Masculinity and Madness

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by WANDERER, Dec 31, 2004.

1. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

*grin*

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeery.
    That's the first time I've ever heard Miss So Priim and proper say "cock".

That aside- its not entirely unfeaseable.
    Both contestants troll the same continent, both imagine themselves bastions of experience and 'cruelty' and both have nothing to prove so they're dying to prove it.
    Stay tuned.

Sweet.
    Where'd you find this?
    Your own?

*edit*
    Cole Grey:
    Dude.
    Calm down- I know this.
    ....or something.

( you were being a condenscending asshole, nothing wrong with that. Why not admit?)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

Wanderer:
    Of course.

If it wasn't for her enormous ego, she'd be mooning over you?

Why don't you just magic-marker "Xev's" over your cock and post a picture of it?

Yah. But it's more of the same "forum queen this and that"

Gendanken:
    Not any more.

"I was the fairest snake in Eden"

Apparently viragos win out.

"He could see her in some private forest, legs splayed and leaves stuffed in her mouth, making that helpless vulnerable act just that. Unlike all those other slaves who dreamed more prosaic joys of her...."
    -Charlee Jacob

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Ah.

Exactly. So they can sing Waterloo, I was defeated tra tra ra ra (I forgot).

It's my own. It came with the moment. Seeing the things here.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

Well.
    Doesn't this all look familiar.

Only a few minor changes to the old script...

It now only takes a judicious use of Gendanken's name, and out comes wanderer... fists flailing in the dark as usual, hoping to connect with something solid and gnaw it down to the marrow like a puppy with a bone. Nobody will ever remember anything he writes.

Xev, the girl given a backstage pass at a concert, only to discover she's been had by the roadies rather than the band members.

Couldn't help yourselves, indeed.

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

Actually one or two was right on. Cute.
    He's not a bad lay. Maybe you should, you know, pm' him for a year or so and see if he'll fuck you.

9. WANDERER Banned Banned

Little Fenris
    Are you….like…part of the band…dude?
    ‘Cause…you ROCK man!!!!

Were you supposed to be the final prize or something?
    Were you the lead singer that sang the love songs others danced to and then retired to his dressing room alone?
    Did you wait for the screaming girls banging at your door for an autograph?

Shall I prepare you for your upcoming wedgies, by unbuckling your pants, mate?
    I hope you wore some clean underwear because I think they will be torn off this time.

Thank you for taking some time off from your relentless life to participate.
    I was wondering when you’d make an appearance and come from behind your pming screen and your computer discussions.

Why don’t you ask me what you want to know?

I love playing with you.
    It’s delicious.
    I didn’t want the doctor to have all the fun and since you, once again, made references to me I thought you were asking for me to come out and play.

Well…it’s Sunday and I’m bored. So let’s play.

See how little you understand?
    It’s not about posterity moron, it’s about the here and now.
    Fuck how I’m remembered or if I am at all.
    Still holding onto the descriptions others have placed in you, huh?

Little Fenris, I don’t hate you, I don’t even dislike you.
    You are entertaining whenever you’re around.
    The omega everyone picks on so that real confrontations are avoided.

It’s pitiful really.
    If you weren’t so unaware of it, it would cease being fun and compassion would deny us the pleasure of toying with you.

Write me an essay, will ya?
    Here’s a good subject:
    ‘Why I can’t finish….’

Are you sure you didn’t mean Fenris instead of Wanderer?
    Are you attempting to rewrite history, now?
    But how could you erase all of it when still you sniff, and snort, and beg and oh how you offer your bone for a pat on the head.

The unappreciated Knight.
    Shall I invite inverted nexus here to complete the circle of gallantry?

Xev
    Gee..You think?

I feel so special.

I’ll have to use some software to enlarge the picture though.

My large brain only comes with a tiny penis. It’s how the universe balances out.

Why change something that fits so well?

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Isn't it you with the tired pot-shots, moron?

We now return you to this thrilling thread where the only person obsssessed with the man is this one:

11. WANDERER Banned Banned

Royalty contains elements of both flattery and insult.

Why not wear the crown with pride?
    At least it’s better than being a buff woman.

