Masturbation is for Losers

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Lori_7, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

The same as the rest of the thread.

No, I wasn't. Why is that important?

You think age = wisdom? Wrong, Happeh. There are plenty of stupid, old people around. Some of them are on this forum.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Yes. In your expertise, you keep on saying I am wrong, but you present no alternative. You are engaging in put down only just like snakelord was.

Because I am a good person, I go out of my way for people. I happened across a video that proves that people have energy, and it also proves various aspects of Happeh Theory. I am making that video available for you to look at.

http://www.happeh.com/Videos/Fight.avi

The video is in Xvid video compression and MP3 audio compression. You might need the codec for it. The video is 12 megs and the sound is out of sync. The sound doesn't really matter.

The video is of some Korean fighters. They are contestants on a show to see who is the best. They are being interviewed for the show. The video clip begins with one of the fighters. You will plainly see the man leaning far over to his right side. Happeh Theory says that excessive physical exertion causes symptoms similar to excessive masturbation.

Please recall that the majority of the men in the example photos all leaned over to the right. The ones I said were wankers or cocaine users.

The interview goes on. I would like you to look at abotu 1:15 or so for a few seconds. If you know what you are looking at, that few seconds proves or verifies or corroborates various aspects of Happeh Theory.

The video also plainly shows the existence of human energy, and the ability of people to sense it. Again, if you do not know what you are looking at, you will probably see nothing.

I am sure that in your wisdom, you will dismiss it all. And offer as your alternative that scientific answer "They were doing all of that just because......".

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

The man admits to mass masturbation?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

james
    you have asked him to post URL's instead of pictures
    what does he do?

does that mean i can personaly abuse him obscenely?

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

http://www.selfgrowth.com/bodyl.html

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Happeh:

Yes I have. My alternative is that sometimes people tilt their heads. Sometimes people lean to one side. Neither of those behaviours is unusual or indicative of masterbation.

Oh, and masterbation doesn't cause blindness, either.

So, we've gone from "masterbation causes blindness", through "tilting your head proves you masterbate" to "physical exertion causes you to lean to one side".

How do you know your previous pictures don't show people who have been over-exerting themselves, rather than masterbating?

You're right, there.

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

happeh

vanity is a strong temptation to lying
    it makes people magnify their merit
    over-flourish their family
    and tell strange stories of their intrests
    -jeremy collier

vanity makes men ridiculous
    pride odious
    and ambition terrible
    -steele

Last edited: Jan 21, 2006
  11. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Now you are resorting to lying huh? James knows more than all of human culture. Human culture has the folk tale, passed down thru generations of people, that masturbation will make you go blind.

But James knows better.

You are becoming tedious. In the last 25 pages of posts, I clearly mentioned Excessive masturbation, excessive sex, excessive physical exertion, snorting and injecting of drugs. I would say go look. You don't care. You are harrassing now. We both know I have repeated myself 20 times. Not one new question or insight arises from these forums supposedly inhabited by professionals and college educated people.

Ya. You are sounding exactly like Snake now. Is that what you want to grow up to be? A snake that causes people trouble because they enjoy trouble?

For the 20th time, it is my experience that tells me the difference. For the 20th time, do you question the bus driver on his expertise before you ride the bus? Do you question the checker at the store about her expertise before buying groceries?

There are hundreds of things you accept without a thought. Yet for some reason, you need to challenge me on this. Why?

See. What can I do? You admit you cannot see anything. But you know I am wrong.

You are the troll. You are the one making worthless comments. I would bet you did not even watch the video before making those comments.

I used to respect you.

12. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Here is the previous 6 men

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Here is the picture of 3 more, plus the new one in the upper right corner.

Because you are fixating on pictures showing people leaning to the right, I picked one of another man whose head appears staright. Repeating myself again, for a learner like you and the others, showing the obvious right leaning people is my attempt to help you.

The new man is an admitted homosexual who had a homosexual affair. His right eye is larger than his left. His left eye is damaged and does not see well. It appears dark and blackened.

The left side of the man's mouth pulls upwards. The left side of the face is atrophied, smaller than, the right side of the face. The man's entire body is twisted to compensate for the interior damage. His head is looking at the camera, while his body points off to his left somewhere. The entire left side of the body, though we cannot see it, will be damaged.

James. Think for a second. Do you understand that you could take your attitude and do what you are doing to any professional? I can come to your teacher area, and I can play the stupid student, just like you are.

James - I want you to learn this.

Happeh - Why should I listen to you?

James - Because I am the teacher

Happeh - So what?

James - Being the teacher means you have to listen to me

Happeh - Why?

James - Because I went to school.

Happeh - So what? I went to school too

James - I went to college

Happeh - So what? So did I. That is no reason for me to believe you.

James - I graduated with a degree from college.

Happeh - So what? Here is my degree I bought from the internet. See? It looks just like yours. So tell me again why you know more than me, and why I should listen to you.

James - You are the student. You are here in my office looking for information

Happeh - No I am not. I am here because I want to be difficult. I am playing stupid just to see how far I can take you.

James - You are playing stupid?

Happeh - No I am not. I really want you to explain to me what it is I am here to learn.

James - Good. Now we can get to work.

Happeh - Work? Work on what?

13. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You see right here Happeh is the root of your problem. You actually think that is how it works.
    I teach from time to time. I teach adults. I teach adults with degrees. I teach adults with degrees from the top Universities on the planet. I teach adults with Alpha male credentials.
    If I tried that routine - I'm the teacher, therefore you have to listen to me - they would have me for lunch. They listen because I present facts; I justify every claim I make; I handle every question thrown at me; I encourage critical analysis of my positions; I indicate the limits of my knowledge; I distinguish fact from supposition; certainty from guesswork.
    You have done none of these things. That is why we reject your thesis; that is why we poke fun at it; that is why we view you with pity.
    You have a misconception of the role of authority in science. Given your many other misconceptions it does not surprise me.
    If this wasn't so sad, it would be silly.

14. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Certain affectations of body language does not a masturbator make. Your photographs were either posed or simply a result of the camera angle. Your eyes behold only delusions.

15. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

"Listen to me I know what I'm talking about I'm old and wise and have much more experience than you! Your educations are nothing compared to my mighty theories!"

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I'm convinced. All hail the mighty Huwy. I now beleive everything you say. (What was your mighty theory again?

)

17. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Happeh - No I am not. I am here because I want to be difficult. I am playing stupid just to see how far I can take you.

Then you should promptly be banned. All in favor say, "Bye Happeh"

18. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

I was summing up Happeh's attitude man, hence the quotes.
    I should have put
    -Happeh
    afterwards

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

you are the moron thats fixated on jacking off
    what the fuck is your problem happeh?
    was you dropped on your head?

after james asked you to stop posting pictures and post links instead you posted 10 pictures in rapid succession not only in this thread but in others

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

dear almighty and precious james i beg of you.

21. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I take it this was addressed to me, but (Q) got interposed. I know you were using irony. I had hoped the same would have been obvious in my post.

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

they were selected by happeh
    what else needs to be said?

23. phlogistician Banned Banned

Is this thread still about wanking? I can't be arsed to read through all 60 pages (most of which I expect to be stuck together anyhow) and find out. Can someone cut to the skinny (that wasn't a wanking euphemism, btw)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.