Masturbation is for Losers

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Lori_7, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

I would contend that MW does in fact have a really good idea of the value of religion. Religion is crap. God is the answer. It's just that MW equates religion with God. MW, religion is NOT God.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

this statement is false lori, man has created new lifeforms in the lab.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

God created man, and God created the lab, and God created all of the things that man manipulates and then calls his own.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

And MW,

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to offend you or piss you off (except for the cheerleader bit, which I apologize for...I'm an asshole). I am merely doing as I am told. He told me to tell you, and I did. *shrug*

And also, God is not done with you yet. If He were, you wouldn't still be breathing.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
  8. leopold Valued Senior Member

lori is god all powerfull and rightous?

9. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Yes. As far as I can tell and based upon personal experience in interacting with Him, yes indeed, He is.

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

if god was all pwerfull and rightous then why aren't we all? you wouldn't be talking greed here are you?

11. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

No, I'm talking identity here. You and I are obviously not God.

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

basicly lori what you have said is this:
    god is all powerfull/rightous
    god creates man/everthing else
    god keeps all the goodies and doesn't share.
    correct me if you believe the above untrue

13. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Dude, you're totally wrong. God delivers the goodies for sure, you just have to want them enough to ask. See, I am a vessel. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. So God can live in me and through me, and does. I can do all things in Christ Jesus because it was He who opened the door for this relationship with God. I can love. I can heal. I can prophecy. I can bring a man back to life. But it's not me that does these things...it's God living inside of me who does these things through me. He is not only my Saviour, He is my Counselor, my Redeemer, my Provider, my Protector, and my Restorer. He has absolutely blown my mind with the wonder of His love and power, and that's a fact.

14. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Again, nice to chat with you all today. Now I have to jet to work. Lots of inpatient, egotistical, unkind, gluttinous, and greedy religious people to wait on. After all, that's why most of them go to church anyway...so they can go out to eat afterwards, right? Later taters.

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

lori you can't bring back the dead. lori if you belive that it is obvious you are insane.you never answered my question about immortality.

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

yeah, i'm sure you do.

17. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Lori,

But what you call God is merely an imaginative construct in your own mind where you cannot tell the difference between the imaginary and the real.

It took a long time for me to completely purge the delusions that have now engulfed you. But my background was science and I think that method of thought helped me heal. You don’t appear to have any such safety net and seem completely lost to religious delusion.

I don’t doubt that. It doesn’t mean that anything you say is true though. I know you are deluded even though you fervently deny it. And when I see your absolute certain assertions and similar assertions from other similar religious extremists then I find that it very sad that people can be so confused. That simply strengthens my resolve to fight against those institutions that spread and proliferate such nonsense.

There is nothing to know Lori. Jesus and Christianity are the works of mythmakers who constructed these fictions based on earlier even more foolish myths.

Decades of investigation, longer than your entire life.

I do not believe you are a liar, but certainty that you are deluded even though you cannot see that. The reasoning is far reaching and involves a great deal of historical study and personal experiments. I would love to believe that what you imagine is true is actually true – it would solve my desire to survive as well as many other concerns I have, and that is the fatal attraction of religious ideas. But they are traps for the mind. When viewed objectively and in historical context they are pure myth and essentially utter gibberish, of that there can be no doubt.

18. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

You can bring back the mentally (or spiritually) dead. That's what it means when Jesus brings back people from the dead. "The time has already come when the dead shall rise from their graves and hear the voice of the son of man." The 'savior' is in ourselves, it is our self.

But they're supposed to be viewed as allegory (mostly)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
  19. leopold Valued Senior Member

ok i'll play.
    so?

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

i will agree with this

21. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

c7,

Which can studied objectively. There is no conflict here.

22. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I can do all things in Christ Jesus because it was He who opened the door for this relationship with God. I can love. I can heal. I can prophecy. I can bring a man back to life.

Keeping the fantasy alive.

23. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Hi Lori,

Regarding masturbation, if you have an itch to scratch, scratch it. No more, no less.

But my curious side wants to ask two things.
    1. Why are you waiting on tables, when you are one of the sharpest tools in the box?
    2. Have you met your "soulmate" in person yet?

Are your expectations reasonable?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.