Loss of innocence

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Blue_UK, Aug 4, 2007.

?

At what age did you lose innocence

1. 14 or less

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. 15

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. 16

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. 17

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. 18

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  6. 19-20

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  7. 21-24

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  8. 25-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 31 or over

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Virgin

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

:roflmao:

If you'd posted "I like a cup of tea" we'd have started a fight over it somehow.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Yep, and someone would split hairs about what 'like' means and you have to specify what kind of tea.

any wonder so many here are virgins?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

You see?
    You can't even deconstruct my comments properly...

Define "I".

FIGHT!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

LOL
    dork...oh yeah, I went there.

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

im with raven, what exactly counts as losing your innocence? i see its sex orientated but i dont understand why your not innocent after having sex. i lost my innocence before i had sex. i wont say the exact year i first had sex but it was before 14, but i also was already stealing cars before 14 also. i was smoking weed in year 7 wich is 11 years old. i even had my own little gang when i was under 10 and we used to beat people up with metal poles in school and cause all kinds of hell. i was also already in jail in feltham when i was 15.

i remember throwing shuriken at kids and trying to kill them when i was about 6-7 years old. was i ever innocent? i cant remember ever being an innocent child. i thought all children were little hell raisers that got up to tis shit.

peace.

9. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

This is a classic confusion of words vs. meaning. People who argue over words without seeing their folly are FUCK-TARDS!

WOO!

BRING IT ON!

Seriously, though. Look for the meaning that the words represent. When we want to send some information to someone then it has to be represented in whatever transmission media is being used. In our case words - English words. The pixellated image we create with them should not be considered the actual meaning.

Failure to recognise this makes me violent!

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

so basicaly this is a thread asking at what age you lost your virginity?

my simple answer is before 14, but also i was not innocent before i had sex.

peace.

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I knwo what you mean. I was a virgin til 18, but an innocent til I had my son at 24. I had no comprehension of the fact that people you love and trust lie to you. As soon as I became a Mom and had a shift in priorities, I grew up.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

your like some sort of saint, i didnt know people like you still existed. or maybe i have lived in london for too long and have not seen much in the way of morals in my life.

peace.

13. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I'm a small town girl who grew up in church. I was very sheltered and only ever saw the good in people. How I was, was how I thought everyone was. I know now its not that way, but I expect it til proven otherwise.
    Surprisingly, I am rarely let down.

14. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

your an example to us all!!

when i was growing up all i saw in people was the bad things they could do and say

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

LMAO! Tell that to my Mom.

I lost my virginity to my fiance a few mths before we got married and then promptly dumped him.
    Quit college and ran off to CA with a biker. Did drugs and drank. Brought the biker back home, married him, had a kid. Divorced him.
    Ran off to MI with a married man (ok, in my defense, I didn't know). Got dumped (his wife wanted him back. go figure)
    Met a preacher's son and broke his heart by CHEATING on him with my boss.
    Slept with my boss. Moved in together without being married. Told her I was an atheist. Did drugs and drank. Got pregnant.

I'm going to hell.

16. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

so am i!

17. draqon Banned Banned

wow....

...wow

18. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Please tell me you made that up for our entertainment.

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

so basicaly sex fucked your life up and brought out the worse in you? lol it seems like you lived the life of a saint, then had sex and suddenly went a bit wild.

peace.

20. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I felt lied to. When I had sex with him and it was just so completely terribly awful and degrading, I wondered what else I had been lied to about.
    I questioned a lot of things after that.

21. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

All of the interesting people are in hell.

22. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Because a lot of people consider Oral Sex to be "sex" and a lot don't (ask Bill Clinton).
    If a 13 year old has not had sexual intercourse, but has gone down on her boyfriend, has she "lost her innocence"?

What about someone who is gay, and never had straight sex?
    If a boy has had anal sex, but never intercourse, is he still innocent? Is he still a virgin?
    If a lesbian has never had straight sex, but her girlfriend has gone down on her. what then? I know people who will call her a virgin, until she goes down on her girlfriend.

There is a LOT of gray area, and people will have strong opinions in those gray areas - that's why.

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

No, why would I lie? :shrug:
    Hmmm, I never considered it to be entertainment, just a life that was lived. Not always well, but lived just the same.