Light, dark and clear

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by theorist-constant12345, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

When I look into a mirror I am seeing myself in the past what the EK!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Dear diary, today tc said something that wasn't completely wrong. I hope it continues, but I fear it won't.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Ok , on understanding that what I posted, you may now consider why I refer to the ''clear'' of light to be a transmission medium for all matter and seen mediums such as clouds.

A web cam uses the ''light'' to receive an objects projective message through the transmission medium.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Fear was warranted...

8. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

You are simply not considering what I am explaining.

I will boldly say that Em radiation in space and un-interfered with has a net charge of zero and only by interference is a net charge established.
    Although white light is a mixture of frequencies between 400nm-800nm and is said to have no specific frequency , I suggest the frequency without interference is a no net charge of zero and that defines a frequency of zero.
    Spectral frequencies of visible light ranging between 400nm and 800nm are only a frequency by interference and a Photon electrical effect and permeability of reaction of matter or a seen medium to light.

Justifiable observations of the clarity of EM radiation in space suggest an exact equilibrium to sight of a specific frequency that is observably clear to sight by mechanism of the natural darkness being transparent to Em radiation and allows the passage of Em radiation without obstruction allowing EM radiation to naturally flow unaltered by interference entangling the mixture of frequencies at a constant rate equal to a timing rate of sight.

Matter emits back through the clear a virtual image of itself, that respectfully follows an isotropic law but also follows the inverse square law in expanding.
    The emitted projection of the object through the clear is washed out visually by the clear up until it is received by your eyes.

9. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

To transcend on present information is not to criticise but simply a deeper look into the present context of information.

10. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

the only "transcendence" going on here is of the illicit substance variety...

11. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

TUT TUT.

My approach is Physical aspects, (a) to (b) of an image is passed on and not magic.

12. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Your approach is also terribly flawed, as has been explained to you time and time again. Honestly, if what you were saying were "fact", then site to site teleportation of a person would not only have been accomplished by now, but would be EASY.

13. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Impossible, exportation of matter through a dimension of space is fundamentally an impossibility. I have not suggested that in any sense. To decompose matter and then recompose it is an impossibility.

To compose a virtual image and send it through a transmission constant is not impossible.

We do it all the time.

14. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I think you misunderstood it is about energy transfer and not a Physical body transfer.

15. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I do not believe people on this forum do not understand, I think you know very well what my ideas are, I know people on here are clever, I know the ''troll'' are struggling to move me because I know the mods on here are wise.

16. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

''Light trick can retrieve missed messages
    Even if photons pass you by, you can snatch signal from their electromagnetic wake
    BY
    ANDREW GRANT
    3:18PM, MARCH 5, 2015
    SAN ANTONIO — Light may travel at the speed of light, but the information it carries doesn’t have to. Three physicists have proposed a way to receive light-based messages even when the light itself has already flown by.

The communication technique, detailed March 2 at the March meeting of the American Physical Society and in a paper to be published in Physical Review Letters, relies on measuring electromagnetic echoes that arise upon the generation of light. Although the method has limited practical use for now, it offers an intriguing exception to the idea that sharing information via light requires one party to send photons and the other to absorb them. Eventually, the technique could enable astronomers to glean details on distant stars and galaxies without directly measuring their light.''

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/light-trick-can-retrieve-missed-messages?tgt=nr

Sight.........

17. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Too bad the rest of the article is behind a pay wall.

What in it is it you think supports your view on things?

18. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

The ''echoes''.

I was trying to explain an electromagnetic resonance that is generated back through the clear but equal to the clear.

''In physics, resonance is the tendency of a system to oscillate with greater amplitudeat some frequencies than at others. Frequencies at which the response amplitude is a relative maximum are known as the system's resonant frequencies, or resonance frequencies. At these frequencies, even small periodic driving forces can produce large amplitude oscillations, because the system stores vibrational energy.

Resonance occurs when a system is able to store and easily transfer energy between two or more different storage modes (such as kinetic energy and potential energy in the case of a pendulum). However, there are some losses from cycle to cycle, called damping. When damping is small, the resonant frequency is approximately equal to the natural frequency of the system, which is a frequency of unforced vibrations. Some systems have multiple, distinct, resonant frequencies.

Resonance phenomena occur with all types of vibrations or waves: there ismechanical resonance, acoustic resonance, electromagnetic resonance, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR), electron spin resonance (ESR) and resonance of quantum wave functions. Resonant systems can be used to generate vibrations of a specific frequency (e.g., musical instruments), or pick out specific frequencies from a complex vibration containing many frequencies (e.g., filters).''

2nd paragraph bolded.

19. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

added -
    ''In applied mathematics, a damping matrix is a matrix corresponding to any of certain systems of linear ordinary differential equations.

A damping matrix is defined as follows. If the system has n degrees of freedom un and is under application of m damping forces.

Each force can be expressed as follows:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It yields in matrix form;

where C is the damping matrix composed by the damping coefficients:

''

20. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

''White light'' is the damping matrix, and matter and mediums are the coefficients, remember when I said I sort of see the matrix around me of all Physical process.

21. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Also I would direct anyone towards this studying the mechanism of gravity.

22. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I will try to guide you or anyone else into seeing the Universal Matrix of Em radiation.

If you can visualise the ''clear'' in front of your eyes, but try to visualise the ''clear'' not as see through like transparent, but visualise it as a clear physical presence, try to visualise it from being inside a solid that is clear but is not solid but does have Physical presence, like being inside a glass block that was not really a block.

You then have to visualise this clear as not clear, and visualise it as like a white fog, a white fog that by expansion is clear.

If you can visualise this so far, a white mist/fog that is clear because it is stretched, you can ow change the mist , and imagine the mist as numbers, and whilst the mist is un-interfered with, the number you are picturing is zero.

So now you should be able to see loads of zeros instead of clear, the rest see the above posts.

23. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

None of this makes sense, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.