light propagates at c + v?

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by BdS, Nov 21, 2015.

1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Ignoring all your generalised off topic remarks, the above doozies seem to indicate that you do have some sort of problem as rpenner has alluded to.
    Let me say now, irrespective of mine and others suspicions, I'll give you a fair go, and hold you to what you have claimed you are here for, learning.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Because really, that would be great! So all the best with that.
    Again let me assure you there is nothing wrong in being a lay person like yourself and I, as long as we are prepared to learn without any agenda blinkering our views, and as long as we are able to sift the wheat from the chaff.
    The ball's in your court.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. expletives deleted Registered Senior Member

Thanks, James R, for your suggestion. I was already working towards doing that but I wanted to get a better feel for what's going on before I go that option; as I don't want to cut my nose off to spite my face by acting too hastily and possibly missing some important snippet of information or idea which I would have liked to have caught, even if it was posted by a member I would rather not dialogue with directly. I will take your advice in a partial form though; I'll ignore certain posters in effect rather than by resort to that software function; because I like to give people a chance to improve if initially found wanting.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

All I have asked is for your credentials?
    You know mine so what's the big deal?
    Like I said in my previous post, you'll get a fair go.
    And I have asked you other questions. Could you answer them please?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

It's amazing how lay people that obviously have a beef against GR or any other aspect of cosmology, can never answer simple questions re their own expertise in what they accept and what they don't accept.

That tells an interesting story.

8. BdS Registered Senior Member

Will you stop demanding personal information from people. I highly recommend not to disclose any personal information to these cranks. And stop spamming my thread to oblivion! I'm starting a new thread on this topic.
    You have disclosed that voluntarily, so stop forcing personal information from other people. My thread is not your credential verification spot.
    You'll never get a fair go from OCD paddoboy.
    Dont answer anything as he has asked no reasonable on topic questions. The mods let him do as he pleases.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

When cranks and fools make claims about something they are totally ignorant of, I will most certainly ask about credentials. You need to live with that even though it will expose you as a probable fraud....or anyone else for that matter that claims to rewrite 21st century science on a remote science forum.
    Sorry ol fella!

10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Oh, and the speed of light is still always a constant at "c" the last time I looked.

Live with that too.

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Your thread????

No, it's open to all. Live with that also.

12. BdS Registered Senior Member

This is a public forum that when signing up requires no credentials to be disclosed, so why do you as a mere user think you have the right to demand it of people?
    Stay on topic in my thread or leave!
    Sorry ol fella!

13. BdS Registered Senior Member

There are terms and conditions? the mods do nothing...

14. BdS Registered Senior Member

Not according to the experiments.

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

READ MY LIPS!
    Again if people want to make silly claims like c+v then it will be refuted.
    You raised the issue not particularly addressed to you.....I suggest you stay on topic.Oh, hold on! You don't have one!

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Yep OK, great stuff. let's see you write up a paper and produce the evidence, because so far you have none.
    Or keep preaching it to the world [well this science forum at least

]
    It's still getting you nowhere.

17. BdS Registered Senior Member

So where the refutation then? You haven't produced any.

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/einsteins-special-relativity.html

• The principle of relativity: The laws of physics don’t change, even for objects moving in inertial (constant speed) frames of reference.

• The principle of the speed of light: The speed of light is the same for all observers, regardless of their motion relative to the light source. (Physicists write this speed using the symbol c.)
    The genius of Einstein’s discoveries is that he looked at the experiments and assumed the findings were true. This was the exact opposite of what other physicists seemed to be doing. Instead of assuming the theory was correct and that the experiments failed, he assumed that the experiments were correct and the theory had failed.

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Telling lies makes little baby jesus cry.

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

There's plenty of experimental proof, but hey! In actual fact as others have told you, the onus of proof is on you.

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I must be off now my friend...at least, as I said the other day, I do give you some kudos for at least posting in the right section.
    Oh, and that's a compliment!
    have fun!!!

22. BdS Registered Senior Member

And the proof follows, but you cant comprehend it. By you not being able to critically think for yourself I understand why you cant process the information and see why light travels at c + v. You are not the one who produced the theory of only c and have only the ability to show other peoples work, a science reporter in other words. In future you'll be showing/defending my work to others, lol. At least my work wont leave behind generations of lobotomized cranks defending it. So you'll be able to report and defend it with confidence that its what the experiments show, no assumptions needed...

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  23. BdS Registered Senior Member

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer