MARK OF THE BEAST:The Real Meaning of 666?

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Michelle, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

666+666+666=1998

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bankseu Registered Member

huh?

pi is not "countably infinite".....numbers are either transcendental or algebraic, and thats it, and pi is transcendental (i.e. if not pi would be the root of a polynomial with rational coefficients). The digits of every number occur in countably infinite numbers, though...isnt that what you mean?!:m:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

The upside down beast.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Two intertwined beasts

8. iam Banned Banned

i thought 666 was referring to Nero

9. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

In part I think it was, but there was a much deeper esoteric meaning to it. Those who created Christianity and wrote "the gospels" were heavily into astrology and gematria(a kind of numberology). I'll try to briefly summerize the mathematics of what is a lot deeper than I'll go into.
    666 was a number astrologer mathematicians associated with the sun in the sky considered a male deity. The numberologists would take a number and then express it in base ten as we do and then add the digits down to a value from 1 to 9. This adds down to 9. 9 is a trinity of trinities representing utter completeness. Without any balancing femanine association one who is associated with this number would be thought to be an out of control fire. Fire like the sun, only utterly destructive. Our sun has a femanine balancer, mother earth, but a man represented by this number without the balance would be a beast. Also, the anchients continuing to the muslims today believed that there were 7 heavens. 888 would be the number for one who is above heaven and so Jesus spelling in greek leading to the strange english version of the name we use was chosen so that the number values of the greek letters added up to 888. 666 then was in the book Revalation taken to represent one who falls short of heavenly, utterly and completely so as it adds down to 9. Mother earth in greek as well as holy ghost adds up to the utterly female number 1080 which also adds down to 9. This makes since because in more anchient forerunners of the religion the deity corresponding to the holy ghost in the trinity was a female. The fusion of male and female yields 1746 which corresponds to the greek grain of mustard seed. When it was said let those with ears to hear hear it was a reference to these encoded meanings. 1746 again adds down to 9. The greek ceaser Nero, QSR NRWN adds to 666. An early manuscript in greek has the number 616 which is possibly because it was a copy from a latin text where the last N is dropped which had the value of 50. 616 looses the mathematical properties as mentioned in the wiki reference so it wouldn't have held the same sacred meanings as the solor 666 did. Also the colosus was thought to be a Nero statue depicting him as the sun god (Methras version) and so it would make sense for them to associate the sun number with him for that reason as well. There is some debate and though I think Nero is prime suspect others of the time have been implicated. Another possibility is that they were inspired by him to predict another like him and I say this because the name of possibly the beast that it gives is in greek Apolyon which is in english either Apollo, Paul, or Don. It would take a combination with another name or letters to get 666 out of it though.

10. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

Base 10 is a very poor choice. Too bad humans do not have either 4 or 6 fingers on each hand. (I some times cite this "bad design" when in discussion with "intelligent designers" but rarely as they tend not to understand complex ideas.)

Base 12 would be much better as many more numbers would be easily divided, in your head. (Same reason year of 12 months and day of 24 hours or the ancient year of 360 days are easy to divide into equal parts.)

I am too lazy, but what would the beast etc be in base 12? (10 = * and 11 = ** )

I.e. 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, *, **

I assume the new rule would be divide down to ** instead of 9. Keep the number of heavens etc unchanged (I think they are related to the 5 visible planets plus sun and moon, to get seven days in the week, seven heavens etc.)

Anyone less lazy than me, want to find he beast for six fingered humans, like any truly "intelligent designer" would have made?

11. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

I don't care whether it is bad. I am telling you that this is what they did.

12. sderenzi Banned Banned

You wanna go out Michelle?

13. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

I did not intend you should be blamed for base ten! - You are much too clever, intellignet, etc. to have designed humans with five fingers.

Thanks for telling what lead to 666 as "mark of beast." I was just hoping someone would take up the challenge of finding the mark of the beast if humans used the method you explained, but had 6 fingers on each hand (used a base 12 number system etc.)

14. Michelle Registered Senior Member

sure,sderenzi

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

..ur high,arent u

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!