Manufacturing Consent by, pardon, with Noam Chomsky - ultimate example of how long ..

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by MattMarr, May 18, 2006.

1. MattMarr Banned Banned

When Chomsky wrote "Manufacturing Consent", he had not yet been exposed as an illuminati agent.
    He played his role 40 years. So long as no other illuminati agent.

It wasn't until 9/11 that he got the order to let the mask fall completely.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=BzGd0t8v-d4
    Watch the video.
    He is playing his role perfectly. The perfect psy-op. To sell that "Bush was not involved in 9/11", he diverts into the "easy question". He immediately starts to talk about how Russia "profited" from 9/11 to terrorise the "poor" "chechens" (i.e. international terrorists financed by NATO and islamic OPEC) ...

Note: you can exclude that Chomsky was bought by the illuminati in recent years. Never would an intelligent person like Chomsky accept to be bought as late as he finally totally uncovered the mask.
    He knew perfectly that in 2001 the illuminati end game entered the the final leg. So he would have nothing to gain to enter the sinking ship. Unless he had been for a long, long time.

Yes, the best pills the illuminati media prescribed to let sheep swallow 9/11 and Bush's "reelection" were not John Kerry or the Clintons. It was Michael Moore and Noam Chomsky.
    See:
    How Michael Moore is used to cover-up the electronic vote fraud
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=How Michael Moore is used to cover-up the electronic vote fraud
    http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/11/302321.shtml

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What does it mean to be "an illuminati agent"?

How do you personally separate fact from fiction?

Isn't the illuminati thing just a way for you to justify your feeling of powerlessness?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MattMarr Banned Banned

An illuminati agent exposes himself as he is forced to deny that 1 + 1 = 2.
    Twenty yerars ago people like Chomsky had all the time to play their role.
    But after 1998 they begun to run out of time.
    And after 2001 there's no time left.

You don't need to add one fact five times. It's as simple as 1 = 1.
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=54614

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You mean because Chompsky doesn't buy into your conclusion that 9.11 was part of a conspiracy that includes the Bush administration?

8. MattMarr Banned Banned

No. Because he "buys" the official story that was meant for the below average idiot.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Some might think your version of events is likewise unsupported by evidence. Many smart people think the official story is basically true and the only cover up involves hiding incompetence in being unable (or unwilling) to prevent it.

10. MattMarr Banned Banned

I detailed FIVE basic facts. One of them - fact #1, the Pentagon aftermath - was meant to let people know, ever since day one, that "the official story is basically FALSE".
    That was exactly the first task of psy-ops. To deny that 1 + 1 = 2.

One month after 9/11, I would not call a psy-operator a person expressing doubts about a passenger jet impacting the Pentagon, even if it was already clear what the real answer was.
    But ANYONE trying to prove that there was a plane crash at the Pentagon or someone like Chomsky expressing no doubts about it, was automatically exposing himself as a psy-operator.

As I mentioned above, after 2001 the illuminati lost their most valuable asset: time.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It couldn't be that a detailed view of the crash scene would reveal the structure and reinforcement of a very special government building?

In the case of WTC, there was crash debris all over, I saw it among the people of NYC, they saw a wheel and landing gear on the street.

I think, basically, your theories postulate a level of control over events that is not possible. Kind of like the God theory. You feel helpless and scared, and you made up this whole narrative so that you can feel that even if you aren't in control, you at least know that someone is.

I'm not against questioning the official story, and you shouldn't be against people questioning yours. Maybe YOU are the psy-ops agent planting conspiracy theories in order to discredit the left.

12. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

What a continued crock of shit. Cesspool please?

13. Joaquin Sleuth Registered Senior Member

I find it hilarious how some people seem so self-important to they're own countries problems. I wonder why hey you know exactly why.[

14. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Is MattMarr an illuminati agent?

15. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

I think Spidergoat is MattMarr. Never before has Matt had such a long conversation with someone.

16. Tht1Gy! Life, The universe, and e... Registered Senior Member

Conspire!

17. heliocentric Registered Senior Member

Spot on, global forces are unpredictible, insanely complex and multi-layered. Invoking a secret elite behind every major world event is really no different from invoking god, its a neat way of avoiding all the complexities of life and entering into a world of simplicity and certainity.

Unfortunately its very likely that the illuminati just dont exist, even people like Robert Anton Wilson who was always very sympathetic to fringe theories ultimately couldnt convince himself that it was anything other than complete nonsense after emersing himself in it all for years.

Chomsky as an illumanti agent though, that is quite brilliant. You should email him your theory matt (he does actually find time to answer emails he gets from people all over the world) hed probably get a kick out of it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Tht1Gy! Life, The universe, and e... Registered Senior Member

Yeah, But something ain't right 'bout the "official" 9/11 story, either.

There doesn't need to be a conspiracy, 'they'* all think alike.

If 'they' did conspire on things, things wouldn't work so well.

But Chomsky in cohoots with the powers that be?
    No.

*they=adherents of/to the 'dominant corporate paradigm'

Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  19. Tht1Gy! Life, The universe, and e... Registered Senior Member

Don't know 'bout the Illumanti, and I agree 'bout the complexity thing too. But that is not the same as 'they'(see previous post) don't try. To put it another way, the powers that be would like to have that level of control.
    The Trilateral Commision Does exsit. However, They are by no means "in total control", much to their chagrin...