Lord Rama?

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by kmguru, May 13, 2002.

1. kmguru Staff Member

An excerpt from nytimes:

According to a "cultural knowledge" textbook produced by the group's education wing, Lord Ram, the blue-skinned warrior-king of Hindu lore, lived 886,000 years ago, a conclusion based on "ancient texts and astrology." Ram is described as "the source of inspiration for Indian culture." The Hindu golden era, they believe, dates back to the time of the Indus Valley civilization of the third millennium B.C.

886,000 years back? wow...

I thought blue skinned guy was Krishna?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hoth Registered Senior Member

Whatever text says 886,000 years ago is going to have to be creatively reinterpreted to maintain some legitimacy. Unless he was Homo Erectus? :bugeye: The homo sapien sapien species hadn't even evolved back then, so it seems quite unlikely to me to imagine a complex civilization of people acting so much like modern humans.

About all I know of Lord Rama is from listening to a radio drama compression of the Ramayana here. But it sure didn't have the feel of being almost a million years ago, and they never mentioned him being blue (although maybe everybody's just polite enough to pretend not to notice

).

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hoth Registered Senior Member

Feels like being a homo erectus wandering about trying hopelessly to invent fire and not having the physical structures needed for complex vocal abilities like complicated speech.

8. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

9. Rick Valued Senior Member

Gee...

Rama was also a blue skinned guy,just like Krishna.he was the one who often used to drive Pushpaka Viman(no,i"ll not say Vimana,'cause correct pronounciation is Viman

in sanskrit)).there are similiar instances of the same god references throughout the world.

Remember Quatzicoatl?he was god who was called feathered serpent,who was seen 3000 years after he left.he returned in form of quatzicoatl.he was god(called Anunnaki)who came from high above and flew in the sky on a burining cloud.

similiar refernces of gods are there throughout the human history.
    Moses for example,after a long time(taken or sucked by a cloud,burning)was seen after that incident (about 300 years after that).In hindu culture for example Lord Indra(the god of rain)uses his Viman: to return to earth every now and then.for example he was present during time of Rama,he was also present during time of Krishna and was seen with him on his Viman:.

No Wonder Gods lived a lot...

bye!

10. kmguru Staff Member

And about that "Map of Creator" - we talked about it here on this forum and also can be googled - now there are more references to it but no new information. Neverthless, it is something to think about....50 million years....

11. A4Ever Knows where his towel is Registered Senior Member

A lot of people think that aliens visited throughout history, to help mankind evolve. There are many indirect facts pointing in that direction. Like take of strips in South Amerika, figures that only make sense when watched from the sky, breathing tubes on stone statues, greys in pyramid drawings,...

I once heard someone make the next calculation: the pyramid contains X pieces of stone. In the time they were built, there could have been this much people working on the pyramid. The building of the pyramid took this long. Conclusion: every two minutes one of those huge stones was placed correctly. Hmmm...

The most intriguing part is the cave or door under the sphinx.

We're in for a lot of braincandy yet to come!

ps: to avoid angry answers: I do not claim that any of these things are true.

12. kmguru Staff Member

A4Ever:

Thanks for your post. I agree with you. What is needed is that younger generation should grow up with an open mind and recheck the archeological documents, artifacts etc. That is the only way we can find out if advanced technology existed whether extraterrestial or not...

If there was a space faring civilization before us, we will find some artifacts on the Moon and Mars and perhaps under Antratica