Malcolm X’s Letter from Makkah

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Proud_Muslim, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Bachus Registered Senior Member

You are telling them they should not respond to your thread? Because they are jews? Wow you are quite good at this racisme you say to hate.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

No, not because they are jews, but because they are haters and liars.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I know you are, but what am I?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

You are JEW...that's what you are.

8. otheadp Banned Banned

and you are.. supposed to be... a senior economist?

9. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

why you are so jealous ??? is it because I am Senior Economist working in very big respected European firm ???? shall I ask my department if they have any jobs available for you ???? seriously !!

10. munim_786 Banned Banned

except that it was happening 1400 years ago.

Islam had Racial Equality rights before you even had animal rights

11. munim_786 Banned Banned

(ALL OF THIS WITHOUT THE NEED FOR 150,000 MAN MARCHES, GREAT PEOPLE LIKE MARTIN LUTHER KING AND MALCOM X, WITHOUT THE NEED FOR PROTESTS. THEY WERE GIVEN FREELY......

A Saying of the holy prophet, Mohammed (peace be upon him) in his final sermon;

O people! Your God is one and you forefather (Adam) is one. An Arab is not better then a Non-Arab and a Non-Arab is not better then an Arab, and a white person is not better then a black person and a black person is not better then a white person except in piety.

And in a verse of the Quaran;

O Mankind We have created you from a male and female and have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know each other (not to despise each other). Verily, the noblest of you with Allah is the most pious. Verily, God is all knowing. All aware
    (Holy Quran, Surah 49:13)

This applies to men, women and children whether they are Muslim or not.

These words were said over 1400 years ago well over a millennium before the western world finally incorporated racial equality. Also these rights were given to people of all races FREELY. There was no need for demonstrations, prorganada, 100,000 men marches and people like Malcom X and Martin Luther King (may Allah bless them for their great efforts for good). These were all given to people by Islam because of Allah’s mercy. Take these words to account.

12. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Well said brother Munim, Racial euqality was not known in the west until the 1960s !!! so much for western enlightment and human rights !!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. The Flemster Unstoppable sex machine Registered Senior Member

Well now, hold on, matey!
    You aren't about to start preaching about human rights and the like, are you?
    Because your happy bunch of killers and lunatics don't exactly have a good record of that, do they?

Anyway, PM, why I have your attention, here's a quick (off-topic) question: have you heard anything about the Astronaut John Glenn (he was one of the evil Westerners that stuck a flag in your precious Moon) turning to Islam?
    Apparantly, according to my mate, who heard it from Bloke In Pub, Glenn swore he heard the Muslim call to prayer whilst bimbling around on the Moon.
    Honest!
    I just wondered if you could shed some light on the subject.
    (If you're not too busy figuring out a way to convert everyone to your hokey religion, that is...!)

Chin up, (it's under there somewhere)!

The Flemster.

14. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

You made an accusation about us Muslims without proof, if this was in the real life, you will be sued for that, do you know this ???

Yes I heard that as well, furthermore, this astronaut has converted to islam.
    hearing the AZAN ( The Muslim call of prayer on the moon ) indicates that Islam and indeed ALLAH is the only true God...isnt the time for you to study Islam little bit instead of your hate-filled anti muslim statements ???

Here is good start:

http://www.islamworld.net

15. The Flemster Unstoppable sex machine Registered Senior Member

Proof?
    Do you watch television at all?
    If so, do you remember those big buildings in New York falling down, killing thousands of innocent people. And do you remember in the name of which religion the hijackers carried out this act of mass murder?
    Of course you do.

Incidently, astronaut Gleen never set foot on the moon. He stayed in the Orbiter. I just wanted to see if you would bite!
    And I am afraid I don't have time to read your wonky religion's outpourings as I have a bacon sandwich to make.
    Maybe another time, buddy.
    By the way, I dont hate muslims, and that includes you: I just feel sorry for you all. It's a really nice planet we all live on and your lot will never get to see it without blowing bits of it up. You poor, servile fools.

Laters!

The Flemster.

16. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Well, this just about proves you aren't a 'senior economist' in europe... as you don't seem to have a clue about law.

1) You would not be sued for that 'in real life' (or atleast wouldn't lose)
    2) If that was illegal, you'd be just as able to sue somebody who posted to a message board

17. munim_786 Banned Banned

A Saying of the holy prophet, Mohammed (peace be upon him) in his final sermon;

O people! Your God is one and you forefather (Adam) is one. An Arab is not better then a Non-Arab and a Non-Arab is not better then an Arab, and a white person is not better then a black person and a black person is not better then a white person except in piety.

And in a verse of the Quaran;

O Mankind We have created you from a male and female and have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know each other (not to despise each other). Verily, the noblest of you with Allah is the most pious. Verily, God is all knowing. All aware
    (Holy Quran, Surah 49:13)

This applies to men, women and children whether they are Muslim or not.

These words were said over 1400 years ago well over a millennium before the western world finally incorporated racial equality. Also these rights were given to people of all races FREELY. There was no need for demonstrations, prorganada, 100,000 men marches and people like Malcom X and Martin Luther King (may Allah bless them for their great efforts for good). These were all given to people by Islam because of Allah’s mercy. Take these words to account.

18. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Do you despise Jews?

19. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Do you remember HITLER ?? do you remember how many millions he killed, and do you remember in the name if which religion Hitler and the nazis carried out their act of mass murder ?? of course you do !!

Stop your nonesense and off you go to your pub, some drunk hooligan mates are waiting there for you, dont come back home if you are not drunk, your wife is waiting to be beaten by you !! and oh, dont forget to pee in your trousers in the street before coming home !

Cheers !!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

which world you are living in dude ???

http://www.islamonline.net/English/News/2002-08/22/article27.shtml

ENJOY !!!

21. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

No, I despise the zionist jews, they are the filthiest creatures on earth.

http://www.jewsnotzionists.org

22. The Flemster Unstoppable sex machine Registered Senior Member

I don't drink, nobhead. I don't have any hooligan mates and I'm certainly not daft enough to marry anyone!
    And I would rather sit through a whole week of Muslim lectures and noisy 'calls to dinner/prayer', whatever, than lay a finger in violence on a woman.
    See, that's the difference between your lot and the indigenous people of England-- you have as much respect for your women as you do your shoes.
    Oh yeah, and I havent wet my pants since I was at least 30 or 35.

Praise Alan! (dkny).

The Flemster.