12. Fenris Wolf Banned Banned

It seems you misunderstand completely, Gendanken.

I hardly give a fuck if he's here or not - he merely spouts the same tired bullshit he always does. What is it with you- afraid to whisper the name of the devil in case he hears?

Whose obsession? Whose?

13. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

*blink*

Are you stupid? Or trying to downplay what’s so fucking obvious?

14. Xev Registered Senior Member

I should say yours, fenris-wolf. Aren't you always behind the scenes, asking?
    I wonder if you know the significance of your name and what you align yourself with.

The Fenris wolf spent a lot of his time in impotent howling after Tyr chained him.
    Needy and blind and destructive. Just pulls at his chains and hoooowwwwllllls.

Wanderer:
    I'm thinking more along the lines of pulling a girl's braids to show that you like her.
    Ever meet someone at a Halloween party and notice see their fantasy self revealed by their costume? The rootless, the thinking, the blind and the buxom, horny refugee.
    Cute.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2005
  15. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Wanderer,

You rang?
    Nah. I think I'll bow out. I'm not really into these little things. You seem to enjoy it though.
    Have fun.

I will say that I'm disappointed that you didn't call me inverted colon. You turn me on when you do that. It shows such satire and wit. Really.
    I do wonder at you adding the 'ed' to invert though. Is this supposed to make it an insult or does it just make me feel better in your mouth?

And I'll also add that it appears to be you that can't help himself anymore. Gendanken seems to be abiding by the peace accords you and she apparently set up. For the most part that is. But, here you are bandying queen around like yesterday's garbage. Queen. Queen. Queen. Queen. Queen.
    You really should think of a better line. It would be more entertaining to your audience. Bah. Who am I kidding? They love the hackneyed lines. Nobody likes surprises these days.

Hmm. Sure you're not Philocrazy? (Couldn't help myself.)

Edit: God damn the forums are lagging today!
    Took me 15 minutes to load this fucking page.

Anyway.

One last thing. Any hope you had at legitimacy with this thread was dashed with the last lines of your opening post.

You knew exactly how this thread would be taken by certain individuals and you planned on it occuring just so, so don't sit back and feign innocence or whatever you're doing.

But, thanks for posting the thing about being back in a month though. It's like when someone says they're quitting smoking and you catch them a day later sucking on a butt like a smoke stack. That always makes me laugh.

16. Xev Registered Senior Member

He's jealous 'cuz he wants people to aknowledge him as Queen.
    But maybe if you defend her, gendanken won't ignore you in here anymore.
    Munch munch.
    No popcorn, but blueberry pie is good. Balloon up to 128 'cuz of you bitches.

Shh! He's trying not to admit it.

17. WANDERER Banned Banned

I admit it.
    She makes my blood boil and my groin ache.

See how easily you misinterpret things intentionally?

I’m still trying to figure out a way of tattooing the entire ‘This belongs to Xev’ sentence on the small surface of my penis.
    I think I’ll have to use shorthand and a very small needle.

inverted_hexus
    Yet, here you are….
    I thought it would be nice if you and Fenris both participated in the same thread where the style differences of defending the chosen one could be more easily discerned.
    Who will defend the best? Who will rise to the occasion and bear his chest for his secret flame?
    Which knight will impress us the most?

It begins.
    And why does ‘me calling her anything’ bother you?
    Now that’s a far more interesting question.

If I called water a princess, would you take up her cause?
    What if I called Fenris a footstool?
    Wait, I did that.
    That didn’t bother you.
    Why not?

I didn’t know that Queen was so insulting.

Wouldn’t you like to know…

Yes I did.

Do you think I owe you an explanation?
    Was the month not completed and was my two week absence a sign of my dishonesty?

I’ll be back in a minute…

Fenris poodle
    Ah shucks, I’m the devil now.

I’m honoured.
    The fallen angel has always been one of my favourites.

Why don’t you ask me directly, mate?
    Why don’t you let me quench your thirst for information?

18. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Xev,

Just the opposite, wouldn't you think?
    I'm confused what you mean by 'anymore' though.

