Martian Alkaline Volcanic Rocks from French Rain of Meteorites of May 28, 2003,

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by FIARDO, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIARDO Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. imaplanck. Banned Banned

But I reiterate: you cant detect life with chemical analysis of rock composition. If you are not claiming the discovery of life I dont see how meteorite(martian or otherwise) can command a 1000euro per gram price tag.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. FIARDO Banned Banned

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Is this a bad online translater?

8. FIARDO Banned Banned

Reply 62: 1600 euro per gram is only for the sample with Na2O and K2O ! , and I do not know , with the discovery of life !.

9. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

10. FIARDO Banned Banned

"Is this a bad online translater?" yes , this a very bad online translater.

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

En français?

12. FIARDO Banned Banned

The samples is 100 % igneous rock with Na2O and K2O , and I do not know , with the discovery of life with this samples of Na2O and K2O ! , Imaplanck!.

13. imaplanck. Banned Banned

These are just the simplest of compounds. Life is based on highly complex amino acids and proteins.

14. FIARDO Banned Banned

15. FIARDO Banned Banned

Hello all , I saw my friends of the mountain this Saturday and Sunday , was a joke of my friends of the mountain , the Gendarmes did not take Martian samples on the green ground of mountain , was a joke of friends of mountain , was to laugh , they said.

16. FIARDO Banned Banned

Hello all , I make my small company to sell my martian samples , but my small company is not made yet , and when my small company is made , then I could sell my martian samples , I cannot sell martian samples before having my company.

17. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Maybe the gendarmes will be taking you away soon though, either that or the men in white coats.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. FIARDO Banned Banned

Hello all , While waiting with me you saw , and is free , I go more quickly on Mars than you go , and is free , you have chance , is my round for humanity , is free and private_C.

19. FIARDO Banned Banned

And in more for much of international Museums it will be free , two hundred grams free for each one , (exposure) , for those which cannot buy because too much expensive , I think of everyone.

20. FIARDO Banned Banned

21. FIARDO Banned Banned

22. FIARDO Banned Banned

Hello all , here the report of October thirty, 2003, this report relates to blueberries samples and a sample of 380 grams, because afflicting for me, this report, I cannot make the translation, sorry,
    recto
    http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/2218/1002745pg5.jpg
    verso
    http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/5541/1002747te2.jpg

and here the report of March 18, 2004, concerning the igneous rock with Na2O and K2O, as well as others, in the report the interlocutor is me,
    http://img347.imageshack.us/img347/2941/1002748gt9.jpg

Coherent, the report of 2004 is like the report of 2006, the reports which do not help and the reports which help are incomparable, and, those which do not know are those which do not want to see, or those which cannot see, human temptation & circonspect temptation.

23. draqon Banned Banned

dude this isnt french site...its english-american. So I ask kindly to take that block of french turd somewhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.