Living With ADHD

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Brutus1964, Jul 30, 2005.

1. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

What I am going to do is take down the gang that took me down, whatever it takes, however long it takes, if it is the last thing I do. You and yours here have proven that it is necessary to do this. Fuck you.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I will tell you what makes this issue "take over" a thread, you moral and mental retards. It is when someone raises the issue of bullying and a few of you start immediately abusing him. That's what makes it take over the thread. Bastards.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

How petty of you.
    Oh well.
    Enjoy. You'll probably have to kill them, right?
    Blow up their trailer or something?
    Or you could try the Picklehead route and infiltrate their lair to bust them on drug charges. But we both know they'd never let you in.
    So. Youll have to blow them up or something.

I thought you said you didn't want to do something that would send you to prison?
    Are you going to commit suicide when the centers of your existence (your bullies) are dead and gone?

I'm sure you could read the back of a box of Lucky Charms and have this 'proven' to you.

Oh. So. It's not your changing the subject of bullying that is the cause of the hijacking, but rather the people that respond to you?

Typical.
    It's never your fault, is it?

I meant it. Start a thread. It might be interesting. If it's well-written.

And. I also meant my question. What, in your life, do you personally take responsibility for? Anything at all?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I take responsibility for nothing, Invert_nexus. I have finally had to recognize that anywhere I go, someone is going to find a pretense for taking control of my life. Then they are going to tear me up and blame me for everything that goes wrong. And I will be the one who is wrong and they will be the fucking hero.

8. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Wow.
    You're so far gone that you don't even try to deny it.
    That's bad. Very bad.
    You're a sad case.
    Extremely sad.

Ok.
    Goodbye.

9. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I'm better off without you.

10. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Any time someone tries to reveal certain truths, like the connection between misdiagnoses of ADD and school bullying, someone else starts a shouting match like this. We've seen that Wes and Invert_nexus simply start out with the name-calling. How about that? Then suddenly I'm the bad guy who started it?

I don't know why anyone thinks I'm stupid enough to go for it. This is so stupid when you repeat the same tricks over and over again and act like you've accomplished something. You all have shit for brains? Or are you just crazy? You are exactly as I have said you are. You are bullies with shit for brains and crazy.

I'm going to give up hoping that you will come up with something clever. I'm even going to give up hoping that it will be past my lifetime before you idiots incinerate the planet playing with science toys.

11. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

The issue is that you brought up this 'connection' between ADD and bullying. People didn't agree with you. They responded. They rebutted. You ignored their rebuttals and instead went completely on the bully tangent. You started accusing them of being bullies. You started accusing them of being subhuman. You started whining about how horrible your life was and how badly you were bullied and how you're still bullied and how nothing is your fault.

YOU fail, time and time again, to respond to posts. You ignore everything that was said. Questions that were asked. Points that were made. And you instead concentrate on your own pain. You do this so much that the entire topic soon becomes subsumed in your own personal issues rather than the original topic.

YOU did this.
    Yes. Others took part. People could have just ignored you when you failed to respond to posts in a meaningful fashion. But, they didn't.
    So. You're not alone in the hijacking.
    But, you did start it.

Of course you're lying, right?
    You never hoped.

"Truths." And if people don't agree with your "truths" then they're bullies.

By the way, I don't think you've got ADD. You've got OCD.

And. Also. This thread is about Adult Attention Deficit Disorder. This is the chief idiocy of Duendy's stereotypical "Won't someone think of the CHILDREN?!" (A method of coercement which should always raise warning flags, by the way.)

12. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Well, you people have triggered every damn red flag I've got.

Isn't it something? A gang takes me down and it "just happens." I talk about taking the gang down and I'm talking about committing a crime, aren't I?

You're right. I never hoped. There is no reason for me to even think of hoping.

They started the name calling. I guess I finished it.

The answer to the question is that this is not reality. It's not even close.

13. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

A gang.
    Yeah.
    That's it.

Yes. It does just happen.
    If you could step outside yourself and read the whiny shit you spew you'd do the same.

