Martian Alkaline Volcanic Rocks from French Rain of Meteorites of May 28, 2003,

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by FIARDO, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIARDO Banned Banned

Story in the night of my Martian Samples Alkaline Volcanic Rocks from French Rain of Meteorites of May 28, 2003 in the Alps.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. imaplanck. Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. FIARDO Banned Banned

Hello Imaplanck: huh ! , one night whereas I returned at home after a few hours of Astronomy in Alps-Mountains , I saw on my way of the return much of large pieces like apples falling from the sky , was extraordinary to see all this falling down in the night between the mountains where there is never the light.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. imaplanck. Banned Banned

But why are you saying they are 'martian'?

8. FIARDO Banned Banned

9. FIARDO Banned Banned

10. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Oh god.

11. FIARDO Banned Banned

Imaplanck: This rock is very heavy and here what it contains , at eleven hours of the evening , this Martian rain took place just hundred meters of a small village of mountain , at this place there are guards of the forest for the poachers of the night or there are shepherds with the sheeps , then thinking that others had seen like me , I must turn over to the house and not invest my self for this , because undoubtedly a guard of forest will be invested because it saw this like me , because this was very conspicuous in the night.

12. imaplanck. Banned Banned

I just want an explanation as to why you are classifying precipitation on earth as 'martian'(as in, relating to the planet mars).

13. FIARDO Banned Banned

Because you have Martian Blueberries with this Rain , ( is relating to the planet Mars if the Blueberries is small Tektites).

14. FIARDO Banned Banned

15. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Oh right Im with you now. You could have explained that better earlier, I thought you were referring to rain from mars making its way here. Actually I thought you may have been a war of the worlds nut.

16. FIARDO Banned Banned

I am Handicapped and this works is one works of Handicapped Person , I am sorry is not perfect work because is Handiwork ,

here the other face and we see clearly that the other face was exposed to the friction of air ,

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3337/1002673as1.jpg

17. imaplanck. Banned Banned

So the smoothed surfaces are all a result of the earths atmosphere?
    Pretty cool.

18. FIARDO Banned Banned

So the smoothed surfaces are all a result of the earths atmosphere ? : "yes but is Top-Secret Imaplanck LOL" ,
    on this photograph you can more clearly see the damage caused by the friction of the air because the first photograph is not very clear ,
    http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/9519/1002672fx7.jpg

19. FIARDO Banned Banned

Reply 12 : "Oh right Im with you now" , Thank you very much Imaplanck. "You could have explained that better earlier" , Thank you very much Imaplanck , I am very happy.

20. draqon Banned Banned

look Fiardo, martian meteorites are mostly found in Antarctica...if you are somewhere close to Antarctica...like Australia, than yeah I might believe you...otherwise gush...no way. Martian meteorites look all burned up...most gray blackish in color.

21. imaplanck. Banned Banned

LOL, Im sorry but you get so many spurious claims of proof of life from other planets that I thought you were claiming the discovery of martians,or something else fantastic without proper evidence.
    I've never heard of this, was it world-wide news or something?

22. FIARDO Banned Banned

The proof of an ancient life with Mars is not a secrecy , just like the composition of Mars ,
    the interior of this martian rock shows the traces of martian life , rust inside is the proof of martian life , I forgot to put Na2O on the sheet.
    http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/1958/1002682mt6.jpg

23. FIARDO Banned Banned

For reply 19 , I forgot to put Na2O on the sheet ,
    and I forgot to put Oxygen ,
    and I forget to put Carbon because Carbon is very small inside sample , the Carbon is good for proof of life with Mars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.