Lsd

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by laladopi, Dec 16, 2008.

1. laladopi time for change. Registered Senior Member

Many many people die from unintentional alcohol poisoning.
    Many alcoholics die from liver disease.
    Many children are born with fetal alcohol syndrome.
    Alcohol in it entirety causes probably just as much deaths as drunk driving accidents.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

This happens to newie smokers usually. So I'm guessing you got a bad batch of weed and toked a bit too hard.

You have to worry about grit weed now though, they are putting microscopic glass particles, fiberglass, spraying chemicals, and worse of all, putting lead to make people sick, on the weed. Lead is a neuro-toxin, it causes brain damage that makes people mentally ill, the lead damages the frontal lobes and produces symptoms which resemble sociopathy in the victim.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/05/080527201839.htm
    http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/358/15/1641

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Yes, that’s what many a drug addict has said. Go to a rehab clinic and ask how many of the patients thought they would be able to manage their drug use “appropriately and safely”. Let me know what you find out.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Grit weed? Never heard of it. Drug dealers are businessmen too..why would anyone intentionally poison their customers? Sounds like some kinda anti-drug propaganda to scare people from smoking pot. Like any business, dealing is dependent on repeat customers. You sell someone a sack that tastes funny or makes their throat burn, they aren't going buy from you anymore...simple.

And the story about putting lead in the weed was some idiot drug dealer adding lead pellets to the weed to make it weigh more, not poison anyone. The idiots who smoked it must have actually smoked one of the pellets, because I don't think enough lead would transfer to the buds to make you sick, just by rubbing. Adding fiberglass to weed really wouldn't do anything as the vaporization temperature of glass is in the 1000's of degrees. I call bullshit.

The only thing I have ever heard of people putting in weed is oregano to make a sack look bigger, or I have heard of people misting their weed with water to add water weight.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2009
  8. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

That's a pretty unscientific job of selecting a sample of drug users to study--like judging a country by the opinions of people who emigrated and are therefore conveniently available to interview. Why not interview the other 99.9 percent too?

One problem with America is our sense of omnipotence. If something's wrong, well then we can just roll up our sleeves and fix it, usually with the help of Big Nanny. The idea that a tiny percentage of the population feels so utterly bad all the time that their only respite comes from drugs doesn't sit well with us.

Well there are people like that. Some of them were just wired irreparably wrong when they were born, others were irreparably ruined by their parents, and a few have other perfectly understandable reasons. You can't tell which ones they are. Some go on crime sprees, some commit suicide, some find a way to share it and make everyone around them miserable too, and others just take drugs.

9. Ladicius Registered Senior Member

mkay?mkay...

10. kingtiger123 Registered Member

LSD is tecnically not bad for you in any way or form, its only side affect is the ocasional flash back

11. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

That would be a wrong assumption. considering the effects that a person gets from LSD is actually down to Toxicology, you can suggest that it is indeed harmful, as it's a toxin.

12. Dr Mabuse Percipient Thaumaturgist Registered Senior Member

You're kind of being naive here.

Yes more than enough lead would 'rub' off to make it dangerous levels.

Adding fiberglass to weed would permanently damage the lungs when it was smoked, as inhaled glass particles would remain in the lungs for life.

Those things said, I agree with you this is more of that nonsense 'anti drug' crap.

Some guy in Afghanistan wanted to get more money from a brick so he added some lead to it. The suckers who bought it kept passing it down the line. Possibly the one time that's ever happened in 7000 years.

13. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

LSD is considered non-toxic, look it up if you want.