it to help others.

Snake - exposed him as a hateful abuser

James - exposed as a beauracrat, not a scientist

Q - exposed as a snooping woman, searching the internet for dirt on people

Huwy - exposed as a snooping woman searching the internet for dirt on people

Cris - exposed as a loser wanna be, posting insults and diagnosis from the list at the back of the freshman year psychology book

Light - exposed as old guy who insults people until they give it back to him. Then he refuses to talk to them because he is too good to insult people.

Leopold - Exposed as total nutbag allowed to make 10 posts of hate in a row in any thread he pleases

GeoffP - exposed as Government propaganda agent pushing Israeli or Neo Con propganda

Thanks. I mean it. I used to respect scientists. Now I know better.

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

you are just begging for it aren't you?
    after james explained to you why he locked the other thread you come off
    with this load of garbage.

13. leopold Valued Senior Member

who are you trying to kid happeh?
    you have denigrated scientists from day one.

14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Happeh:

As in the other thread, you have stopped discussing potential evidence for your theory in this thread, and have instead chosen to turn this into an examination of the supposed personality traits of all the other people on the forum.

There is therefore no reason to keep this thread open, either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.