man is the extension of woman

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by karma, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Photizo Ambassador/Envoy Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

My mom and dad contributed to a DNA molecule.

Of course my dad always scolded me saying: "You're too much like your mother!"

Amar Nath Reu likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Photizo Ambassador/Envoy Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I don't get it?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. CHRIS.Q Registered Senior Member

The dream is in progress

9. wellwisher Banned Banned

In the bible, Eve forms from Adams ribs. This symbolism is not talking about biology. Rather it is a symbol of how human consciousness is connected; men invent and the women use. Most of the traditions of cultures stem from the imagination of men, with the women following their lead. In that sense consciousness of women stem from men.

All the fashion that women wear is mostly designed by men. Women designers follow the trends of the lead men. Very few women are pioneers going off in unprecedented paths. Some will follow close behind. But pioneers are usually where men wonder alone before the women arrive.

Eve formed from Adam's ribs. In symbolic terms, the ribs protect the heart and lungs; protection of the heart; security. No matter how silly the fad or fashion women follow for security. The entire make-up and fashion industry there to create a type of social body armor that makes women feel less vulnerable.