Losing Your Virginity Later May Make you More Inept Sexually

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by §outh§tar, Dec 2, 2007.

1. §outh§tar is feeling caustic Registered Senior Member

A while back there were a number of users on here who would publicly lament their inability to get laid. I thought it might be useful to pour salt on their wounds. The scientists caution that more research is needed but I think their theory does not seem farfetched based on America's formal denial that sexuality exists and the psychological repercussions of this religiousness.

Interesting, how much of sex is in the mind.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

*OW* my wounds are hurting.. although I'm not even 18 yet..

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. przyk squishy Valued Senior Member

Yay. That leaves me about 3 months...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Methinks there's a chicken and egg problem in the stats.

8. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I regret not getting laid until I was 17.

9. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

What is LATER? Is 30+ considered to be later??

10. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I think anything over 16 is late.

11. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

In which country?

12. superstring01 Moderator

I lost mine at 14. I know this sounds sexist, but boys need to lose theirs at the earliest possible moment in puberty. All there is, is this obsession with what "it" is like before the moment and thereafter a sense of annoying disappointment. Don't get me wrong, there were times even after the loss of my virginity that I would have fucked a hole in the wall just to get off, but I wasn't so obsessed with sex afterwords.

I have heard similar stories from my straight friends as well. For boys virginity is a total burden. I don't know about girls, though the dangers and pitfalls for girls seems to be worth waiting for the right moment.

~String

13. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

Nope, sorry. NEWSFLASH: Women are just as horny as men. We just get slammed for admitting it. Heh, did you see what I did there?

14. draqon Banned Banned

Can you loose virginity with a 2D virtual girlfriend? Does that count?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

a gadget projection of virtual other in bed with you

15. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I don't think its losing your virginity late that is inhibiting or causes sexual dysfunction. I think its your mind set. If your afraid of having sex for whatever reason and give it a negative connotation. You mentally inhibit yourself from enjoying sex. Chances are people like this may wait longer before engaging in sexual activity or they might just be stuck up like me.

16. draqon Banned Banned

stuck up like you? what do you mean?

17. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Well the reason that I made it through high school with my virginity wasn't because I was saving myself or anything. It was because I thought boys and dating and all that jazz was a waste of time that would ultimately distract me from my academics. So when guys would ask me out I would always say no because I thought spending time with them was a waste of my time. Of course I did make a hasty generalization everyone's experiences are different and may have a lot to do with circumstance. Or that a person may be shy or prefer not to be in the company of others.

18. draqon Banned Banned

well if I as a guy, 21 years of age...asked you out...would you go with me?

19. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Well as a girl who is currently not single I would have to decline. But I have gotten over my past stuck up ways and have learned that there is more to life than just school.

20. draqon Banned Banned

I see.

21. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Thanks for that, it's 11:20 where I live and you just made me get adrenal overload.

I'm not even going to dignify that piece of hypocrisy with a logical reply. It speaks for itself without anyone needing to demolish it with an argument. Go fuck yourself. I'm sick of attitudes like yours. Anything else? Maybe I'm not supposed to breathe, because after all men do that, so it's not ladylike?

What Emmz said

22. Arkantos Registered Senior Member

*kills self*

23. iceaura Valued Senior Member

I think you probably misread it.

There are cultures in which a boy losing his virginity too early si held to be "spoiled" in a sense - not that he loses status or marriage possibilities necessarily, but that he can never become wise or attain certain insights.

I'm still waiting to see how my generation plays out. This dysfunction correlation is too obviously full of dependencies in the variables to mean much without thorough vetting, and I have no idea how you would do that.

"God will forgive many things, but there is one thing He will will not forgive, and that is if a woman asks a man to her bed, and he will not come. I know, because a very wise old Turk told me" Zorba the Greek