Live Nude Girl Entraps Fireman

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by madanthonywayne, Jan 24, 2008.

1. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

No the only women that walked around topless BRIEFLY were women you would rather but their shirts back on.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Seriously?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Exactly, it all reeks of entrapment though

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Interested ? lol
    You should come to Holland on vacation next summer. Book your Hotel near any beach

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Not so much interested as I am surprised. I do live in super-conservative-when-it-comes-to-anything-like-this-america.

9. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

They did pass that law yrs ago in Ontario. But nothing came of it. Women didn't start walking around topless.

10. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

What's public opinion in Ontario towards the law?

11. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Well when it was passed yrs ago only the feminists really were cheering about it. Like I said there were some women walking around in the beginning that you would rather them put shirts back on. (but I only saw it on the news) Then it all died down and nothing really has been said about it. I have never seen women walking around like that in public.

12. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

If I were in that exact situation, meaning I had started talking to her and flirting and she was rubbing against me, probably.

But, I wouldn't have put myself in that situation, I'm a married man. If I saw her lying there I would certainly have ogled her, but I would have kept walking.

Now if I were single, different story. I've had sex at a park before. More than once. Hell, once on a merry go round. Even better, once on lane two at the school track. There was, of course, no one around.

13. iceaura Valued Senior Member

I'm kind of surprised that didn't get thrown out as entrapment.

But the standards have been eroded - IIRC it was during the onslaught of the drug wars that a police officer became able to bust you for doing something the police had enticed, asked, persuaded, conned, forced, or even paid you to do.

It was always possible, in Vice, to get away with that, but it had always had to be concealed. Now the cops don't even have to lie ?

14. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

there are alot of things about the US justice system that surprise me, like the fact that adultery is still a crime. Of course there are wierd laws in Australia too, i love to tell people about the law that was never removed from the Victorian statues. If you ride a horse up to a pub then the owner is required to provide food and water for your horse

Of course the difference here is that one case is just funny because people just dont ride horses where as the other is kind of sad that the US has never learned to stay out of peoples bedrooms

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

My husband would like to think he would act the same way. He wouldn't.

LOL

16. sowhatifit'sdark Valued Senior Member

Sure he could have said no. But that is beside the point. This guy would probably never have committed a 'crime'. I mean, I have only been asked by topless women to pull out my penis in public...ah....well.....

NEVER.

Nor have I ever heard of anyone being asked that by a stranger. and believe me men would tell that story over and over.

So a crime was created. The police are spending taxpayer money to create crime adn criminals. The court time cost money. The appeals will cost us money.

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

what kind of guy goes over and just starts chatting up a topless woman sunbathing?
    I'm only asking cuz I know my husband would never be able to do it. (he would like to think he could, but he couldn't)

18. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

so thats not how you traped him then

19. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

LOL, uhhhh, no comment :shy:

20. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

It's ridiculous.
    Women can wear short skirts, and wear provocative perfume.
    But as soon as a fireman gets his hose out,
    all hell breaks loose.

21. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

22. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

LOL.......I am sure that when the police showed up that sure put out his fire.....

I find this whole thing ridicolous. It is a big waste of time for the police to be wasting time on.
    I am sure there are more important things they could be doing.

But the fireman wasn't too bright either.......A red flag should have gone up in his brain first instead of his pants.

23. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

were there reports of sunbathing women being accosted or harassed? Is that why they set up the sting?