making love or just sex

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Theoryofrelativity, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

hmmmmmmmmmm

so if to enjoy sex you like to get a bit kinky, it stops being 'making love' and becomes 'just sex' ?

so now and again one should stop being kinky, get boring and thus be able to 'make love'?

meanwhile I have to disagree, generally you would only indulge in fantasies etc with someone you trust and love, a one night stand can be restricted to missionary but 'shopping for toys' as you mentioned, well that involves committment in terms of time, enduring shopping with female itself implies love

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. imaplanck. Banned Banned

To me kinky sex and making love are irreprehensible(one destroys the other).

If one is getting bored, making love isn't going to happen anyway.
    I think you might be alluding that anything beyond missionary is kinky. Oral sex and positions aren't kinky to me.
    ''If all sex is exciting, does the overall love and respect for that female go then? in absnece of any 'making love' sessions"
    No not at all.

"If all sex is kinky, does the overall love and respect for that female go then? in absnece of any 'making love' sessions"
    Maybe it deminishes, if you start dressing someone in rubber, tying them to a bed and whipping them obviously there is not a high air of respect for your piece of meat.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

why do you view sex with rubber akin to disrespect and meat? What is the difference between lace and rubber where love and respect are concerned? Surely there should be none, they are afterall both fabric, just different textures?

perhaps the problems is not re the fabric but rather the imagry conjured up and the conetxt in which you have seen these images depicted?

If you could lose that imagry and instead see fabric for what it is, ie. fabric then you could easily make love to your rubber glad female the same as you do to your lacey one?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

it is impossible to 'make love', true love comes out of the blue and hits you like a ton of bricks.
    if you have to ask whether you love someoe or not you don't.

in my opinion 'making love' is having sex.

8. q0101 Registered Senior Member

Sex is sex. You can call it making love, screwing, shagging, drilling, fucking, or fornicating. A person that claims to be in love with someone is more likely to call the act making love. It all depends on the chemistry of the individual. A person that is overwhelmed by chemical such as endorphins, oxytocin, and serotonin is going say something like “I made sweet love to my husband / wife last night.” As person that is overwhelmed by dopamine, testosterone, and adrenaline, is going to say something like “I fucked a man / woman last night.”

9. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Yes indeed. To be honest rubber, whips and chains conjures up images of gay gimps and middleaged sados.

10. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

very interesting re the differning chemicals, ta for that

11. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

agreed, sex is sex, becomes making love if you happen to love the one having sex with and automatically more pleasurable, but sex is sex non the less.

12. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Yes of course it is just chemical reactions, I thought chicks wanted to hear all the lovvy duvvy stuff, rather than the cold hard facts.

13. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

why sado's?

sado as in sado masochist or sado as in sad git?

If sad git why? Freedom of expression and inhibition is not indictive of being a sad git.

14. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Nooooooooo I want cold hard facts

15. imaplanck. Banned Banned

Sado as in masochist.

16. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Sex is sex. Doesn't matter what you call it

17. FallingSkyward How much is there to know? Registered Senior Member

I don't think that the chemicals released in our brain diminish our feelings even in the slightest. All of our existence, all of everything is some scientific process, but that doesn't mean we have to think of ourselves as machines.
    Expressing feelings romantically or philosophically is a wonderful, positive thing, and betters the human condition.

The emotions we experience make up the majority of our existence. We feel love deeply, and yes, the feeling is a result of a mess of chemicals.. but so what? Is that relevent? Is it even worth pointing out? No, it just diminishes what it is to be human.

We feel differently when the circumstances of sex are changed, so there is undeniably a difference. Sex is NOT sex.

18. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

Falling in love, being in love, loving someone, having that kind of hope in your life... beats the living shit out of doing anything for pleasure.

Read The Great Gatsby and if you still don't understand, kill yourself.

19. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

It all counts as long as you both want to do it and you're both close to each other. Why shouldn't it count?

20. Tyler Registered Senior Member

I personally prefer to say we 'crept into the abyss of ecstacy and sin'. When that gets to wordy I refer to it as 'shoving my man meat up the choice piece'

21. Roman Banned Banned

Genital boxing, punching meat flaps, poking the axewound.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

23. Roman Banned Banned

Er, uh, I mean, when a man and a woman love eachother very much....