making love or just sex

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Theoryofrelativity, Aug 2, 2006.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You can have sex with someone you love, but you can't make love with a sex buddy.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

Sure you can. As long as one person is lying.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You'd still know the truth; anything else does not matter.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Different words, but same thing at the end of it. You cum!

8. JoojooSpaceape Burn in hell Hippies Registered Senior Member

This is how I see it.
    I Decided I was in love when I first realized the girl that I had been going out with for the longest time was the one I would really like to have kids with, the girl who I realized I didn't suddenly gag at the thought of growing old with.
    When your sex life becomes more about the pleasure of your partner, and an attempt to make them feel the absolute raging passion you have for them, when it becomes about giving them everything you can, then sex is probably more about love, when its for them, not just for you (of course, I'm a guy, so it's not exactly like its just for them either)

I'll be honest, I couldn't tell you if having sex with my future wife would make me more in love with her, I'm not sure if I could possibly be any more enamored by her. there's something special about her though, after all, she's making me wait for her till marriage, and I'm not bothered at all

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

What a transcendental conversation this must be...

10. imaplanck. Banned Banned

I thought it was more like the extraction of ones gayest thoughts in order to have a girlie giggle at one.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2006
  11. crazymary Guest

Theres nothing more erotic than making deep eye contact when having sex. Thats feeling the love.

12. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

It's possible to have sex while being upset with your partner (although I particularly don't like it at all). In my experience, "making love" only happens when both partners have been having a very good time and then decide to sleep together. There's a lot more emotional involvement and a lot more of eye contact.

If a guy is having sex with you and he's not looking at you in your eyes, chances are he is just "having sex" and not "making love". Just enjoying himself...

13. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Given that you value eye contact, I assume you are a girl.

If you want a guy to have lots of eye contact with you, turn him on. It's hard to turn on a guy. I'm not talking about just strip tease. Talk a little bit about what you like on him and do something with him that he enjoys, before having sex. Guys like doing stuff, while girls like more talking. So do something with him before sex and then sloly draw him into it with lovely words. That should do the trick....

14. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Translation: women, make yourselves sexual objects.

15. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Who are you translating?

16. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Love is: tender touches, familiar kisses, a promise to grow old together.

Sex is: anal to stop the whining.

17. Naat Scientia potestas est. Registered Senior Member

android lives to his/her/its name. Cold, metallic and rational. Logic! - not passion or emotions. Got to love android

Maximum respect.

18. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I'll explain what it's like for me and you can decide how it relates to the question. I'll refer to something called 'emotional satisfaction'... and at it's core this is bonding.

A) I experience the greatest emotional satisfaction when I am engaged in a competition of inflicting intense pleasure. In this scenario I am fully engaged and focused and I do find that it takes a little prep work (mental and / or otherwise) to make it happen.

B) I experience the least emotional satisfaction when I am just casually 'doing it'. In this scenario I visualize alot of errotic things during the act (kind of mentally checking out) and it's virtually effortless.

If I were to chart it out, it would looks like so:

EMOTIONAL SAT ---------- SEXUAL SAT (range)
    High..................................High
    Medium............................High
    Low...................................Medium to High
    None.................................Medium to High

For females, I have observed things are quite different. Specifically, emotional satisfaction determines the potential of sexual satisfaction. For example, a female whom experiences low emotional satisfaction cannot achieve anything above low sexual satisfaction. High emotional satisfaction; however, doesn't guarantee high sexual satisfaction (it just makes it possible).

It's my interpretation that females use the phrase "making love" in situations where they experience high emotional and high sexual satisfaction. The distinction isn't important to me (and I suspect most males) because there aren't any situations where I don't experience some kind of good satisfaction; whereas for females, this is not true.

19. Roman Banned Banned

Quoted because pathetic people are funny.

20. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

What is pathetic in knowing quite a bit about psychology?

You are the pathetic one...

Go get a girlfriend!

21. Roman Banned Banned

I don't need a girlfriend. Girls are easy.

22. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

guys are easier

23. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

very interesting