Long Lost Thoughts & faint recolections

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by RainbowSingularity, Feb 21, 2019.

1. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

it is interesting how the subconscious mind seems to work by its self[with some people &/or at times].
    drawing on decades old events, serving possible reasons and examples, inclinations and definitions to the conscious mind, days or weeks or months after a thought by recalling something to act as an example.
    like a short story of massive moral or ethical implication.

so soft in message as a memory yet staggeringly stark and without confusion in its presence.

i was thinking about a person who passed away some years back and pondering depth of their motivation & drive and ethics to look at their for examples and positive ideas and methodology.

The event is so pivotal in ethics morality, culture, community, ambition and values...
    yet it floats like a faint smell of a passing fancy perfume that you feel almost guaranteed you will forget when you get a little further down the road.
    fascinating that 1 day among thousands should stand out & yet be soo easily forgotten.

i was worried i might forget it so i thought i would write a thread.

if you have any similar type thoughts please post your thoughts on your experience of them.