Master of your soul, maybe

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Pine_net, Oct 27, 2002.

1. Pine_net Chaos Product Registered Senior Member

So i've been pondering this thought, rolling it round and round, pulling it, stretching it, flexing and crushing it... Looking for purturbations in the fabric that holds it together. Poking my finger into the microwave only to have it bitten by a black hole.

How fragile and important is this intelligence in which we probe? How important is each and every one of you? Do you have any idea how rare you are??

As we pear out into the universe we can see multitudes of differnet galaxies. Litteraly billions of them, spining and bouncing off one another. Coliding and smashing eachother into the open cozmos. Each Galaxy inturn encompassing trillions of solar systems. It's enormity is mind numbing.

At the same time we are looking in. The micro is becoming more and more incredible with each little push of the atom. New horizons are showing up in the extremes of the quantum world. We are begining to understand the basic functions of three state systems. Ones in which there exists a "maybe" state of matter.

And it is all writen here within each and everyone of us...

So the universe unknowingly knows itself
    The maybe factor
    You exist in this maybe state
    You may be anyone you wish, just measure it as such.

Good luck!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2002
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Phrenetic :D Registered Senior Member

¿What?

I can be anything??

Let's go find out

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kmguru Staff Member

Ah!...the soul...is it information that defines who you are with all your memory and physical characteristics... or...matter whic can decompose to individual subatomic particles?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.