I don't know. That's why I asked you.
    How do you 'take them down'?

Let me ask you a question.
    (I've already asked several and you never answered. But I'll give one final try.)

I asked you about what right you think you might have to interject yourself into social occasions and what that might mean to your responsibility for putting yourself in this position (bear in mind that I have no direct knowledge of your exact circumstances. I asked the questions specifically because of the Picklehead incident.)

So. Let me ask you this. You're walking down the aisle of the town grocery store. You see 'them'.
    Let me split the question.
    You see one of them. Walking towards you. What happens?

You see a group of them. Walking towards you. What happens?

You're all grown men. I know you're in your 40's right? Or late 30's?
    What happens. Describe the bullying.

Fact is that this is, in a way, the right attitude to have. You shouldn't hope that someone is going to save you. You have to save yourself.

But, the attitude that comes through is more of one where you want to hope because you feel that someone should save you. You feel that you're being robbed because you don't hope. Because no one is going to save you. (I bet you have abandonment issues.)

Nobody gives a shit about name calling. I'm talking about responses. You fail to respond.

Which question? You're referring to where I talk about how "if you come across this way in the real world"?

How do you come across in the real world? How do you see yourself as coming across?

Speaking of 'reality'. You earlier made mention of them 'not being human'. How far do you carry this? Do you really believe this or are you just hyperbolizing?

14. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Metakron,
    Abstraction:

You are on a stage, the whole world is tuned into your broadcast. You have the opportunity to say all the things you always wanted to say about you life to date. You stand there and start to speak, and for the next 3 hours every one is listening to your words. Finally after many tears and angry outbursts you fall silent. Having said what you needed to say you ask the audience [ all 7 billion of them ] if they can think of one question to ask you.
    A couple of hours goes by and eventually a small envelope is handed to you.
    You open the envelope .......and read the small note inside holding the question...it has seven words to it:
    "What are you going to do now?"

You see even if we were all privy to your past traumas we can not help you. No human has that ability. Even God if he existed would probably decline to help you. Because it is essential that you learn to help yourself.
    There isn't a single person that can change your past.
    No amount of prayng or wishing is going to make the past any different.
    You have a past and you are stuck with it.
    You also have a future and now that is where you can gain success. To step out of the circle of self abuse your abusers have placed you in is the challenge.
    Even if you destroy the entire population of bullies on the planet you will still have that past to deal with, but then you would have to deal with your own participation in the destruction.

The bottom line is that no matter what you do no one can change the past and nothing you can do will change the past, you can only change the past to be. [ future]

The abuse you recieved is still being perpetuated by yourself. You are still being abused but now it is by yourself. They [the bullies ] are still succeeding and even your success in their destruction [revenge] is a part of their success as bullies. They too are also the object of bullying. They want to be destroyed and to do so would finally destroy yourself as well.

The prime purpose of a bully is to inspire retaliation. And well...that's exactly what you are wanting to do.

15. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I was thinking that I would go and fuck myself.

Actually, I have to wonder why the dogpiling at the mere mention of the bullying. Why all the deliberate provocation of the victim of the bullying? Sometimes a guy would really like to tell one short story that is connected to the topic and not have to respond to yards of abuse and idiocy afterwards.

Who is taking it too far here? Heated denials that bullying take place do not help. Neither do impromptu pretend therapy sessions. Simply admit that it happens and stop taking the discussion the direction of shutting up the person who complains.

The one thing that I think that you and yours want to do here is to preserve the status quo so that the bullying continues and "justice" continues to feed on people who did their best to be innocent of wrong-doing but fell down because they were pushed.

So what if I cure myself? You and yours are going to keep doing it to everyone else. You, and I do think you personally, are going to take away chunks of people's lives that they will never get back. You are going to warp minds and do what you can to deny them the facilities that they need to treat the problems that this causes. Then you are going to hold the victims "responsible" to heal the problems that you cause while denying them the means to do it.