Wanderer,

I still liked inverted colon better. Showed more pizazz. Ever seen an inverted colon? There was a picture of one down in the cesspool at one time. A guy was lifting weights (not sure what you call it when you lift them from the ground to over your shoulders. You're the body builder right?) and he tried putting his stomach into it to give him a touch more power and WHAMO! inverted colon all over the place. Blew his spandex apart it blew out so hard. One of the most grossly comical things I've ever witnessed.

I suppose that inverted hexus means that I'm actually blessing you? But, by the rules of magic I'd be blessing myself even more. The rule of three and all that.

Yes. And here I am.
    All hail the might puppet master!
    Do you really get your kicks this way?
    Blah.

Defend Gendanken?!
    Ha!
    Ok.
    The battle of the knights has commenced. Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion. Same Knight-time. Same Knight-channel.
    How am I doing? Think she'll bestow her favor upon me?

I picture an overly beefy body-builder slamming his hands down on a chess timer as you say that.
    Or a d&d nerd rubbing his chin and nodding knowingly.

Because of the fans, man! What do you think. I mean the nielsen's ratings are on the line here. If we drop a point in the nielsen's our sponsors are gonna drop us like a hot potato and then where will we be? The fans need us to stay hot and original. Not stale and pasty like yesterdays meatloaf.

Maybe. Maybe not. Doubtful. Water can take care of herself. As can Gendanken.

Because Fenris refuses to let me go down on him that's why.

Seriously, he can take care of himself too. In fact, he enjoys these things as much as you do apparently. So why take his fun away from him?

And I didn't know you were such a poor liar.

Not really. He's banned now and keeping quiet so 'outta sight, outta mind.'
    However, I owe you a steak and if it turned out that you were Philocrazy then that would mean that I don't owe you a steak. I'd rather not owe you a steak.

Well, that was easy.
    I'm the winner.

Never said anything about you owing me anything. Do you think that you owe me (or anyone else) an explanation?
    Tell me about your mother.

And, I never said it was about dishonesty. I just thought it was funny. That's all. I still do.

19. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

20. WANDERER Banned Banned

You are like one of those guys that make a comment about your car, because they consider theirs better and want to remind you of how poor you are compared to them, and then they try to hide the motive behind feigned interest and a joke.

So far you are the more worthy Knight.
    I only hope the other steps up to the challenge soon because he’s looking like a coward here.

Little Fenris, do you have any idea of how utterly beautiful she is?
    How soft and warm and smart and refreshingly down to earth and honest.

----------------------------------
    Wow.

The fuck-off was even more frightening than the photo.
    It tells me more than you think it does; a hint of frustration behind the controlled politeness and pretended joviality.

The boiling furnace underneath the cool and collected exterior, a sudden detail of contradiction against the strength and aloofness of indifference.

If I were a female and called myself gendanken or Xev, let’s say, I wonder if the politeness would have slipped there.
    I watched you being pummeled by them both, a while ago in another thread, and you impressed me with your control and your civility.
    Yet, here you snap.
    Why is that, invented colon?
    Why the double standard?

Why does your good nature and Knightly nobility only stretch as far as the promise of snatch?
    Another question:
    Why the rush to uncover me, back then?
    Why the excitement of unmasking me in public?

Want the answers?

21. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Nasty, ain't it? Let that be a lesson to you. You don't want an inverted colon on your ass.

Nah. You're reading far too much into it. I said it jovially. I could have called you a cum guzzling queen instead. That's always a personal favorite of mine.

22. WANDERER Banned Banned

See, there it is again.
    That smart-assed aggressiveness with a hint of mirth so that one maintains the air of passivity.

Such frustration in you, intended moron, such controlled anger.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. Xev Registered Senior Member

Shit man, that's close.

Quit letting her wear spiked heels when she stomps your balls, stupid.
    Or at least remember your "safe word"

I don't see it. I think your monikers are cute.

There we go. I just say Magic Marker "Xev's" onto there. You take it way over the top.
    And in big block letters, so it's readable.
    Then I can pose like Lyddie England, point and give a thumbs-up.

Here's the obsession with "unmasking" again.
    This whole thread started as you trying to "unmask" me and now you're accusing people of shit you try.
    What would Anna Freud say?