Light - solid, liquid or gas?

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by PsychoticEpisode, Nov 4, 2005.

1. jcc Registered Senior Member

i have reasonable doubts about theory of light and gravity, why is trolling?

you never doubt any science theories? everything is correct in science?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Are you really the age you claim to be in your profile?

If so, you have no excuse for your childishness. Either way, please fuck off.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Why do you doubt it, though?

It seems that you only doubt because you don't understand.

Thousands of people who make their life's work out of learning and understanding this stuff have no problems with it. Experiment and observation have confirmed these things, time and time again.

Even if some new information came to light (no pun intended) that required current theories to be refined to accomodate this new info, it wouldn't change the fact that what we currently think works with what we currently know.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jcc Registered Senior Member

tell me you don't have any doubts? can you explain in detail about above questions?

8. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Because your doubts are actually not reasonable.

Now, that alone doesn't guarantee trolling; it isnt trolling if you are actually serious and putting forth a serious effort to learn.

9. jcc Registered Senior Member

run your mouth all you want, i won't get mad. just feel pity for you.

10. jcc Registered Senior Member

can you point it out, so we all can see what's wrong with my doubts?

11. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

It's already been done. That's where the second part of my post comes in:
    Asking the same questions over and over again and failing to listen to/learn the answers indicates insufficiently serious effort. It probably indicates that it is being done on purpose.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
  12. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The evidence for your trolling is here as is the evidence of you continually asking the same questions.
    What do you believe? What do you accept? The reason you do not accept answers is because you fail to understand the answers, and are not interested in them anyway. You have an agenda? You want science to fall down on its collective knees and say "God did it!" You don't like the fact that science has pushed the need for any God back to near oblivion. You fail to understand that you are where you are today because of science. You fail to accept that what you are currently doing and using, came about because of our understanding of particles, forces, and quantum effects...You ignorantly take your computer for granted. You ignorantly take all your mod cons and electricity for granted.

I told you previously which you ignorantly ignored.....science may not know the deeper understanding of why gravity is as it is, or why the EMF is as it is.
    Science is about constructing models to explain the behaviour of all we see, and the movement of the Universe around us. Those models enable us to go to the Moon, send probes to all the planets in the solar system, to construct televisions, computers, self drive cars, self opening doors etc.

You ignorantly ignore all this that surrounds you and then pretends to be interested in science?

13. jcc Registered Senior Member

as you said, everything in the universe has its unique mechanism. all things must obey physics laws.

no one ever explained how 1 electron and 1 proton form into an atom. how electron moves relate to proton? how electron changes orbit? what's the mechanism?

what do you mean i ignore answers? where is the answer? any book has answers?

14. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Really?

Really?

REALLY?

15. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Just report him for his trolling. It won't let me because I'm forced to use my PS4 since my pc is f'ed up.

16. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

The answers to all those quests have been given to you several times, and you simply pretend they have never been posted.

You are a troll.

He has been reported, frequently. The moderators are giving him and incredible amount of latitude.

17. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

And yet you still ignore my post 69.
    You are a total dishonest conniving fraudster jcc.
    Thank fuck we shouldn't need to put up with you for too much longer.

18. jcc Registered Senior Member

agree. if you don't have logically sounding answers, don't put it up. waste my time.

19. brucep Valued Senior Member

From what I read of the recently posted terms and rules trolling is ok. If you call a troll a dip shit it's not ok. It's inappropriate language. So nonsense is ok. Good way to deal with that is put the trolls on ignore. The ignore button is a consistent moderator.

Russ_Watters likes this.
  20. jcc Registered Senior Member

i been banned 4 times here. i am sure mods know me better than you guys.

so don't worry, i be banned again if mods think i am trolling.

mean time, please think about my questions, they are serious science questions, not trolling at all.

why is atoms not compressible even it contains 99.99% empty space?

why is electron not discharge into proton? any stronger em field/higher voltage exist?

how can electrons orbit 3D space? isn't all solar systems orbits are 2D?

again, wiki has no answers. otherwise, please show me.

Sweet evening!

21. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Why are you so fucking stupid? You troll so hard we can hear you thumping your sunken chest with your "strong hand".

Goddamned loser.

Yeah, I bit, but this dumbfuck is way overdue for an IP ban. Be done with sitcom humor. Please.

22. jcc Registered Senior Member

your mom will be proud of you.

23. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

I'll give it a try. Trolling schmuck is now on ignore.