Live Baby thrown in Garbage at Abortion Clinic

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by madanthonywayne, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What I'm surprised at is the disposal method. The heads of the rats we beheaded and the remains of the harvest, we had to pack in a bright orange bag that said BIO HAZARD and send for incineration.

But babies go in the garbage?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. quadraphonics Bloodthirsty Barbarian Valued Senior Member

I don't need to speculate on these questions, since I know real live people that have worked in real live clinics that performed abortion.

And they certainly do not fit your characterization.

Do you personally know any people so employed?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Doreen Valued Senior Member

Probably less than all the policies supported by anti-abortionists in relation to babies and mothers in other countries they don't care about. The vast majority of the anti-abortionists have always been pro-nuke, for example. Not bothering to consider the foetuses in Russian or Chinese mothers of any importance. Because really, the anti-abortionists don't care if those women way over there feel in control of their bodies, free to have sex, etc.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gustav Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

i say!
    nicely done little one

8. Astra Registered Member

If breathing in air is a prerequisite for life, why do funerals have to be performed for stillborn babies?

9. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Because the living people need them, apparently

Sentimentality. Funerary rites, as a general proposition, are for the benefit of the living, not the dead.

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

do they even bother to give birth certificates for stillborn babies?

11. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

Reminds me of this girl who gave birth in a school bathroom, and then tried to flush down the living baby...which as a result died.

http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou080402_mh_bathroombaby.254b3a7d.html

And I think that the survival rates for 23 week old babies are around 30-35% thanks to the current technology.
    So, personally, I'd consider babies after the 23 week viable...though I think the general limit is around the 25th week.(depends on country, state, etc)

To the other..I think it's really hardcore when girls claim that they didn't know that they were already in their 3 month, etc. Though..it might be possible since, as I've heard, vaginal bleeding might happen and women's common misconception is that it's their period when it really isn't. I hear the number is around 10%, so it's more of an isolated case...I guess.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  12. Bells Staff Member

I know at least one woman who reached her 24th week of pregnancy, without knowing she was even pregnant. She had no symptoms whatsoever. Her periods were regular, and no other signs that she was pregnant. She only realised she was pregnant when she found herself putting on weight. She is skinny like a stick and her obstetrician pointed out to her that she quite literally had not popped out until she noticed the weird weight gain.. she woke up one morning to find herself with a belly (a small one, but very noticable baby belly). Thankfully for her and her husband, the shock of the pregnancy did not result in an unwanted child. They just had to scramble to make sure everything was alright with the child and pregnancy itself and then get everything ready in time. She was lucky that she did not drink or smoke, and led a very healthy lifestyle. The baby was born in April this year.

13. mike47 Banned Banned

You are NUTS ......:shrug::shrug:.

14. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

Oh that's really lucky...I mean the fact that she was leading a healthy lifestyle.

15. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Apparently this isn't an unusual thing to do...

http://open.salon.com/blog/amytuteu..._flush_baby_down_the_toilet_the_it_gets_weird

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX2v7kksCp4&feature=related

I'm an evil, evil bitch, I know, but for some reason, the idea of giving birth in a loo then flushing your baby made me laugh so much I had a little convulsion...(I have them occasionally....kind of a side to side jerk of the head, and my hair stands up on end...)

I know if someone I knew actually did this I'd be disgusted and alarmed, but in the abstract, the idea of flushing a baby down the toilet just makes me start giggling hysterically.

16. Astra Registered Member

I am not mentioning any emotions or any sentiment, just the law.

Australia

In Australia any stillborn baby weighing more than 400 grams, or more than 20 weeks in gestation, must have its birth registered.

So that's my point, breathing in air doesn't make a baby a human in the legal sense, being over a certain age and weight does.

So yes a birth certificate and death certificate are needed.

17. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

No. It says something about the horrors that result from the limited availability of abortion clinics in Bufallo. If abortion were more readily available, then her pregnancy would never have gotten so far along.

I recommend dealing with the problem by dragging your sorry carcass out back and having your bare ass caned until you can't sit anymore, so you'll learn better than to use people's unborn children as political pawns in your disgiusting power game.

I'm a little bit tired of seeing you little punks preying on the well-meaning concerns of ordinary Americans. The average working man should never have to decide upon the fate of an unborn baby, and he shouldn't have to think about it. Every election year, you bastards throw it in their faces anyway. I know you don't give a shit. You don't have enough morals to give a shit, but you know what pulls people's strings.

I've learned better than to be judgmental toward pro-lifers. Most of them I've known and talked to have good intentions. I think they're very misguided, but it's heart-warming to know that they actually care. It would be pretty disgusting for me to judge a person who only has the best intentions in the world. You're not a pro-lifer, though, Anthony. You may claim to be one, but I can't think of you as one. You're just joker-faced GOP trash.

You see these emotions in people, and you think, "great. More strings I can pull. More good intentions I can channel into my pockets." I never believed a person like you could be for real until I met a few of them face-to-face. You really are that disgusting and amoral, aren't you? Why in the fuck are you so proud of it? It just doesn't make sense to me. You don't make anymore sense to me than that woman. Normal, healthy people don't see other people as tools, Anthony. You just have something wrong with you, and nothing in the world is able to fix it. You don't want it fixed because you've grown to like being broke. I'm glad I've been around long enough to know what a pathetically small minority you really represent.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2009
  18. swarm Registered Senior Member

Here! Here!

Get your big government religious nose out of other people's pussies.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

madant is a prolifer. Without knowing the choices he has made in his life and which he does not regret making, aren't you the one generalising by assuming the reasons behind his stance to be political?

20. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

(Insert Title Here)

Ah. I am unfamiliar with Australian legal philosophy. Apologies for missing that context.

I have a dryfoot policy, myself. You make it out alive, you're in.

21. Alien Cockroach Banned Banned

Anthony is a compulsive liar. If I thought he had a decent, sincere bone in his entire body, I might believe he's a bonafide pro-lifer. Based on my experiences with him and people like him, I'm absolutely confident that he is using unborn children and infants as helpless pawns in some sick, little power game. He is a pervert. He doesn't care about unborn baby fetuses, at least not to any functional extent. He just likes to stir up people who do. He likes being able to pull their strings because he gets a kick out of being able to use people. I assure you that there is no depth to this man whatsoever. I've dealt with his kind of scum a million times before. They're all the same.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
  22. sylvian Registered Member

What percentage of girls who get an abortion attempt suicide? I am doing a persuasive letter on how wrong abortion is (please don't post ur opinions on abortion) and i need the statistics do be extremely persuasive.

23. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

I'd be more likely to attempt suicide if I was DENIED an abortion.

And I'd be sure to impale myself via my lower abdomen, as a way of asserting my ownership of my own body (ie destroying the parasite inside it).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.