Masturbation is for Losers

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Lori_7, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

You're trying to reach happiness and knowledge by reading books (ie. the goal, unity with information)

When we give away our masks, we are all alike. We are the truth.

But there's also a reason why we want personal pleasure, and that's what I'm talking about.

I really like mystical things. They make me remember the primal state of oneness. Words do not exist. None of this matters. It is unnecessary to say anything. There is only the presence, the eternal existence (God) Nothing and everything are an inseparable oneness. It's impossible to explain.

Moreover... llksdl..dd...,ddd..dd.d.d.d.d.dddd,,c,cccvi

Last edited: Dec 11, 2005
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

C7,

No. I am achieving happiness and knowledge through reading. I have no goal to unite with information.

I don’t wear a mask.

Surely it is be the primary driving and motivational effect of our evolutionary development. Without the intense pleasure from sexual activity we would have become extinct long ago. Without the pleasure that comes from curiosity and creating things we would not have progressed out of the stone age.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Qorl Guest

Lori 7
    I don't really hate my faith, I just hate being in jail or controled.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2006
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

Still, that doesn't explain the pleasure. Why would it be important for life to survive? And why would things need to evolve? Is it because there is a goal?

I think evolution never stops. It's infinite. We can never become perfect. The only solution is to stop believing in evolution and live in the present moment where all is already accomplished.

Um... can I ask a question?
    Your face...
    what kind of... face is it?

I wonder...
    the face under that mask...
    is that your... true face?

8. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

C7,

Why assume life is important?

Why assume there is a need?

Why must there be a goal?

Agreed.

Unless perfection is something that is forever changing. The alternative would be stagnation. Perhaps what we have already is perfection. Perhaps this is as good as it gets.

Solution to what problem?

I am what I am. Ever changing and adapting to my environment and conditions that are thrown at me. There is no mask.

9. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

You have only weak masks.

10. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Hypnosis?

You make a choice as to whether or not to involve Him. Seeking and knocking are choices. Developing a relationship is a choice. Prayer is a choice. Asking Him to help is a choice. Asking for His will in your life is a choice. This is where I direct my effort, because due to all of these choices that I have made, I have come to know Him and trust Him...this also a choice. So my effort is in seeking Him and His counsel and will, and He takes care of the rest. My effort is seeking His provision, and He provides...just like the Bible says. It's cool.

11. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Well that depends upon what type of immortality you're talking about. What I was going to tell you was that you will be offerred immortality of this flesh if you're still around in particular times which are described in the book of Revelation. That's what the mark of the beast is...a genetic alteration that makes your flesh immortal. Rebirth in Christ is a spiritual rebirth, of the Holy Spirit, not of the flesh.

12. Gustav Banned Banned

dammit!
    have you tried the produce section at the local grocery store?

13. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Are you really in jail? Or are you just making an analogy regarding this prison of flesh that we're all in?

I was in jail once. I was scared shitless when they were taking me there...didn't know what to expect...expecting the worse of course. I had never really been in any kind of trouble before. I guess I had been kind of sheltered...middle-class suberbian mall fuck...college grad....corporate climber...blah, blah, blah. Jail was the last place on earth I ever expected to find myself...in a dorm with about 30-40 female addicts and/or prostitutes...one of which looked a hell of a lot like Coolio, though I was trying really hard not to look at her. I found that God was all up in that place with me. The crack whores were a hell of a lot nicer to me than most people I've met out here or other places. They gave me cigarettes, and socks to wear, and told me what to expect as far as legal proceedings were concerned. They told me how to clean the toilets just right at 5 am, so that I wouldn't get in trouble and they could eat on time. And they told me that I should eat, when I wasn't about to, cause they said I would need it, as they were grabbing the food off of my plate...lol. When I came back from talking with my mom through the plastic window, I had never felt so horribly humiliated in my whole life. Not because of anything that she said...my mom is a saint...but because of what I was doing to her. I went back to my bunk and broke down, and some of the girls and the guard saw me, and were talking about me I could tell. Then one of them came over to me and invited me to go to their church service later that day, and gave me a hug. I still to this day have trouble believing how much love I received while in jail. It was supposed to be a scary and horrible place, but with God in there with me, it was...a miracle.

14. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

I don't want a carrot, I want a man. And not just any man, but a very special man...very, very special indeed.

15. Gustav Banned Banned

i know i am very special
    god knows i am very very special too

so
    i like to be your man

16. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Well God created the psyche, and hence desire, and passion, and sexuality. God created everything, regardless of what label we decide to use to describe it.

I'm not presuming anything, I'm speaking from personal experience regarding my own desire and my relationship with Him. But I do know that I am not special in being special to God. He does not love me more than anyone else, or seek to fulfill my desires more than anyone else's. God is not a respector of persons, so what He has done for me, He will do for anyone else who wants Him to. So tell me, without this personal experience with Him as I have had, how can you presume that everyone's desire does not come from Christ? See, the truth is not dependent upon your beliefs...anyone's beliefs, even my own...the truth is what it is regardless of what you believe. I base my beliefs on experience...that's how God teaches me things. So anyway, He instilled desires within you, whether you attribute them to Him or not. Also, the flesh is a liar that urges you to seek cheap substitutes...like carrots and whatnot. Also, without Christ, there is one desire within you that can never be fulfilled...and that is the desire to commune with Him. You feel that desire MW. Why else do you think you feel so betrayed?

Listen to me MW...God wants me to tell you that He is not the RCC. God is not the RCC, and you know this because you have experienced it. The Holy Spirit came upon you and told you the truth. And now you deny Him because you are hurt and bitter. He did not lie to you...He is not a MAN so that He should lie. But the RCC is a group of MEN. He showed you the truth because He loves you and does not want you to be deceived. That is the truth. God is not the RCC. God is God, and will show Himself regardless of the will of men. The RCC is the whore...Revelation ch17. You know this. Now discard your pride and embrace the truth. Would you rather not know? God loves you and has plans for you MW...big plans. Please at least think about it...He's not gonna let this go.

17. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Yes you are special too, but I'm sorry, the position is already filled. But I know that God has someone out there that is just perfect for you too. Maybe you'll meet her in the produce department of your local grocery? You never know...

18. Gustav Banned Banned

drat
    god keeps giving me crack ho's
    whats up with that?

19. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Well, I don't know. Maybe He's trying to tell you something? You should ask Him to explain Himself. Tell Him that you're not satisfied with crack ho's and that you want Him to find the perfect mate for you. Important point....He will require that you are the perfect mate for them too...keep that in mind.

Here's an example...
    Once God said to me, "So you think there's no man out there in this whole world that is as trustworthy AS YOU ARE?" I did not in a million years ever expect to hear the last three words of that question. But I had to admit, "Well, yea, I guess I don't." I felt kind of stupid all of a sudden, and He said, "Don't you think that sounds kind of arrogant?" And I had to admit, "Well, yea, when you put it THAT way, I guess it does."

20. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Lori,

Convincing yourself completely that something unreal is real.

That choice can only be made if it were known he exists. And I see no reason to reach such a conclusion.

I am not seeking what you think you’ve found. My path lies elsewhere.

And the choice would be foolish if the other party is a fantasy.

And pointless if there are no recipients

And pointless if he doesn’t exist.

My will seems fine as it is, I have my own free will I do not need or want another’s.

It is indeed a choice and it appears you find it satisfying. Providing your perceptions do not harm me then do what you will.

If you succeed in life by believing this then good for you. In the end it will be all your own effort and you should give yourself credit for that because he is pure fantasy and cannot help you in the slightest.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

lori_7
    when you get to be my age you will seriously question the existence of god.
    religin say god created every thing. if that is true then humans can't create anythig. have you seen anything created by humans? abuot immortality, i would not want to live forever. i am not saying society doesn't need religion.

22. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

I'm 38 and I questioned the existence of God over a decade ago, which is why I know Him today.

Screw religion...people need God.

23. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

lori,

It makes no difference the type. You believe/hope that your beliefs and actions will grant you the reward of immortality - that whatever it is that we identfy as "ourself" will endure in some form for eternity.

This is the underlying basis of every religion - it comes from that vitally urgent deep-routed evolutionary instinct for survival - the refusal to accept that death is an ending - the refusal to accept that we could possibly become non-existent.

It is a false hope unless we make an effort to make it happen in the real world and not the fantasy worlds of religions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.