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

You don't read anything do you. I have been the victim of bullying as a child (for the bulk of of my childhood), as an adolescent (and that's traumatic), and for a period as an adult that took me close to a breakdown. I have stated that before, but clearly you think I am lying. I am part of the conspiracy of bullies out to get you. You are being offered the solution and you repeatedly reject it.
    Choose to stop being a victim. Its a choice that we can each make. If you are so stubborn and self absorbed that you do not wish to heed the advice of one who has been there - fine. Just stop with the public whining why don't you.

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

.....Hey MetaKron.....see you are still holdin your own througout tis onslaught....riiiight on. you sound the only intelligent nd human one here...cept for me..heh

tat invery nexus...hmmmmmm seems realy a viscious one. went to check his credentials. doesn't give much away at ALL. bad sign....anal retentative no doubt

Yoy are anylyzing what is going on admirably. itis YOU who have learned through heavy experiences NOT the othes here who relentlessly are trying to control--via bullying tactics. ...it is notable how tis subject HAS caused this passion.....why? cause it goes right to the fukin centre of tis viscious bullying culture is why.....ie., lisen up boys: IT IS EXPOSIN IT!..good style. every time some child is forced to take so-called meds for hios 'disease' 'ADHD' etc, that IS bullying. bullying her/him to fit in tis bullying system 'OR ELSE!'!!....not only can kids be forced, but theirparents too by the authorities...who are, get this 'only trying to help'...yeaaahhhh, like you'll who are layin into MetaKron are trying to 'help'....not one of you have any senistivity whatsoever

18. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Duendy do you read anything I write, or do you simply assume I am lying?

19. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Telling me that I had power to stop the bullying is wrong and it is abusive.

You probably are part of the conspiracy whether you acknowledge it or not. You haven't made the mental effort it takes to not be part of it. You don't have the insight that you need. You also don't have a solution. You have babble from pop psychology that I don't think even the pop psychologists believe any more. And if you start quoting Dr. Laura I will vomit.

20. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

It is obvious that you DIDN'T have it, and nobody said you did. Pay attention. The point of the derision toward you is, why don't you now? Especially considering your willingness (and mind you, you're the only one making threats on this page) to talk shit about "getting me within range of your fists".

Of course, you're not sane... so this is pointless. Pardon.

21. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

It's hard not to respond. Isn't it, Wes? Even though the guy is so disgusting, you just want to help him because he's so pathetic and the solution is so simple. But he just won't get it!

He's 45 years old or so. He was 6 in 1966 according to things he said in his debut hijacking (the psychopath thread). He'll never get his shit together.

And yet. The urge to point out to him the obviousness of his errors is overwhelming.

Fuck the 'had'. No one gives a shit about the 'had'. We're talking about the now. Not the then. The then is over. Done with. Unchangeable. (Unless, like Napoleon Dynamite's uncle Rico, you're going to buy a time travel device off the internet... (don't forget to put in the crystals...))

It's the now that matters. The now and the 'to be'.

But you're stuck in the then. And you have been for 40 fucking years.

Sad. So sad.

22. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Shit I was thinking he was kid.

Yeah it's hard to stay quiet.

It's sad to see how pathetic it is.

Worse to know there's no hope for this one.

I wonder then, why does it live? How many suicide attempts have there been? How many people have tried to help? How many dollars in hospital bills? Gawd the list of questions is long, all for such a waste of everything metakron related. Yeah that's just too sad in too many ways. *sigh*

So metakron, why are you still alive? What keeps you going? Seems like it's your hate that does it. I wonder. Do you help other people suffer your horrible perspective? Are you now a great enabler? What do you do? Why do you do it?

23. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I cannot see your derision as sane. You think you have excuses for your rudeness. I don't. You seem to think that you are somehow superior to me. I don't. If you want to sling it, don't get whiny when you get it back. One of the outstanding characteristics of school bullies is that they expect to be able to give someone an infinite amount of shit, and he is supposed to take it, but if they get any of it back, they go ballistic. One you realize this, you realize that going nuclear on the bully is the right thing to do. He needs it by the truckload, increase his tolerance.