Marijuana has NO medical purposes and should be classified like heroin

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by cosmictraveler, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

You all need to stop complaining. Marijuana is evil. Government is good. Whatever government decrees is gospel.

The buck stops here. It is government that informs the consensus. Do you question consensus??? You know, questioning government's scientific consensus gives comfort to bin Laden, even now in hell, after I so bravely eliminated him. Why would you do that?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Marijuana is not a good herb for people with mental problems.
    Sciforumers should steer clear of it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

:worship:

Potatoes are difficult. Susceptible to a lot of crop pests.

My brother had potted pot in some planters around the house and was neglecting them...so I said to heck with it, watered them daily.

No more, just a daily squirt, and those things took off!

When they were about four feet high...they came into bud and got stolen.

What my brother got for bragging on them, he should have kept his trap shut.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Yes ma'am, he should have. "loose lips sink ships" Gets your reefer ripped too.

I am aware that beans are easy to obtain, discretely shipped from online sources that any of us can access. It is recommended that they be shipped to a 'safe address', but that is not really necessary. Obtaining a PO Box under false ID will get you into a lot more trouble than ordering some cannabis seeds by mail. If you buy some beans and they are found, one of 2 things will happen: 1) They will be confiscated and you will receive a note stating that this has occurred, or 2) They will be crushed and sent on to you so you can be bummed out they were destroyed. Depending on the strain you could be out a lot of money in that case.

Yeah, having a basement full of HID's would make one careful, as - while they are not PC (nor is a high electric bill, and it takes a warrant to get a copy of that too).

Contemporary cannabis producers are similar in many aspects to the old "bathtub gin" distillers of alcohol prohibition and are very common in the US these days. Like Chimpi said, we are talking about weeds that grow quite nicely with very little attention.

I am aware that producing a decent crop - ANY crop - takes a bit of effort and investment. I live in a med state, there are grow shops all over here now and this is one of my areas of ongoing study.

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

While I agree with you on that they should try to know where they are getting their pot from and by growing it themselves at least they will know that it was "organically" grown not sprayed with pesticides or other chemicals other than their own.

9. sifreak21 Valued Senior Member

reguardless of what the goverment says there is hundreds of thousands of people that use it as actually medicine and will tell you it actually works. its stupid that the goverment can place a drug like that when there are thousands of people and studies that completely prove the reasons for the ruling completely false.

the fact that the goverment says cocane is better for you than weed is shows how out of touch from reality they really are

10. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Here is a fun story concerning the medicinal use of cannabis:

http://www.kxly.com/news/27706509/detail.html

If you don't want to click the link:

"April 28, 2011

To call what the Hyde family has been through a "parent's worst nightmare" sounds like a horrible cliche. But, it's hard to imagine what else you could call it. Their two-year old son Cash was diagnosed last year with a stage 4 brain tumor; he nearly died more times than they can count. He was miserable from the chemotherapy coursing through his body. Until his dad made a controversial decision to give cannabis to his young son. KXLY 4's Melissa Luck report"

11. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Can you provide a link where the government said that, thanks.

12. Ellie Banned Banned

So the pests stay clear of the pot? very interesting.

13. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

By... their own classification. Marijuana is schedule I, cocaine is schedule II.

14. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Well, you'll never know if what he grew was actually useful.

15. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Probably ok, the buds looked decent.
    And no, I was the one who remembered to water them every day.
    After I moved out again, I found that some of the weeds coming up in my potted plants were putting out a fan of leaves in that five-pronged, sawtoothed profile...and I'm really glad I pulled them before the landlord saw them.

:m:

16. kx000 Valued Senior Member

This is interesting. Present it to the child in a way he doesn't know what he's consuming. Maybe, the calm can grow on him and become more natural. This post is full of epic win.

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

warfarin is proven to help prevent strokes in humans, FDA agrees and approves warfarin for such use.
    warfarin is a rat poisin.

18. Nasor Valued Senior Member

You can patent its use for treating various diseases. In fact, there are plenty of such patents already issued. Just search around in google patents.

19. Believe Happy medium Valued Senior Member

Yep, everyone knows that drugging your kids is a win.

20. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

...if they need that.

21. John99 Banned Banned

And if you had a stroke you would take the warafin?

22. trucetheeker Registered Member

As a drug, it should be legalised and controlled. However, it would spoil the "War on Drugs" industry so fat chance of that!

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

sure, why not?
    have any idea how it works or why it kills rats?