Lost Season 3

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Prince_James, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Lost is probably only going to be one or two more seasons long. Which I lament on the foundation that it sucks that it is going away, but I celebrate in the fact that yes, it should not be extended insanely, either.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

Yet another philosopher reference on tonight's episode: Desmond's last name is Hume.

My theory from Season One is still running...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

Do'h.

I just realized....P_J has already posted this...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

So holy shit, these have been some crazy episodes so far, no?

But still! Why the Hell are the Others there? What's with the Black Monster?

So little revealed!

8. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Bit dull so far. Hope it picks up. Lockes father showing up was totally unexpected.

9. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

I'm glad they finally let us in on the secret of the island, that it heals people. We've finally got a reason for the Dharma Initiative being there, and why they think what they're doing is so important that it's worth killing people. It is even starting to look like sci fi in that sense. But in others it's still fantasy. I hope it doesn't end up in a muddle like Twin Peaks or just fizzling out like Northern Exposure.

Their isolation is still a bit hard to accept in this era. They had a radio transmitter, surely Jack Bauer's people in C.T.U. already have satellite photos of the entire installation.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

So the submarine is gone, but they still have seaworthy boats. People race 14-foot sloops to Hawaii.

They still got some splainin' to do.

10. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Yeah like what that black smoke stuff is.

11. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Damn.
    Starting to get good now.
    John lies in the pit with a bullet in his lower chest/abdomen.
    Surely he can't die.

Fucking cliffhangers.......

12. Xev Registered Senior Member

Spoiler::::::::

In the last episode, it is revealed that Locke is really a giant marmoset, Jack kills kate after she gives him genital herpes that she contracted from hurley, and the island is really Endor. Everyone is eaten by Ewoks. The end.

Please. when will this show stop sucking and be good again?

13. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

The last episode was really good. By the way 2 more SEASONS left....

14. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

2 more? Awwww feck.

15. The Evelyonian Registered Senior Member

I wonder if "Jacob" and the smoke monster could be one and the same?

16. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Lost is so shit. They should just blow up the Island now.

17. Lord Vasago bcd Registered Senior Member

I'm betting the island is just a experiment from the goverment.
    Testing some new drugs and using mindcontrol.

did anyone remember crashing ? They know getting on the plane and something went wrong but then they wake up on the beach?
    That one dude thinks he can walk again but did he really sit a weelchair to begin with?
    How the hell does a polarbear wind up on an tropical island?

the writers didn't know Lost would be such a hit so now they have to invent stuff to make it entertaining.

mark my words : in the end it will be just an experiment.

18. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Sigh.
    I think they're cheating now.
    I think this whole scenario is some sort of dream or false future or something like that.
    Maybe even another dreamed future from what's his nuts... But, no it can't even be that. It's something even more wrong than that.

Why?
    Because when Jack is confronted by the other doctor in the hospital, Jack says something about calling his father down there and if he's more drunk than his father then they can fire him...

His father is dead.

This whole getting off the island scenario is fake.

Makes me wonder how much is going to be taken back next season.

This is called cheating and Annie Wilkes would call it cockadoodie.
    I call it cockadoodie too.

If they take back too much then this whole show just went completely to shit.

Stupid fucking writers.

19. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

but surely the fact that at the end of season 3's finale jack tells kate at the airport that leaving the island was a mistake shows it was real

20. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Why?

It's more likely that it'll all be a dream or hallucination or perhaps something even more inane.

It's true that that putting the line in about Jack's dad waas meant to throw people off. To make them think it was before the island. But, still, I just have the feeling that practically everything that took place in the last few episodes is going to be 'taken back'.

21. Janus58 Valued Senior Member

Except we are shown the tail section hitting the water and the Others see the plane break up in mid-air
    And he just thinks that his legs heal faster than they should've after the accident with the blast door? And both Rose and Bernard just think that Rose had Cancer? And Sun just thinks that Jen was strerile?
    Have you been watching the show? Obviously the bears were brought by the Dharma project and kept at the Hydra station, which was a zoological station. Their cage was were they put Sawyer. At some point they either escaped or were released.
    Actually, the writers had about 5 seasons worth of material already plotted out before the series ever aired. It was just a matter of whether or not they would be able to tell it all.