Living With ADHD

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Brutus1964, Jul 30, 2005.

1. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Why don't you tell me what you think that is instead of disgusting, baseless inuendo?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Because that was all the information that would make it through to you.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Of course it is, if that's all you say. Don't you think?

You mean "because you'll call me on my bullshit and I don't feel like dealing with it".

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Hey, you were the one talking smack to begin with while I was trying to present some difficult issues, and you were the one who was burning your own rubber to put up some smokescreen, plus you were the one letting the world know that if people talk about their problems, you are going to give them some pain and pretend it's shinola. Get some of it on your own face, don't be whining about your knees hurting.

8. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

In what way is it possible for me to give YOU pain?

Eh?

Come on, explain it. Exactly how am I responsible for your feelings or inability to comprehend what I've said to you?

Why don't you tell me how you know I intend to hurt you?

It was a simple fucking question. I asked you "who is they", after you'd made some mystical statement as if you'd uncovered some sciforums conspiracy to make you look worse than you make yourself look. I want to know. WHO IS THEY?

Why can't you answer a simple fucking question? Are you more than a drama queen?

9. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

You can dish it out but you can't take it.

10. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Dish WHAT out?

There is nothing to take. All you offer is the spectre of your pain. I can't take it because it's not real to me. It's a ghost that only you can see directly. I can only see it in through your obviously arrested development, fear and incredibly shitty attitude, you know.. the conditions that keep the ghost visible to you. The conditions that you're unwilling to change because you don't think you can. Therefore, you've learned that its the extent of your capacity and are as a resultant, a drama queen. I'd think after 40 years a rational person, or a person who desires to be rational, would run out of excuses like "I can't". You are rightfully shunned and further degraded, because at this point - you are the catylist of your own misery. In order to preserve what you know as you though, you certainly can't accept responsibility for your misery because that would force you to face it, so you just do the easy thing and blame your problems on whatever is convenient at the time... like me for instance at this time... your co-workers before, "big business" when it suits you, and well... anything and everyone so long as it aint you. Almost everything you say must therefore be bullshit designed to fortify your stupidity.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2005
  11. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

How many fingers am I holding up?

12. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

You sir, are the intellectual bawumba shiznit! Look at you go:

-Duendy, it's the usual. They regrouped and retrenched.
    -Look up from what you are sucking on.
    -Because that was all the information that would make it through to you.
    -Get some of it on your own face, don't be whining about your knees hurting.
    -You can dish it out but you can't take it.
    -How many fingers am I holding up?

Of course NONE of that is bullshit designed to keep you insulated from realizing you are the source of your own problems! I'm humbled, and rest my rather impotent, mindless, right-wing, sub-human, conspiratorial case.

Oh, I forgot evil.

13. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

That's how many fingers I'm holding up. And to tell you the truth, I'm deleting the rest of the sentence no matter what that looks like.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2005