Lonely hearts

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Darkman, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Darkman Registered Senior Member

Anyone else feelin' lonely? Feel free to post group support for us here, much obliged.

I will begin by posting a hug for all my friends. *hug*

Last edited: Oct 26, 2005
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jn7 Registered Member

A person can be very lonely in one city and be imensely popular in another. No one should stay in one place. Adventure is what this is all about. We all fit in somewhere.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. utopian knight Registered Senior Member

I agree with jn7, life is what you put into it, the adventure begins when fear dissipates
    and then you can be the person you wanna be not the person that society dictates.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Would knowing that there are more lonely people here make you feel better?
    That sounds kind of Sadistic, doesn't it?

Would it really make you feel any better if someone that you don't know typed out "*hug*"?

8. yura Registered Senior Member

I just heard on the radio that this is supposed to be one of the more depressing parts of the year. I, myself am unmotivated in school, I'm fed up with a bunch of stuff, and I'm always fighting the erge to give people the finger. So I guess you could say I'm feeling the effects of the onset of winter. Maybe I'm just having a rough coupla days. Kind of wierd - must be the changing weather or something eh? I guess in the words of Red Green you just have to keep your stick on the ice. But I'm with raven on the hug thing tho dude.