Masculinity and Madness

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by WANDERER, Dec 31, 2004.

1. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Finally took the time to 'read' this if sitting through squealing is what you call reading and not putting up with a scatological 2 year old-

Random slop:

I

have seen

This man

in

AA, prime time television, and cheesy after school specials where the average over-dramatize their position.

I have also seen this kind of mind in asylums, comes off a little sick and …twisted.
    *snicker* silly boy, and its poor Mephura who was supposedly sick and demented.
    Riiiiiiiiiiight.

What’s a matta, my precious friend?
    Can’t stand the thought of being responsible for your needy gullibility?
    KNOW THYSELF and in all caps, huh?
    This supposed knower of mankind, this god, this boastful mediocrity, this Lancelot-
    has egg on his face and from here he smells like an omelet.

But oh no, he was playing all along.
    He could predict the unpredictable and all that desperate begging and chasing with his keyboard , sniffing after posts and spilling out his insides like some gutted cow- all of that was ‘playing along’.

The hopeful and giggling quasimodo who can’t believe he got a valentine will stutter an ‘I was..p-playing all al-ong” too- but his face will betray him.
    And all it took was the boy thinking the girl liked him. Awwwww…

There’s a phrase in the ghetto that captures precisely what’s happened to Wawa: homeboy got played .
    And he don’t like it.

At any rate, here’s how the boy functions:
    Verbal caricature.

Which calls for an exaggeration of the displeasing traits of his subject and the simplifying of the final product by leaving out anything not relevant to his goal.
    His art is simple: he forces the viewer to see the absurd in the familiar or the familiar in the absurd.
    You see the same in the distorted faces of Regan or Clinton or Bush with the preposterous ears in things like this:

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~dalechristian/caricature.htm

Which are visual analogs of Wanderer’s shitty oopps insightful posts in this thread.

You also see the same method used on beautiful women where the tiniest flaw is embellished by the ressentiment of the artist, usually another woman.
    Like Wanda.

Writes Koestler:

“The satirist uses the same technique; and the features of society (or people) which he selects for magnification are of course those of which he disapproves. The result is a juxtaposition, in the reader’s mind, of his habitual image of the world in which he moves, and its absurd reflection in the satirist (that’s you) distorting mirror.
    it must deliberately overshoot its mark.”- Janus

The satirst? That’s you, broken mirror and all chasing after people trying to 'help' them with your essays.

You’re nothing but technique…. dear.
    No person, no integrity, no honesty, nothing but a technique of switching pencils.
    One second she’s a dreamy princess penciled in pastels and the next, when you’re no longer wanted or you grow disillusioned, a database whore in charcoal.
    You actor.
    You wannabe.

You little knight you.
    I say you are alone, grew up alone, will die alone because the world’s loneliest people are thesbians.

And for all that pride, Mr. Philosopher, we all judge others and analyze their dynamics to some point- but you've built your identity around something so basic to the human condition.
    That's like boasting one's ability to defecate.

At any rate, you are egregiously wrong to the point of hilarity.

This post and all former posts in this Hellenized bologna brought to you a by a little girl who is seriously averse to our humble friend Wanderer thinking he ‘had’ anything in the palm of his hand
    *muhahahahahahahahahahaha…..* riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The being pissed with distance sorta bites, you know?
    Ciao.

He wouldn’t like anyone in this thread.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Not good enough. Wanderer wins.
    Thread locked.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Eat shit, sodomite.

Which reminds me.
    Drumroll please.

Lucysnow is a black woman.
    Perhaps your obsessive slut buddy Wanderer would like to do her the way he did Fountainhed- get her number and and call her a nigger.
    Sick.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Gendanken wins. Thread locked.

8. Gambit Star Universal Entity Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

....the length of this thread explains exactly why the topic is on Masculinity and Madness, if feel sorry for your future children and to the future questions of why their lives were not more simplistic with your political expressions.

9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

First chuckle today, Mr. Gambit Star.
    And:

"if" should be an "I" and the 'with' between simplistic and your should be a 'becuase'.

And remember to always keep regular.

10. Xev Registered Senior Member

Fiber can help with that.

Am I the only one here thinking that a "real man" wouldn't have typed up this inane thing?

That a real man, rather than pondering questions of masculinity and madness, would simply go out, pillage Wanderer's civilized lands, rape his women and take his possessions, and then go back to wherever?

Yeah. Thought so.

11. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Xev:
    I hear pureed baby trumps Metamucil.

Anyway, I was wondering if no one else found the boy writing the following in his thread- with posts he likely spent days on, my fucking god who read the whole thing?- ironic:

And like what- a millions or so?- mentions of indirectness and revenge being a sign of weakness?

Written in this phenomenally indirect thread where he’s, apparently, shrieking.

*funeral grin*

12. Gustav Banned Banned

the good doctor was correct in his initial assessment
    the wanderer won hands down

13. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Gustav:

Now all you have to do is go hide in the locker room and smack his ass with a gym towel.

14. Xev Registered Senior Member

I am correct in the assessment that this thread is outliving its natural life due to people posting that Wanderer has won, simply to offend Gendanken.

I settle this - I win.

15. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Thread locked.

16. WANDERER Banned Banned

First I win then I have victory stolen from me.

Oh well.
    The Forum queen wins….again!

What was the prize anyways?

I also like how Xev softens the blow from a personal opinion by the Doctor by explaining it as a result of ulterior motivation.

Very clever.
    Me liky.

But the Doctor has made his diagnosis.
    The Queen is victorious on the battlefield of words and inconsequential posturing.

I am humbled by her …..style and verbal fencing talents.
    This is why she…rules….here.

I leave you now to converse about penis sizes and sexual escapades.
    Try dropping a few more subtle sexual innuendos and try making a few more flirtatious remarks.

I love watching the mating rituals of the intellectual and the coddled.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2005
  17. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Wait, you can still win.
    Gendanken has said in the past that she eats the scum from around her anus. Yeah thats right. Use this.
    She probably thought no one would remember that, well, she was wrong.
    It's time to pull out all the stops.

18. Xev Registered Senior Member

That's right, go all out. We'll have a Sciforums Battle-Royale, girl against girl.

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

If you’d only floss, you’ll find its you eating it and not me.

20. water the sea Registered Senior Member

*enter the Valküre song, in Karajan's shrieky version with the overemphasized brass section*

Oh my. The fight of the Forum Titans!

21. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

No, no, no- some naughty Rossini.
    (image: magpie)

'fraid not, dear.

Turns out a pm he sent was his version of a 'ceasefire'.

So I made my peace with the man, he promises to stay out of my threads with his stupidities and I have reciprocated.

You can play pin-the-tail on the Lola instead.

22. an>roid.v2 Registered Senior Member

I seeeeeeee..........

23. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Why on earth have you dragged my name into this unfortunate affair?

...And why are you so pissed Gendy? Did you fuck him or simply considered it? Desire, disappointment, hatred, indifference...tis a pity.

Warmest regards from the bubble-head