Love. Yes or No

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Sauce, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Didn't really say that now did I? I said that in my mind, at the time, it was all I could do to make sure that I hurt noone else but myself. Not that it was the best way to change myself, but the only way to assure myself that I would not hurt anyone else in the short term. Took a long time to actually get to a point where I wanted to stop hurting others. Felt too good at the time, of course, in a sick and twisted way.

There would surely be no REASON to have to hide from anything.

Many other topics.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Water,

Do you remember a conversation long ago where we spoke of the middle path?
    "You are neither hot nor cold so I spit you out of my mouth."

Why won't you judge?
    Semantics?
    Whatever. Maybe you're attaching too many connotations onto the word.
    I simply mean to choose.
    A nihilist believes in nothing.
    But this is not what nihilism. Nihilism is about choice. It's about evaluating your values and morals rather than simply accepting them.
    Nihilists are lazy and don't choose. They simply throw away and are left empty.

(And. In case you're confused. Nihilists don't follow Nihilism. They only wear a nihilistic cloak. Or so they think.)

He might.
    But he also has to consider his own consequences. Doesn't he?
    Not only physical consequences such as legal punishment or lynching or whatever. But also his own emotional consequences.

Nothing happens in your life?
    Ever?
    You must be invisible then.
    A grey woman?

Semantics then.

You just 'judged' me.
    Bitch.

(Confidential, you say? Do you chat with everyone here?)

Anyway. Maybe did miss. Them's the breaks. But, he did confirm it to me anyway. I guess he missed as well?

And. I realize that people are not one-dimensional. And. I didn't mean to come off as overly harsh to the boy. If I missed, then it's still good advice to avoid such ways of thinking. Because even if he hasn't given in to carelessness yet, he is considering it. Or perhaps coming out of it.

CottonTop,

Perhaps.
    Perhaps not.
    If you feel I'm being too harsh (or unfair), then consider it a general statement using your words as a segue.
    Just don't put me in a coma...

But, people don't need reasons, do they? Reasons come after. They flow like wine.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ArpusDogma Mere Sinndoor Registered Senior Member

Is an alligator that nourishes her babies for the first few stages of their life called love? Its a reptile, not human. Or is that just good parenting?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. water the sea Registered Senior Member

I find it silly to "judge" -- and then keep it at mere words.

I am invisible.

Wait ... how was that ... You fucking Clara Barton troll seeking strangers off the internet who don't even like you ...

I talk with a few, not everyone. I happen to remember things.

8. Yorda Registered Senior Member

It doesn't matter if YOU think it's unacceptable. I seriously mean what I say.

I can move the sun, so there is no problem (and I'm not joking)

9. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Water,

I repeat. Why must it be at mere words?
    What judgements (choices) are you speaking of?

Who is?

Shucks, ma'am. I was just joshin' ya. (As you well know.)

Clara Barton? The Red Cross lady?
    You callin' me a do-gooder?
    This comin' from Daisy Do-good herself?
    Heh.

Anyway. This has all drifted way off-topic, eh?
    Go to bed.

Edit:
    Wait. That was something that Xev said to you once, isn't it?
    End edit:

Yorda,

Thank you.
    You've been judged and placed in the proper receptacle.
    Good night.

10. water the sea Registered Senior Member

It doesn't matter to WHOM?

Well, you darling goddess, then, I concede.
    I wouldn't want to see you end up in a mental institution though.

11. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Judgments like "you are not worthy of love". Well okay, I wasn't loved before, I'm not loved after, so why judge?

It was Abby who called me a Clara Barton troll and such.

I'm not resentful because of that. I am resentful though that I am confused with those people ... or maybe it is some sick joke.
    Heaven knows I am not a do-gooder. And those who think me one must be having a horrid life, if even what *I* do is deemed by them as do-good.

I am too tired and too pissed off to sleep.

Xeva said many things.

12. Yorda Registered Senior Member

To me.

Thanks for your concern, you're a nice person, aren't you?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

But really... it is me who moves the sun everyday. Of course, I don't mean the person Yorda, then I would be insane!

13. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Would you please move it over invert for a short while so that I can get a better look at him/her?

14. Yorda Registered Senior Member

15. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Then why are you talking to me?

That is up to you to decide.

You need to be clearer with your words. Or you'll have troubles staying away from mental institutions.

16. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Personally, I think a few of us are a little testy today, while one (INVERT) gets off on this shit. Like to try to hurt people with words, huh, invert? Easier, huh?

Also, I did answer your question outright as to whether I was a nihilist. I said sometimes, so you don't have to actually read into anything I may say to try to point out what I am. Regardless, depending on what you say next, I will let you in on a little secret.......

17. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

My. My.
    I've already said that I didn't mean to be harsh.
    I've obviously struck a nerve though.

I'm not trying to hurt anyone. I was merely commenting on your words. They gave me an opportunity to voice things that I've been considering lately.
    And give you some advice in the process. What's wrong with that? Do you think that I'm wrong to counsel you or anyone against the careless path?

I don't care if you do think I'm wrong (Ha!). Because I think I'm right to do so. There are far to many careless fucks out there as it is. It's defense mechanism number one in the world at large.
    So many empty people out there...

Isn't life so much better when you care? Even if it hurts?

18. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Question: How can anyone *hurt* anyone in an open-forum conversation?

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Oh, sure! They can hurt their tender little feelings and that can be, oh, so painful. ...especially given the total anonomity of personalities! ....LOL!

"Sticks n' stone my break my bones, but ...nasty words on an anonymous Internet forum can hurt my feelings terribly!" Hasn't your mommy taught y'all that little saying?

Baron Max

20. Yorda Registered Senior Member

i dunno becuz i'm stupid

your face..... what kind of.... .., face is it? i wonder... the face under the mask... is that your true face

yeah but i don't like mental hospitals coz they put sane people there who are just a little sad so they seem insane.

21. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

riiggghhhhttttt....

suuurrrre......

certainly notttttt.....god you are just a wonderful person.

Here is your chance to do some more good, invert. Why do you think there are so many empty people out there, and what is your solution?

I don't know for sure. I don't think it is always so. Maybe some of the time for some, maybe none of the time for others. How can you say? For sure? Hmmmmm?

22. Yorda Registered Senior Member

why did you hurt someone invert nexus? who was it, what did you do??

23. water the sea Registered Senior Member

There are so many empty people out there because they are suckers who overestimate love!
    Because love is worth nothing! [I'm actually on topic, oy, what a master stroke.]

The thing to do is to make it clear to them that they are ugly and worthless and that noone will ever love them and that they should just get the fuck over it, once and for all. And then there will be peace on earth. And people will be full of nothing.
    Yes!